:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Book 2: Lovable Sponsorable Home
November 1, 2015
4:45 pm
SCC
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4570
Snarking Since:
October 18, 2012

I think they are working with the builder again, which makes zero sense to me, because their Homearama home really did suck. 

**Leading By Example**
November 1, 2015
5:54 pm
QueenOfCaulk
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1455
Snarking Since:
February 5, 2014

Shabby Chic Chick meowed
I think they are working with the builder again, which makes zero sense to me, because their Homearama home really did suck. 

What are you talking about? Didn't they win "Fan Favorite?" smiley-laughing004

November 1, 2015
5:58 pm
SCC
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4570
Snarking Since:
October 18, 2012

QueenOfCaulk meowed

Shabby Chic Chick meowed

What are you talking about? Didn't they win "Fan Favorite?" smiley-laughing004

Clearly, I'm just a hater lol

**Leading By Example**
November 1, 2015
11:56 pm
Delusion Tonic
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1181
Snarking Since:
September 8, 2014

Oh gawd, those costumes. KB is truly obsessed with Sherry. What a f**kin wacko (all of them, really).

November 4, 2015
5:31 pm
Red Headed Mama Drama
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 224
Snarking Since:
March 13, 2014

Shabby Chic Chick meowed

Katie and Jeremy's Halloween Costumes. Sorry, this is funny  lol

Wow. Feels like the gloves are off with this one. KB even made fun of the beloved black blazer. clap

November 8, 2015
4:39 pm
OverItAll
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 677
Snarking Since:
October 8, 2013

Shabby Chic Chick meowed

Well shit. That does blow my damn mind. I'd love to half-ass my first job with a company and then be able to work with them again (even after so many people ripped apart our first project together). 

December 27, 2015
9:10 pm
Twilight loving married mom.
Hamcat
Meows: 187
Snarking Since:
April 17, 2015

I got their second book from my mom for Christmas.  Although I didn't want it, it was actually a super thoughtful gift because I used to be a hardcore fangurl.  I was shocked she remembered that from two years ago.  I also received Lauren Liess's book, Habitat, from my husband.  Reading them side by side, it's just painful for me to see how BAD their (YHL's) style is, especially knowing it wasn't so long ago that I aspired to be as good at decorating as them (shudder).  It makes me question everything I've ever liked.  In two more years, am I going to think Lauren Liess sucks, too?  Say it isn't so! 

December 29, 2015
10:07 am
rainbow ducky blessings
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 499
Snarking Since:
May 13, 2014

I occasionally read another blog (Shift Ctrl ART) that was featured in the new book… I didn't realize J&S didn't shoot or style any of the photos or hell, even visit the homes, for the book. It was all user submitted and then cobbled together by J&S. That's kind of weird, right? 

http://shiftctrlart.com/Blogpost/uvl7

December 29, 2015
2:12 pm
Victorian Sex Orgy
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1034
Snarking Since:
May 31, 2014

What's also weird is that the people who submit receive no real compensation, even though it seems to me that they are a significant part of the book's success.

rainbow ducky blessings meowed
I occasionally read another blog (Shift Ctrl ART) that was featured in the new book… I didn't realize J&S didn't shoot or style any of the photos or hell, even visit the homes, for the book. It was all user submitted and then cobbled together by J&S. That's kind of weird, right? 

http://shiftctrlart.com/Blogpost/uvl7

Formerly Caitlin, Supermom

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.