:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

GOMI Reader Dilemmas?
June 5, 2015
2:54 pm
You make me happy
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4706
Snarking Since:
October 27, 2012

QueenOfCaulk meowed
I say go for it – I almost want to do the same for my living room / staircase / hallway area as I think right now its too light. What is the name of the paint color in the room above?

I agree to go for it. I'm scared of color so it's a bit much for me, especially with those doors. What color will the landing be? 

June 5, 2015
5:03 pm
Fresca
Hamcat
Meows: 135
Snarking Since:
May 2, 2012

QueenOfCaulk meowed
I say go for it – I almost want to do the same for my living room / staircase / hallway area as I think right now its too light. What is the name of the paint color in the room above?

Not positive by any means, but it looks really similar to Kendall Charcoal by BM to me. We have (and love!) it in our guest bedroom.

June 5, 2015
5:17 pm
WheresMyCoffee
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7314
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2012

Fresca meowed

QueenOfCaulk meowed

Not positive by any means, but it looks really similar to Kendall Charcoal by BM to me. We have (and love!) it in our guest bedroom.

It is!!!!

June 5, 2015
5:21 pm
WheresMyCoffee
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7314
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2012

You make me happy meowed

QueenOfCaulk meowed

I agree to go for it. I'm scared of color so it's a bit much for me, especially with those doors. What color will the landing be? 

The entry hallway/stairs/landing all flow together and I'm not a huge fan of "accent walls" so they will all have to be the same color, which would be the charcoal grey. Though the trim/doors will be "crisp" white. The stairwell has 2 windows in it (one of which is stained glass), landing has a door etc… lots of natural light. 

June 5, 2015
5:26 pm
SCC
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4585
Snarking Since:
October 18, 2012

WMC, congrats on your forever dream home! Seems like you are using a lot of cool colors, which can look fine depending on light. etc. If you like it, go for it! The only thing I would say is if your hall is winding or has a lot of angles, would be to color test it in a few places first. When I painted my hallway, I painted a board and put it in different places throughout the day to make sure it looked the same everywhere. Maybe get a tester and try it out? 

**Leading By Example**
June 5, 2015
6:52 pm
QueenOfCaulk
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1456
Snarking Since:
February 5, 2014

I can't believe we all missed the chance to call it "moody" grey. danceemberkomodogad5bq4dancinglemon

So funny that is the exact same shade that Fresca guessed.

June 5, 2015
7:21 pm
You make me happy
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4706
Snarking Since:
October 27, 2012

WheresMyCoffee meowed

You make me happy meowed

QueenOfCaulk meowed

The entry hallway/stairs/landing all flow together and I'm not a huge fan of "accent walls" so they will all have to be the same color, which would be the charcoal grey. Though the trim/doors will be "crisp" white. The stairwell has 2 windows in it (one of which is stained glass), landing has a door etc… lots of natural light. 

I'm trying to figure out instagram just so I can see your pics, lol! If I ever figure it out, I'll pm you. 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.