:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Sherry's Art Gallery
November 16, 2015
5:12 pm
maggiecrow
Hamcat
Meows: 195
Snarking Since:
June 25, 2014

LOLZZZZZZZZZZZ

Sherry is selling this awesome piece of art for a cool $85.

https://society6.com/product/abstract-hearts_stretched-canvas?isrc=srt.popular-src.profile-hue.1#6=28

smiley-laughing004smiley-laughing004smiley-laughing004smiley-laughing004

November 18, 2015
10:29 am
Cheapersiks
Hamcat
Meows: 80
Snarking Since:
June 3, 2015

That has to be Clara's work. There is no way that someone with a fine arts degree would produce something that bad.  It simply has to be Clara's. I am not kidding.   Sherry has simply found another way to make money off her child so she can continue with her Professional Ass Sitter career.

November 22, 2015
2:18 pm
SecretBaby
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1042
Snarking Since:
August 15, 2013

maggiecrow meowed

Be nice, guys. Sherry made this cool door sign for her mom's birthday in July 2013!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm confused. Didn't Jahn's mom do the birthday door signs? I remember his whole post about it and everything. So, both of their mom's did "I'm ____ years old today!" Door signs? Was that a thing? It's not like we had Pinterest mom's in the 80s.

You know I love it when you get all bitchy and wild.
November 22, 2015
3:31 pm
Monroe House for Jesus & Photography
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2873
Snarking Since:
August 14, 2012

I remember John's mom doing the birthday signs too. Are we sure sherry made that?

November 23, 2015
12:30 pm
WheresMyCoffee
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7314
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2012

I remember Johns family doing it too.. I actually thought it was kinda cute. Sort of a variation of the "first day of school" signs everyone does now…

November 23, 2015
11:15 pm
EmLaur
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 634
Snarking Since:
May 1, 2013

I think that's a post from John about his mom? Especially since it says they had a family breakfast gathering at their house. John's siblings are local.

November 25, 2015
9:05 am
WindyCityFatCat
Hamcat
Meows: 85
Snarking Since:
December 8, 2014

I'm pretty sure that sign was made by John's Mom for John. She made a similar sign for him when he was much younger I thought, so she made it again kind of like a throwback photo.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.