Don’t you just love gift guides? Every year every blogger alive craps out an affiliate link bonanza disguised as a helpful list of gift ideas. They’re always color coordinated, or themed, or sometimes just straight up sponsored. But each season they saturate the blogging landscape with their attempts to get you to give the greatest gift of all – a percentage of the sales in a blogger’s bank account.
Now it’s GOMI’s turn. Behold, a handy gift guide for the hamcat in your life.
1. Maybe you have a hamcat who can’t have a real cat. That’s sad. But you can give them a desk calendar with a year of cats to love!
2. Upgrade your hamcat pal from grocery store person to La Crooset person! Added bonus: they can chuckle to themselves over “dutch oven” jokes as they prepare a lonely meal alone by themselves alone while lonely.
3. They’ll obviously need something to cook in their new La Crooset, so how about some drugstore canned ham?
5. Every hamcat appreciates a fresh pair of the official GOMI uniform – men’s sweatpants from Wal-Mart!
6. And of course those sweatpants aren’t complete without a nice film of Cheetos dust.
7. After that ham and Cheetos feast a hamcat will need to waddle to the restroom. A great helper stick can help them stay clean!
8. And for that hamcat who does have a cat and sometimes leaves their house a nice pack of lint rollers can be the perfect stocking stuffer.
Happy Holidays and have a wonderful weekend shopping for that special GOMIer in your life – or just for yourself!
This post was created in partnership with Baconcat and Pancakescat. Thank you for supporting the two housecats that do absolutely nothing to help out GOMI as they train for the Olympic Napping Team. Seriously though there are no affiliate links here.