:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Katie Bower
November 13, 2017
3:15 pm
sipple
Hamcat
Meows: 64
Snarking Since:
November 12, 2012

She fake down talks it too, all this "oh I'd almost forgotten girl child deserved a professional shoot"… when on Instagram the photographer posted a shot and says the gallery is almost ready, KB replies "I'm sweating like a pig that's how excited I am", photographer replies that KB will have the photos today. idontknow

November 13, 2017
4:25 pm
Monroe House for Jesus & Photography
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2954
Snarking Since:
August 14, 2012

Mallory the Mallard meowed

Did any of the boys get professional photo shoots? She can explain it however she wants but it’s so obvious that all she’s ever wanted is a girl, if Ella had been born with a penis they would not have stopped at five.

Ugh.. Sadly I have to agree. It was obvious she wanted a girl (from her own words and actions over the years). But I was hoping she would at least try to have some chill about it. Nope. She’s been way over the top in a way she’s never been for any of her boys (esp the last 2, where her disappointment was incredibly obvious).

ETA: no, iirc none of the boys got professional photo shoots. Which is fine she took good enough photos. But as a previous poster stated, I also think this is so she can be in them with her girl.

November 13, 2017
4:42 pm
perripuff
Kitten
Meows: 5
Snarking Since:
October 18, 2017

I noticed that she hired more than one photographer to take more than one newborn photo shoot. WHYYYYY???

November 13, 2017
6:37 pm
MonicaGeller
Cat
Meows: 34
Snarking Since:
March 3, 2014

Is it weird to anyone else that the boys don't have shirts on? I don't have kids, but it seems weird to me…

November 13, 2017
9:37 pm
TheFertileFox
Kitten
Meows: 6
Snarking Since:
September 25, 2017

MonicaGeller meowed

Is it weird to anyone else that the boys don't have shirts on? I don't have kids, but it seems weird to me…

I thought that was weird too. And it's sad the Ella gets multiple photo shoots while poor Weston doesn't even get a full day for his birthday. She is simply awful.

November 14, 2017
6:40 am
willblogformoney
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1429
Snarking Since:
March 10, 2015

I have seen many large families with all boys and 1 girl do shoots like this. I don't get it at all but whatevs. Must be a large family thing because i have never seen just 1 or 2 kids shirtless like that for professional photos. 

I am not sure if she is trying to bait GOMI with all this attention for the baby girl bower (BGB). If not, then she really needs to reexamine her priorities if this BGB fulfilled her life but her 4 beautiful healthy wonderful boys couldn't. She should have had therapy not another baby if that is her honest mindset with things. I say this fully understanding some people prefer a certain sex but all of those people I have known were over the moon crazy in love with the kids once they came and that was obvious. It seems like she tolerates her boys (loves them yes, but feels they are enough? no). But BGB is the second coming of Christ for her. 

November 14, 2017
8:50 am
WheresMyCoffee
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7824
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2012

I am obviously sad for the boys but I do feel bad for Ella as well. What a way to grow up.. her brothers will resent her and she will never ever live up to her mothers expectations and demands. 

The one good thing about her IG'ing all the time, I have not clicked over on her blog in months and get good snarking material without giving her page clicks!

November 14, 2017
8:50 am
WheresMyCoffee
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2012

I am obviously sad for the boys but I do feel bad for Ella as well. What a way to grow up.. her brothers will resent her and she will never ever live up to her mothers expectations and demands. 

The one good thing about her IG'ing all the time, I have not clicked over on her blog in months and get good snarking material without giving her page clicks!

November 14, 2017
1:32 pm
AngiePearl
Hamcat
Meows: 100
Snarking Since:
October 5, 2016

Monroe House for Jesus & Photography meowed

AngiePearl meowed

WheresMyCoffee meowed

I think she has a housekeeper for the main parts of her house. Living room, kitchen, bathrooms etc… but a housekeeper can't control your clutter. 

She has a housekeeper. IIRC she comes a few times a week, but it doesn't help when you have so many stuff and a 6000sq ft house.

Around this time last year she hired a woman to come once a month. I don’t want to be nit picky but a cleaner once a month is a huge difference than a few times a week. She specifically mentioned not wanting to clean toilets – but in that house, with all those little boys, I hope she’s cleaning her toilets more than once a month.

Sorry! It is a big difference. I remember her posting a photo of a lady saying that she helps with the housework, not sure why it stuck with me that it was a weekly thing.

November 14, 2017
4:13 pm
BassGuitar
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 789
Snarking Since:
June 27, 2012

WheresMyCoffee meowed

How high could Katie Bower's bar be for her daughter? It's not like she's going to expect her to do well in school and have a great career. If this girl had long hair and likes to shop with mom, she'll have fulfilled KB's every hope and desire.

November 14, 2017
5:29 pm
WheresMyCoffee
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2012

BassGuitar meowed

WheresMyCoffee meowed

How high could Katie Bower's bar be for her daughter? It's not like she's going to expect her to do well in school and have a great career. If this girl had long hair and likes to shop with mom, she'll have fulfilled KB's every hope and desire.

Thats kinda my point… KB thinks girl= shopping and long hair. Ella could be a tomboy, a lesbian, transgender, she could not want children, she could not believe in God. Ella is a person, not a doll.

November 14, 2017
9:19 pm
Lurkercherrypop
Cat
Meows: 30
Snarking Since:
October 12, 2017

WheresMyCoffee meowed

BassGuitar meowed

WheresMyCoffee meowed

Thats kinda my point… KB thinks girl= shopping and long hair. Ella could be a tomboy, a lesbian, transgender, she could not want children, she could not believe in God. Ella is a person, not a doll.

That’s so true. She will become a mini doll version of Katie. Sharing the need for endless crap. Shop till you drop to fill a void. So sad. Going to be a bumpkin and ignorant as her.

November 16, 2017
5:30 pm
Monroe House for Jesus & Photography
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2954
Snarking Since:
August 14, 2012

What a sweet ig post about Weston. Until the last line “your sister will be jealous!”. We get it Katie, you have a girl now. You don’t have to insert her into every single thing. others-221

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.