:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Barefoot Blonde
October 11, 2017
2:40 pm
Pirates of the Peonies
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7481
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

Can you imagine if Lego/Disney gifted them that 16+ years Lego set and then god forbid Attakissss or RoRo swallowed or choked on one of the small pieces of Lego NOT MEANT FOR KIDS THEIR AGE!! That would be awful all around. But Amber and D3 don’t seem to give a sh*t.

October 11, 2017
4:14 pm
blairwaldorf2
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 201
Snarking Since:
December 5, 2015

Pirates of the Peonies meowed
Can you imagine if Lego/Disney gifted them that 16+ years Lego set and then god forbid Attakissss or RoRo swallowed or choked on one of the small pieces of Lego NOT MEANT FOR KIDS THEIR AGE!! That would be awful all around. But Amber and D3 don’t seem to give a sh*t.

Amber said she purchased it herself. I highly doubt it! lol Although, it would be highly irresponsible for LEGO to gift her a 16 years old set to a 3 year old….

October 11, 2017
5:03 pm
pure caos
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 15829
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Derp on a Pony meowed

Derp on a Pony meowed

And what is their big obsession with pushing the idea that Atticus can handle complicated legislation? It only amplifies his inability.

Haha, I meant LEGOS. Not editing it because I wouldn't put it past those morons to tell us that A can also handle legislation. smiley-laughing004

That was funny.  Atticus might be one of their two male employees, handling the legalese that his mom can't understand clap.  

October 11, 2017
7:08 pm
The Nick Young Meme
Cat
Meows: 40
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2017

Not to be an ass but I think Atticus is clearly very sweet and Rosie seems like a lot to handle. Speech would do them both – and Amber and D3 so much good. How does Amber stay home all day with children who cannot speak? I think I would go crazy. In her most recent insta story the children are completely silent and its spooky, aren't they supposed to be enjoying themselves? Lastly, D3's veneers look ridiculous and Amber's always have. 

October 11, 2017
10:08 pm
SideEyes
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 849
Snarking Since:
June 5, 2015

With how dirty this family is…I wonder if they got veneers to not have to brush and worry about cavities (on top of their apparent aesthetic appeal to them).

October 11, 2017
10:20 pm
Pirates of the Peonies
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7481
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

SideEyes meowed

With how dirty this family is…I wonder if they got veneers to not have to brush and worry about cavities (on top of their apparent aesthetic appeal to them).

Good point. I won’t be surprised if they slap veneers on the kids as soon as their permanent teeth come in. A whole family of chiclet teeth!

October 12, 2017
12:12 am
Scarlet Temptress
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1016
Snarking Since:
January 10, 2014

SideEyes meowed

Good point. I won’t be surprised if they slap veneers on the kids as soon as their permanent teeth come in. A whole family of chiclet teeth!

Wouldn’t be surprised. I don’t think they have dental insurance and Atticus already has at least one “dead” tooth.

October 12, 2017
1:35 am
Barefootbarfpink
Hamcat
Meows: 60
Snarking Since:
February 16, 2017

She used to be my favorite shank…. hence my nickname. But now Im just so bored with her. Her whole family needs a bath, its disgusting. I get that kids are messy sometimes but its just excessive at times. Not to snark on her kids… theyre cuties but mommy needs to wipe up all thoes crumbs and drool! and for the love of everything holy the fabric on the carseat comes off and you can STICK IT IN THE WASHING MACHINE. Its gross. I get that she ranted and didnt want to hear backlash about giving her kids uncut grapes or whatver, i didnt see the original post just her rant afterwords. But, if you post stuff on the internet thats what you get. Anyway, Im bored of her. The outfits are rediculios everything is rediculious.snoresnoresnore

October 12, 2017
1:46 am
It pays to be vapid and vain
Hamcat
Meows: 96
Snarking Since:
August 26, 2016

Scarlet Temptress meowed

SideEyes meowed

Wouldn’t be surprised. I don’t think they have dental insurance and Atticus already has at least one “dead” tooth.

Why get dental insurance when you have one in the family, especially when you feed your kids crap all day.

She tweeted today they’re leaving on a trip tomorrow with a bunch of tropical emojis. I guess the school thing for Atticus isn’t working out? When was the last time they were home for more than a few days all together?

And for the love of god, their “job” is to be a blogger, why can’t either of them find a charger and keep a computer charged more than 5%? D3’s post today was so lame and such a phone in. If she can’t post, why is the new person not posting content? I can’t believe these two are raking in so much money despite being such dumbasses.

October 12, 2017
9:47 am
dickles mctickles
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 215
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2016

Derp on a Pony meowed

Derp on a Pony meowed

And what is their big obsession with pushing the idea that Atticus can handle complicated legislation? It only amplifies his inability.

Haha, I meant LEGOS. Not editing it because I wouldn't put it past those morons to tell us that A can also handle legislation. smiley-laughing004

This is hilarious, but also Amber probably doesn't even know what the word legislation means. lol

October 12, 2017
12:26 pm
Emily Gilmore
Hamcat
Meows: 154
Snarking Since:
June 25, 2014

Video on D3's instagram today showing Rosie chowingn down on a hamburger pre-flight – eating like a neanderthal, stuffing her mouth like she's starving, then taking more huge bites before swallowing, and Amber is laughing. 

October 12, 2017
12:47 pm
Swipe swipe swipe
Hamcat
Meows: 90
Snarking Since:
August 3, 2017

That post is so disturbing! Poor baby looks like she hasn’t eaten in years and her taking bites like that is so dangerous .. and her stupid parents are laughing instead of helping the situation. Wow

October 12, 2017
12:51 pm
burstpipes
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3692
Snarking Since:
February 8, 2014

D3 appears to be aging very rapidly. Yikes.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.