:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Barefoot Blonde
November 14, 2017
9:44 am
fashion victim
Hamcat
Meows: 82
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2016

EmilyEyeLash meowed

Principal Vagina meowed
Amber was born in 1990, she’s the same age as I am and i can say I don’t have a single friend who has aged as horribly as she has. Granted none of us are getting filler or fake teeth (most of us just entered the workforce #helpmeimpoor). I just scrolled through her Instagram and the progression she’s made is so genuinely shocking. But I don’t pity her – she did this all to herself

You and your friends are just entering the workforce at 27?  Why?

Can't say for sure, but I would imagine they all went to college and then grad school?

November 14, 2017
11:00 am
Mate Shiny Pants
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1825
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

I don’t think Principal was saying she just entered the work force referring to time, but rather just as in they got jobs out of school like regular basement people and didn’t fill their faces with Botox and their mouths with porcelain while maintaining a sham life on the internet.

November 14, 2017
11:35 am
BeccaRain
Cat
Meows: 13
Snarking Since:
February 3, 2017

fashion victim meowed

EmilyEyeLash meowed

Principal Vagina meowed
Amber was born in 1990, she’s the same age as I am and i can say I don’t have a single friend who has aged as horribly as she has. Granted none of us are getting filler or fake teeth (most of us just entered the workforce #helpmeimpoor). I just scrolled through her Instagram and the progression she’s made is so genuinely shocking. But I don’t pity her – she did this all to herself

Can't say for sure, but I would imagine they all went to college and then grad school?

Also, ~5 years post graduation is still relatively new in the workforce, I guess. 

November 14, 2017
11:49 am
Principal Vagina
Hamcat
Meows: 153
Snarking Since:
July 18, 2014

BeccaRain meowed

fashion victim meowed

EmilyEyeLash meowed

Principal Vagina meowed

Also, ~5 years post graduation is still relatively new in the workforce, I guess. 

For me personally, a change in career Continued my education and increased my debt (YEY for pilots licences) A couple of my closest friends all went on to do masters and then for most paying off loans became #1 priority. We WISH we had the kind of money to justify Botox in some cases but it’s just not realistic. I might be a little jealous of that one aspect of ambers life

November 14, 2017
11:55 am
evil dark squirrel
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1768
Snarking Since:
August 15, 2012

Does anyone have a before/after of Amber? I just recently started following her after reading this thread and I honestly don't think she looks that old. Skinnymeg and Brandi Laughlin look haggard and old but I don't think Amber looks worn out like them.

November 14, 2017
12:25 pm
fashion victim
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2016

I would also love to see a before and after- the best I could find recently is the photo she reposted on IG of herself standing among some fall leaves in New York.  I think this was taken when Atticus was a baby, before she was pregnant again with Rosie.  The difference in her face shape is so startling I did a double take when I saw that picture a few weeks ago.  

November 14, 2017
12:35 pm
jorts
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1971
Snarking Since:
April 30, 2015

The first page of this thread has a bunch of early shots of her.  

November 14, 2017
12:57 pm
SkinnyTroutPout
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 765
Snarking Since:
April 18, 2015

evil dark squirrel meowed
Does anyone have a before/after of Amber? I just recently started following her after reading this thread and I honestly don't think she looks that old. Skinnymeg and Brandi Laughlin look haggard and old but I don't think Amber looks worn out like them.

Those two were obese in some point. Amber has been thin. The damage she has done is injecting fillers and botox too soon. She is in her 20's. 

November 14, 2017
2:02 pm
brittmas
Kitten
Meows: 7
Snarking Since:
December 7, 2016

http://i63.tinypic.com/2z3qn7r.jpg

November 14, 2017
2:23 pm
fashion victim
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2016

The fillers aren't doing her any favors, that's for sure, but to me the biggest difference in her look and what ages her the most are the super dark eyebrows and dark greasy looking roots.  I know more recently she has been wearing these dark lipsticks which I also think don't look that good on her, but overall she has taken the "freshness" out of her look.  I remember when I first discovered her, she looked so unattractive to me that I couldn't figure out what the hype was about.  She was such a pretty girl and I'm not sure what she's doing to herself and how she can think she looks good anymore- especially compared to these older photos.  She really did the natural rosy glow thing so well.  

November 14, 2017
3:55 pm
lillian
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 614
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2016

Her teeth were nice before the veneers, it's so excessive that she got them. She really does look mid 30's now.

November 15, 2017
4:16 pm
Donna Martin Graduates
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 534
Snarking Since:
April 29, 2014

That stupid Shutterfly ad on Twitter rolleyes "Help me pick my Christmas card!" Poor Chauncey, he was completely covered up in the 3rd option. Why would you even make that one of the final choices? And Amber, no one wants to see you and David kissing. Get over yourselves. drool

November 15, 2017
4:26 pm
patiobeersandpeonies
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1156
Snarking Since:
April 24, 2012

Donna Martin Graduates meowed
That stupid Shutterfly ad on Twitter rolleyes "Help me pick my Christmas card!" Poor Chauncey, he was completely covered up in the 3rd option. Why would you even make that one of the final choices? And Amber, no one wants to see you and David kissing. Get over yourselves. drool

Poor Chauncey, period. He looks so dejected in that pic. 

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.