:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Barefoot Blonde
December 6, 2016
12:28 pm
Knoxie13
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
September 19, 2016

Oh for the love of all that is holy, why the eff are her and her "friends" taking photos in Times Square in dinosaur pjs. Really? 

December 6, 2016
12:34 pm
MissDior
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 644
Snarking Since:
October 23, 2014

Knoxie13 meowed

Oh for the love of all that is holy, why the eff are her and her "friends" taking photos in Times Square in dinosaur pjs. Really? 

Because their self worth and validation is not going to come from within. Also because they're just so OMG fun and spontaneous and kids at heartpuke

December 6, 2016
12:41 pm
doesthatmakesense
Hamcat
Meows: 115
Snarking Since:
October 3, 2015

MissDior meowed

Knoxie13 meowed

Because their self worth and validation is not going to come from within. Also because they're just so OMG fun and spontaneous and kids at heartpuke

Are her friends all Mormon too? The only way I'd ever consider doing this is completely plastered.

December 6, 2016
12:47 pm

Save Samson meowed
To the poster wondering about different levels of Mormonism: in fact there are different types of Mormons. An important part of Mormon life is going to the Temple for certain occasions, like weddings and baptisms. Only Mormons in very good standing can be admitted to the temple, and they carry a card called a "Temple Recommend". To have that, they have promised to always wear the special "garments", they tithe, and so on. You can be a Mormon without a Temple Recommend and simply attend services on Sunday. Or you can be a Mormon who only occasionally goes to services. Or you can be what they call a "Jack Mormon" who is more or less Mormon in name only, maybe you come from a Mormon family and have not left the church but you don't have much to do with it.

Like the same as Catholics who use birth control and have sex before marriage, right? You can still be a Catholic even if you don't adhere to every single teaching.

December 6, 2016
12:55 pm
RESPECT the Stay at Home Purse Mom
Royal Meowjesty
Meows: 13816
Snarking Since:
April 11, 2012

I'm confused….are they going to let someone else totally build their "custom" home for them?

December 6, 2016
12:59 pm
f**kyouismyname
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 466
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2015

Why are her boobs always such a big deal? She's not acting any kind of way about them, they are just there. Sometimes you see her show off her cleavage, but mostly you don't.  This topic with Amby always comes up when she posts pictures in bikinis, so maybe this should finally be settled because she's in Hawaii now and we will see more and more boob shots.

My point is, who cares? What is she supposed to do? Post a pic and say "Hey guys! I got a boob job!!" No, she won't do that and never will. Just like other IG people and celebs.  It's rare that people in the public eye come clean about their boob jobs.  I'm not comparing these IG nobodies to actual celebs, but I guess you see my point…

December 6, 2016
1:10 pm
Principal Vagina
Hamcat
Meows: 144
Snarking Since:
July 18, 2014

this morning snapchat's were of her in bed, silk pj's with her stomach showing. that's all. 

why?

December 6, 2016
1:13 pm
controlled slide on my hog
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1790
Snarking Since:
March 12, 2014

Principal Vagina meowed
this morning snapchat's were of her in bed, silk pj's with her stomach showing. that's all. 

why?

Came here to say the same thing. Someone must be thirsty for attention and #goals comments. 

December 6, 2016
1:15 pm
Woods, Elle
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 415
Snarking Since:
July 10, 2015

Principal Vagina meowed

why?

because #abs #futurevsmodel emoticon-animal-001

December 6, 2016
1:16 pm
Deluded Absolutely
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 531
Snarking Since:
May 29, 2013

Amber's pretty upfront about the fact that they definitely want more kids, right? Would you get a boob job if you plan to nurse again and that might cause some sagging? Wouldn't you  just wait until you're all done? 

December 6, 2016
1:33 pm
Principal Vagina
Hamcat
Meows: 144
Snarking Since:
July 18, 2014

Woods, Elle meowed

Principal Vagina meowed

why?

boyyyyyyyyyy oh boy is it desperate looking. I would feel like such an asshole taking those pictures, filtering them to my liking and posting them. Thank god I have friends who would call me out instantly for something like that. 

December 6, 2016
1:39 pm
doesthatmakesense
Hamcat
Meows: 115
Snarking Since:
October 3, 2015

Principal Vagina meowed

Woods, Elle meowed

Principal Vagina meowed

why?

boyyyyyyyyyy oh boy is it desperate looking. I would feel like such an asshole taking those pictures, filtering them to my liking and posting them. Thank god I have friends who would call me out instantly for something like that. 

LOL right? Let me sit here in bed and suck in and take the perfect shot of my abdomen.

December 6, 2016
2:28 pm
pure caos
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 15834
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Principal Vagina meowed

why?

Because she isn't starving herself for nothing.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.