:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Barefoot Blonde
January 12, 2017
3:35 pm
blairwaldorf2
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 256
Snarking Since:
December 5, 2015

where do you see their updates? I don't see them SnapChatting anymore… did they block me? lol

January 12, 2017
5:38 pm
ManBunGuns & Ammo
Hamcat
Meows: 93
Snarking Since:
December 15, 2016

noyourroll meowed

That last post is soooooo tone deaf! She literally was going to let their UMBRELLA JUST FLOAT AWAY IN THE PRISTINE OCEAN IN HAWAII!!!!!! That is some of the laziest and most disgusting forms of pollution……….and then she's SURPRISED that someone 'rescued it'! Can you imagine the face of the people around them as these two Cracker Jacks sat around watching their umbrella float away, too lazy to actually (GASP) get wet and 'save' it themselves!!

I was born in Hawaii and these two are why Hawaiians absolutely loathe people from the mainland. puke

smiley-signs064

She is such an idiot. I cannot fathom why companies want to be associated with her. Her writing makes me cringe as it honestly sounds like reading the diary of a 12 year old! I'm not surprised she's losing followers left & right. How many times can she flaunt her scrawny self & Wavy's bad photoshop skills

January 12, 2017
6:42 pm
Banana Stand
Hamcat
Meows: 148
Snarking Since:
March 23, 2014

noyourroll meowed

That last post is soooooo tone deaf! She literally was going to let their UMBRELLA JUST FLOAT AWAY IN THE PRISTINE OCEAN IN HAWAII!!!!!! That is some of the laziest and most disgusting forms of pollution……….and then she's SURPRISED that someone 'rescued it'! Can you imagine the face of the people around them as these two Cracker Jacks sat around watching their umbrella float away, too lazy to actually (GASP) get wet and 'save' it themselves!!

I was born in Hawaii and these two are why Hawaiians absolutely loathe people from the mainland. puke

Yeah it's not like the umbrella would have been suddenly sucked out to the middle of the ocean. Why couldn't they wade in and get it themselves? That's the first thing I though when I read the post.

January 12, 2017
6:55 pm
future farmer
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 16401
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

MissDior meowed

noyourroll meowed

I thought the same thing. The girl that rescued the umbrella wasn't being "so nice to you", she just didn't want to litter the ocean. Were they just too busy taking pictures to retrieve the umbrella? They are so embarrassing.

I thought the same thing too.  They are the worst.

January 13, 2017
9:41 am
my 2 year old has thigh gap!
Kitten
Meows: 10
Snarking Since:
September 20, 2016

Y'all are missing the point.  Amby can't get her expensive beach lingerie wet!!!  Davey can't get his knee brace wet!  The kids don't speak!  Ugh!  Come on, people!!  They are too good for that! Someone HAD to come to the rescue!  Beach emergency!    facepalm

January 13, 2017
10:18 am
idontknowmargo
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 455
Snarking Since:
April 20, 2015

The "nice girl" was probably their ghost nanny. Poor girl. 

January 13, 2017
10:24 am
future farmer
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 16401
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Idiocracy meowed
Y'all are missing the point.  Amby can't get her expensive beach lingerie wet!!!  Davey can't get his knee brace wet!  The kids don't speak!  Ugh!  Come on, people!!  They are too good for that! Someone HAD to come to the rescue!  Beach emergency!    facepalm

I think they're just lazy asses who view everything as disposable.  They probably thought it was hysterical that it blew into the ocean, had a good laugh, after all it was just a photo prop anyway.  I'm sure they didn't care about polluting the ocean with their garbage.  The umbrella has to be anchored into the sand somehow or it will blow away.  They are both really dumb as rocks.  

January 13, 2017
10:25 am
Family Dinanmic
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7783
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

She hasn't posted anything to IG in over 3 days and she has gained new followers each of those days. Now watch when she posts something she'll suddenly lose followers, especially if it's another pic of her. I don't know why but I find it interesting.

https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/amberfillerup

January 13, 2017
10:50 am
letsjustsay
Hamcat
Meows: 162
Snarking Since:
April 23, 2014

Strangled by a Blanket Scarf meowed
She hasn't posted anything to IG in over 3 days and she has gained new followers each of those days. Now watch when she posts something she'll suddenly lose followers, especially if it's another pic of her. I don't know why but I find it interesting.

https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/amberfillerup

It's funny how she went on an unfollowing spree too, unfollowing about 160+ people in 1 day 

January 13, 2017
11:32 am
lacostepanda
Cat
Meows: 32
Snarking Since:
May 12, 2015

The umbrella post pushed me over the edge. First, Rosie's legs are so tanned! They also don't care about the environment. Another thing that stood out to me was her saying the umbrella was some cheap one they bought at the store. Really? She can spend thousands of dollars on swimsuits but can't buy a nice umbrella and use it properly to protect her babies? Also, how much sand are Rosie and Atticus eating? They always have sand on their faces and around their mouths! 

January 13, 2017
2:12 pm
Science Denying Oversized Cheeto
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1356
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2014

lacostepanda meowed

The umbrella post pushed me over the edge. First, Rosie's legs are so tanned! They also don't care about the environment. Another thing that stood out to me was her saying the umbrella was some cheap one they bought at the store. Really? She can spend thousands of dollars on swimsuits but can't buy a nice umbrella and use it properly to protect her babies? Also, how much sand are Rosie and Atticus eating? They always have sand on their faces and around their mouths! 

This comment promoted me to look at her blog and now I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with poor Rosies foot in the picture of just her, it's looks painfully swollen.

January 13, 2017
2:20 pm
Family Dinanmic
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7783
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

Awkward Tufty Panties meowed

lacostepanda meowed

This comment promoted me to look at her blog and now I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with poor Rosies foot in the picture of just her, it's looks painfully swollen.

I noticed that too! Her right foot looks very swollen. Or maybe it's just chubby baby feet. We'll have to watch and see.
They really do need to stop allowing their kids to eat sand. She thinks it's cute but it's not safe for many reasons.

January 13, 2017
3:56 pm
Nicky192
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1214
Snarking Since:
December 28, 2012

Why can't she dress them on proper beach gear for kids? A rashguard and wide brim hat. And wipe their mouths. So gross that she only cares about photos for money. Also there is nothing grosser than eating sand even as a kid. I am convinced most of her followers must be sick p**os or role play website followers. No other parent would think anythingshe does is goals.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.