:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Cupcakes and Cashmere
November 8, 2016
10:38 pm
Im playing hooky
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 232
Snarking Since:
November 1, 2016

Wow, a cake mug recipe…how Pinterest circa 2013 elevated.

November 8, 2016
10:59 pm
Tigerbeat
Hamcat
Meows: 133
Snarking Since:
June 18, 2014

That cake in the mug looks like someone had a diarrhea emergency in traffic, and then lightly dusted it in powdered sugar.

Running low on negative adjectives to describe this blog. Maybe I'll 'lean in' to my thesaurus and take a note from Cups.

November 8, 2016
11:14 pm
staircase mantel
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 286
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

"Diarrhea emergency in traffic"… rofllmaoemoticon-animal-001

November 8, 2016
11:39 pm
Nicky192
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1198
Snarking Since:
December 28, 2012

LMAO!!!!^^
As someone said making that cake l its no easier than a normal sized cake. There's lots of recipes on Pinterest using cake mix that are much easier.
She is just feeling better from food poisoning which is "no joke" after 36 hours! Oh you poor snowflake! Take the week off Cups.
I am pregnant with HG and have been throwing up for 27 weeks plus endless bags of IV fluids and trips to the ER, no nanny no house keeper so you ain't getting any sympathy from me. I can only imagine the pity party she'd throw herself if she had it.

Ah well at least she voted. sha_clap2

November 9, 2016
3:38 am
Chocolately
Hamcat
Meows: 54
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2016

Just went to the blog, saw the title of the latest post and laughed out loud.  Thanks Cups, I really needed a good laugh on such a dark morning. grouphug

November 9, 2016
7:35 am
elevated non-thin
Hamcat
Meows: 95
Snarking Since:
July 23, 2012

midafternoonbath meowed
Cuppy has the linebackeriest body language. This is probably why she always stands with her arms glued to her side: anything else would reveal that she lurches around like, well, Lurch.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

She looks like Cruella DeVil to me. Creepy af uh

November 9, 2016
8:05 am
Miss Valdosta Feed a

^^^

that outfit is extremely unflattering.  The pants make her look heavy and I haaaate those shoes.

November 9, 2016
10:38 am
Fruit Flies Inc.
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 366
Snarking Since:
August 5, 2015

i was dejected by the election news this morning but when i checked C&C it was business as usual and i was so relieved. as benjamin franklin once said "in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes. and cuppy being a basic twat" 

November 9, 2016
1:07 pm
Tigerbeat
Hamcat
Meows: 133
Snarking Since:
June 18, 2014

1alina2cups meowed

i was dejected by the election news this morning but when i checked C&C it was business as usual and i was so relieved. as benjamin franklin once said "in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes. and cuppy being a basic twat" 

I kinda felt that way too. At least Cuppy is a constant in our strange world. However, clicked over to Cup of Jo and she actually had a pretty moving piece about the election. I don't expect a long essay from Cuppy (and frankly the amount of typos would probably make my head explode), but kudos to Cup of Jo for articulating a gentle reminder to unite in all this messiness.

November 9, 2016
2:27 pm
Seriously13
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 379
Snarking Since:
August 16, 2015

She obliquely references the election results in her latest IG post.  I actually thought that she struck the right tone — apart from the fact that she couldn't help getting in a dig at Sloan's "sloppy" pumpkin art project.  Seriously, Cuppy, your daughter is what, two?  Sorry if her paint job wasn't sufficiently "polished" for your liking.

November 9, 2016
3:32 pm
Nicky192
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1198
Snarking Since:
December 28, 2012

I thought it was a nice post minus the sloppy part but as usual I think she's trying to be poetic and failing. Put the thesaurus away and just write a normal sentence. She had said she was losing sleep over the election so she's probably feeling pretty anxious.

On another note I hate parents that call daycare school. No two year old is going to school. But lots of people around me do it too and it drives me nuts.

November 9, 2016
5:07 pm

Finally, a semi-helpful post. I liked today's "Links I Love", simply for the article about cheaper makeup dupes. See, THAT'S the kind of stuff Cuppy should be writing herself, not just lazily linking to someone else's work. I guess we can't have it all.

November 9, 2016
5:37 pm
Triscuit Hair
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 208
Snarking Since:
October 27, 2013

I couldn't believe the "sloppy" dig. It started out as a nice sentiment but then she ruined it with that. In the past I've thought other people were reading too much in the way she talks about Sloane but that is some evidence right there that she can't mention Sloane without saying something cold.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.