:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Cupcakes and Cashmere
November 11, 2016
3:01 pm
notsoquiet

Nicky192 meowed
^^ ohh thanks for the sighting! I live close-ish to Cuppies and have never seen her. I think I saw Gee and Sloan once but in not sure and I didn't want to stare just in case.
I never thought Alina was anything special but she sure thinks she is.

I have seen Emily and G out several times over the past few years. She has always looked pretty well put together. I've seen her at Arclight, Larchmont farmers market a few times, Bellacures and Bestia. The only thing thats struck me as funny is that the times i've seen them together she has always had to get money from G, she wasnt carrying it on her. 

November 11, 2016
3:08 pm
well_curated
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 903
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2014

notsoquiet meowed
you guys, i saw Alina today in person ordering a chocolate croissant at Joans on Third. She is teeny tiny but tall and she looked like a mess. she might have been going to drybar after bc i saw her walk that way, but yea. she photographs well but she looked very scattered and messy in person. yeahok

I live in an area of SoCal where the messy, scattered look is super hip. Because it's a super hipster city. It almost NEVER looks good in person. So I'm not surprised and I've always suspected that she wouldn't look inspirational in real life. I imagine that Leslie probably looks fine in real life. 

November 11, 2016
4:33 pm
Feast of Cheerios
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 597
Snarking Since:
May 23, 2016

Goodness, she always looks so unwashed. No wonder they all hose themselves down with perfume.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

November 11, 2016
4:52 pm
hibernas
Cat
Meows: 24
Snarking Since:
September 19, 2016

^^it's a shame, because I honestly didn't think any of her outfits this week were that bad. That said, how tall is Cups? Surely she can find more office appropriate length dresses and skirts? I mean, I'm not kidding myself into thinking that she actually cares about an appropriate dress code, but still. Thursday's shorts looks like they wouldn't pass the high school fingertip test others-221

Also, LOL at the horrific Photoshop job on the post about wide leg pants. Those are some raggedy-ass edges. Good to know their interns are doing their best work.

November 11, 2016
5:47 pm
judy blume
Hamcat
Meows: 61
Snarking Since:
January 24, 2015

She did say she was sick. She looks like crap – and why does her forehead look like it grew three sizes that day?

November 11, 2016
8:07 pm
Feast of Cheerios
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 597
Snarking Since:
May 23, 2016

^^ I'd give her a pass for being sick. Except, this was her in totally good health!

[Image Can Not Be Found]

November 11, 2016
10:58 pm
giant fleshy toddler
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1163
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2013

Feast of Cheerios meowed
^^ I'd give her a pass for being sick. Except, this was her in totally good health!

[Image Can Not Be Found]

And she's worn that basic 15 years too late outfit before. Not saying she can't repeat outfits, but since we know she lies about these she could at least repeat an outfit that looks like she gave a damn/was up to date. 

November 12, 2016
12:23 am
Take the deviled eggs
Hamcat
Meows: 50
Snarking Since:
September 1, 2016

Feast of Cheerios meowed

[Image Can Not Be Found]

I wore this exact outfit in 2002 when I was a freshman in high school.

November 12, 2016
12:57 am
Miss Valdosta Feed a

^^^

That outfit is super unflattering.  The skirt is way too short-how the hell does she sit in it?

November 12, 2016
2:32 am
girlhulk
Hamcat
Meows: 122
Snarking Since:
September 19, 2016

I've just realized she never repeats the outfit on her Weekday Wardrobe. It's not always completely new, of course, the pieces might be all old, just re-arranged, but still. On one hand it's acceptable for someone who aspires to be a fashion expert, but totally unrealistic since in fact she is not a model, she is a self-emloyed ordinary woman.

And, seriously, ever since I've read that instagram post about her speaking to a 1,8 kid about hard work and respect, it kept springing up in my mind and cracking me up. This is crossing into a "dumb blonde" territory.  

November 14, 2016
8:18 am
prettyponies
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 830
Snarking Since:
February 5, 2014

God forbid you put too precious tulips in an earthenware vase. The horror!

November 14, 2016
8:37 am

A limerick is a poem consisting of 5 lines, which Cuppy and her team should have known if they'd attended grade school, or perhaps did any fact checking at all before posting.  It's neither clever nor elevated to use words incorrectly.

November 14, 2016
9:09 am
Lurking Nondescript
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 305
Snarking Since:
April 17, 2014

I would much rather receive a bottle of wine than a shitty rhyming couplet written at the second-grade reading level scrawled on a juvenile sparkly rainbow card. 

How does that coordinate with a rustic vase of wildflowers, exactly?  My nose is itching just looking at that bouquet.

Not a single comment on her post – she probably blocked a hundred comments pointing out that those aren't limericks. God, she sucks. 

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.