:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Cupcakes and Cashmere
January 12, 2017
6:21 pm
Im playing hooky
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 235
Snarking Since:
November 1, 2016

She needs to ditch that awful filter that was used on all the C & C merch photos. It makes her look sallow. Also, how many more of the promo posts can there be? They're monotonous.

January 12, 2017
6:47 pm
Lotskies
Hamcat
Meows: 52
Snarking Since:
September 15, 2016

Well she finally managed to do another shout-out to her bestie Mandy on Insta! They've been friends for over six years don't ya know?! drooldrool

January 12, 2017
8:10 pm
bourgeois mediocrity
Hamcat
Meows: 69
Snarking Since:
February 13, 2013

lolz for me this morning!

Received my Man Repeller newsletter; first article is 'Internships are Overrated'.

Flip over to Instagram and see that Cuppy got a two for one deal! 

January 13, 2017
4:36 am
girlhulk
Hamcat
Meows: 135
Snarking Since:
September 19, 2016

Five Things: I don't wish to be mean, but, honetsly, the box her mom made with a Sloane portrait on it creeped me out at first glance. Looks like a horror movie prop.

On a brighter note I thought she looked truly lovely in her latest insta picture (in Zara coat, with an umbrella). Sadly, these positive occurences seem to happen almost by accident these days.

January 13, 2017
9:19 am
staircase mantel
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 323
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

From Five Things, antique cheese knives with "the cutest little bee detailing". Surely she knows that these elevated knives are Laguiole and the bee is their brand trademark. Wouldn't Gee, the King of Knives, inform her of this as he labels which ones she's allowed to use? drool

January 13, 2017
9:54 am
Eleni
Cat
Meows: 21
Snarking Since:
November 15, 2012

staircase mantel meowed
From Five Things, antique cheese knives with "the cutest little bee detailing". Surely she knows that these elevated knives are Laguiole and the bee is their brand trademark. Wouldn't Gee, the King of Knives, inform her of this as he labels which ones she's allowed to use? drool

Aren't those butter knives instead of cheese knives? The King of Knives should know this as well!

January 13, 2017
10:02 am
ArielleNarcissus

Her Five Things are always so utterly boring. If those are her 5 favorite things in life each week, whatever- her everyday life must be so mundane. drool

I'm noticing a trend with Cuppy.

1. Her horrid taste in shoes. Very Grandma-status.. eek

2. Her always so forcefully contrived poses. She never looks comfortable. EVER!

[Image Can Not Be Found]

January 13, 2017
10:20 am

"Zhoosh"

dead

Also, those post-its are just post-its… they might be in an ohsoelevated palette, but anyone with an office supply closet can grab pastel post-its on any given day.

…and yes, I agree that those are Laguiole knives/butter spreaders. They are the actual French thing in this post, not post-its angry

…and to add to my list of grievances, why isn't there a single photo of her standing in that sweater dress thingy???  

Don't get me started on the disingenuous lipstick review post bs… She never wears dark lipstick!  And why is every dark-colored cosmetic she mentions automatically vampy??  How could the color be "dated" when that's what you were going for?? And why not try a few more drugstore brands??  I recently discovered L'Oreal "Infallible Le Rouge" that has amazing staying power/texture and a bunch of dark colors that are great! (I received Ravishing Red as a gift, which is the perfect red for me, and I think I got Persistent Plum, since I was looking for a wine color)  I have so many questions!

And finally, I can't figure out how to post this image I made here, so here's a shareable link… https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_ijXYjDOhAnTmp5SElMSFJYN2c/view?usp=sharing 

January 13, 2017
11:05 am
notsoquiet

this week's Five Things is literally the most boring one she has ever posted. 

I was thinking about it – because after the holiday break i totally got out of the habit of checking c&c and i'm sure i'm not the only one.

i looked her up on alexa- and her page views have gone off a cliff! i'm going to try to post the pic of her trending here, but if i cant – do yourself a favor and look her up on http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/cupcakesandcashmere.com

January 13, 2017
11:06 am
notsoquiet

I was thinking about it – because after the holiday break i totally got out of the habit of checking c&c and i'm sure i'm not the only one.

i looked her up on alexa- and her page views have gone off a cliff! i'm going to try to post the pic of her trending here, but if i cant – do yourself a favor and look her up on http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/cupcakesandcashmere.com. Maybe someone else can post it!

January 13, 2017
11:33 am
You are not funny
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 747
Snarking Since:
February 8, 2015

notsoquiet meowed

i looked her up on alexa- and her page views have gone off a cliff! i'm going to try to post the pic of her trending here, but if i cant – do yourself a favor and look her up on http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/cupcakesandcashmere.com. Maybe someone else can post it!

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Top Keywords from Search Engines

Which search keywords send traffic to this site?

KeywordPercent of Search Traffic
  1.  cupcakes and cashmere10.60%
  2.  emily schuman6.10%
  3.  crudite4.08%
  4.  cupcakes and cashmere gomi3.84% lmao
  5.  cupcakes and cashmere find of the week3.49%
January 13, 2017
11:36 am
marginaltaste
Cat
Meows: 13
Snarking Since:
November 16, 2016

I totally get wanting to close your office for a National Holiday like MLK day. That's completely legit and I love when our office is closed and we get a 3-day weekend. But the thing that bugs me is that they could close the office and take the day off while still having posts scheduled for that day. It makes no sense to be a blogger and to not schedule posts for when you're out of the office. And, as others have mentioned, they could have done the same thing over their Christmas break and avoided the massive dip in her page views. Totally ridiculous. 

January 13, 2017
11:42 am
MOTHERS WITHOUT CHILDREN
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1332
Snarking Since:
March 11, 2014

zhoosh? 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.