:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Cupcakes and Cashmere
September 26, 2017
4:22 pm
orange is the new pink
Hamcat
Meows: 134
Snarking Since:
June 25, 2013

If any of you hams are into the oversized blazer trend this season (like myself). I picked up this one from Target — IMO it's way cuter than the Zara version Cups is featuring today. It has a great fit.

https://www.target.com/p/women-s-plaid-boyfriend-blazer-a-new-day-153-gray/-/A-52495155#lnk=sametab&preselect=52452976

Also, can we talk about the elastic waist on those leather leggins. No. Just no. puke

September 26, 2017
4:58 pm
Drama Llama
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 590
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2017

The Donald Trump of Bloggers meowed

The thing that kills me with her now that she is all "HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME, I'M ENGAGING MORE" is that her responses to comments both on her blog and on Instagram are so f**king vapid and offer NO value whatsoever…. and she wants head pats for that? Pfffft please. Comments of hers like "I'm so glad you agree!" or "Totally hear you!" or "So true!" is not engaging with your readers at all. She is offering NOTHING back in return, zero thought goes into a reply like that. It's kind of hilarious how she thinks she is all omg relatable now. Far from it, Cuppy, far from it. 

Exactly. Cuppy is definitely not the only blogger guilty of this but it still grinds my gears.

Here's a tip to show your audience that you are trying to engage more: spend the time you spent on writing a post about "engagement" on, you know, ACTUALLY engaging with your audience maybe.

Too bad she is probably too lazy cough "elevated" for that sort of thing.

September 26, 2017
8:17 pm
Feast of Cheerios
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 611
Snarking Since:
May 23, 2016

She tries, but this is all a random mess. And I haaate those shoes — they look like dusty hooves!

September 26, 2017
9:35 pm
The Donald Trump of Bloggers
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 240
Snarking Since:
January 18, 2015

orange is the new pink meowed
If any of you hams are into the oversized blazer trend this season (like myself). I picked up this one from Target — IMO it's way cuter than the Zara version Cups is featuring today. It has a great fit.

https://www.target.com/p/women-s-plaid-boyfriend-blazer-a-new-day-153-gray/-/A-52495155#lnk=sametab&preselect=52452976

Also, can we talk about the elastic waist on those leather leggins. No. Just no. puke

That waistband is so bad, cheapens the look of them so much. It also grinds my gears when polyurethane is referred to as leather! These are not leather, Cuppy! $100 for plastic pants… uh

September 26, 2017
9:46 pm
Myself Speaks For Itself
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 500
Snarking Since:
July 31, 2012

Eyerollready meowed
You know it's sometimes awkward to NOT invite a certain person or couple depending on the event/occasion? That's how I picture Emily's tie in with Mandy Moore

Mandy did her matchy shirt birthday thing at Disneyland with a tiny group, I don't even think it was 10 people and she gave two of those spots to Em and Gee. If it was a big splashy party with a couple of hundred people you could argue that someone's invite was just to avoid some social awkwardness, but you go to Disneyland with friends. 

September 26, 2017
10:35 pm
Emily Gilmore Judgement Train
Hamcat
Meows: 122
Snarking Since:
May 13, 2014

Myself Speaks For Itself meowed

Eyerollready meowed
You know it's sometimes awkward to NOT invite a certain person or couple depending on the event/occasion? That's how I picture Emily's tie in with Mandy Moore

Mandy did her matchy shirt birthday thing at Disneyland with a tiny group, I don't even think it was 10 people and she gave two of those spots to Em and Gee. If it was a big splashy party with a couple of hundred people you could argue that someone's invite was just to avoid some social awkwardness, but you go to Disneyland with friends. 

It seems like Raina is often the coordinator of these parties for MM. My theory is that she is choosing to include Emily, probably for business reasons (she is some type of manager for Emily and others right?). I always go back to that party that they had for Minka Kelly that Emily was not at and at which they made fun of "bloggers" on ig stories. I don't know, I just don't get the vibe that's she's genuinely in the inner circle.

September 27, 2017
6:13 am
curated caca
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 409
Snarking Since:
April 28, 2017

I couldn't even fully read today's post. It's so terrible. Can you imagine how ripe those pants and blouse must have been after wearing them for FIVE days??
puke
And did you know Sloan goes to school? Because Sloan goes to school. And because Sloan goes to school, Cuppy's morning are sooooooo rushed, since she has to drop Sloan off at school.
angry

September 27, 2017
8:23 am
Attack of the white mullet jeans
Hamcat
Meows: 56
Snarking Since:
April 1, 2015

She wore the same thing every day for a week…yet that never featured on her weekday wardrobe. If she's going to lie about it, she should at least try to be consistent. Meanwhile, she couldn't have chosen a shittier and less flattering outfit if she tried.

Cuppy, if you're reading this, learn the rule of proportions when dressing, get a stylist to show you how to dress for your body type, stop buying fugly shoes and burn all those saggy-butt pants. You look awful

September 27, 2017
8:56 am
beetle breakfast
Cat
Meows: 18
Snarking Since:
May 26, 2017

oh my sweet sweet sweet baby jesus. i don't even know where to begin with this. oh, yes i do: DISGUSTING.

as someone who admittedly doesn't wash my hair every day, sleeps in my makeup occasionally, i am judging cuppy HARD right now. the "uniform," which is a tired af topic anyway (wow! steve jobs did it! did you know???), is not supposed to be THE SAME ARTICLES OF CLOTHING EVERY DAY WITHOUT WASHING. it's the same in that you have 7 turtlenecks that you rotate or a number of gray t shirts AND YOU WEAR A FRESH ONE EVERY DAY. good lord, cuppy, you're posting this on the INTERNET! admitting you should have "hand washed" the shirt by the third day! YA NASTY!!!

on top of that, some of these outfits are just absolute ass. i was honestly taken aback by the joker-esque/pirate?? look of day two, day three's shoes look AWFUL, and you can't expect the same outfit – whoops, i mean, the same CLOTHES – to look different or fresh when you HALF-TUCK THE SHIRT EVERY SINGLE DAY. it's not a new look because you wore a larger hoop instead of a delicate hoop instead of a statement earring that looks like – guess what – a hoop.

and finally – "a cool blouse with interesting pants" is not a uniform!!! the conclusion of this disgusting experiment is that a cool blouse and interesting pants is a good outfit…and that has absolutely nothing to do with a uniform. you wore the same dirty clothes for five days straight and concluded that a blouse and pants go well together. congratulations, cuppy, you continue to astound me. 

September 27, 2017
9:06 am
Nearly Homeless in Diaper Pants
Cat
Meows: 17
Snarking Since:
August 18, 2017

curated caca meowed
I couldn't even fully read today's post. It's so terrible. Can you imagine how ripe those pants and blouse must have been after wearing them for FIVE days??
puke
And did you know Sloan goes to school? Because Sloan goes to school. And because Sloan goes to school, Cuppy's morning are sooooooo rushed, since she has to drop Sloan off at school.
angry

Did you also know Sloan is SUCH a messy eater?!?!sangry

September 27, 2017
9:19 am
some of you have asked
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1028
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2016

beetle breakfast meowed
oh my sweet sweet sweet baby jesus. i don't even know where to begin with this. oh, yes i do: DISGUSTING.

as someone who admittedly doesn't wash my hair every day, sleeps in my makeup occasionally, i am judging cuppy HARD right now. the "uniform," which is a tired af topic anyway (wow! steve jobs did it! did you know???), is not supposed to be THE SAME ARTICLES OF CLOTHING EVERY DAY WITHOUT WASHING. it's the same in that you have 7 turtlenecks that you rotate or a number of gray t shirts AND YOU WEAR A FRESH ONE EVERY DAY. good lord, cuppy, you're posting this on the INTERNET! admitting you should have "hand washed" the shirt by the third day! YA NASTY!!!

on top of that, some of these outfits are just absolute ass. i was honestly taken aback by the joker-esque/pirate?? look of day two, day three's shoes look AWFUL, and you can't expect the same outfit – whoops, i mean, the same CLOTHES – to look different or fresh when you HALF-TUCK THE SHIRT EVERY SINGLE DAY. it's not a new look because you wore a larger hoop instead of a delicate hoop instead of a statement earring that looks like – guess what – a hoop.

and finally – "a cool blouse with interesting pants" is not a uniform!!! the conclusion of this disgusting experiment is that a cool blouse and interesting pants is a good outfit…and that has absolutely nothing to do with a uniform. you wore the same dirty clothes for five days straight and concluded that a blouse and pants go well together. congratulations, cuppy, you continue to astound me. 

smiley-signs064smiley-signs064

Wow.  This is a new low.  If she was struggling for content that badly, just show "5 ways to style the same blouse and pants."  Still dopey (those pants are horrible) but at least clean!  Wearing the exact same clothes 5 days in a row, including pants that had cream cheese smeared on them day 1 (don't worry y'all, Cuppy "wiped it off")?!??!  You must have been able to smell her from across the room!

ETA: I also note that she did herself ZERO favors by "neatly folding" (if that is even possible with a frilly blouse and pants that resemble a fitted sheet?) the clothes overnight.  All the moisture in the fabric from her daily wear just stayed EXTRA trapped…  

//

September 27, 2017
9:22 am
MOTHERS WITHOUT CHILDREN
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1289
Snarking Since:
March 11, 2014

Attack of the white mullet jeans meowed
She wore the same thing every day for a week…yet that never featured on her weekday wardrobe. If she's going to lie about it, she should at least try to be consistent. Meanwhile, she couldn't have chosen a shittier and less flattering outfit if she tried.

Cuppy, if you're reading this, learn the rule of proportions when dressing, get a stylist to show you how to dress for your body type, stop buying fugly shoes and burn all those saggy-butt pants. You look awful

She is such an asshole.

September 27, 2017
9:23 am
Mate Shiny Pants
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1800
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

The post is seriously tragic and so poorly executed. Why not just do black pants and a white blouse everyday? Or a basic-staple uniform like jeans and a button down or something? It seems any praise of convenience is the fact that it cut down her time in the morning, which could be solved by laying out the outfit the night before. The entire thing is half assed and weird, par for the course.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.