:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Cupcakes and Cashmere
October 30, 2017
10:18 pm
The Nick Young Meme
Cat
Meows: 44
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2017

Cuppy is leaaaning into being a mom to Sloan. The two genuinely seem to have a healthier relationship now and she talks much more positively of her. No snark (minus the leaning in)

October 31, 2017
4:28 am
curated caca
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 409
Snarking Since:
April 28, 2017

Damn, Cups. Way to up the snark and passive aggressiveness in that post. She really wants Halloween to be about her instead of Sloan. Cuppy knew way back in August that Sloan wanted to dress up as Moana and head to toe sequins with a cheap mask was the best she could come up with? Give me a break.
Her IG stories are so gross and uncomfortable.
• Luna had a tooth rotting out of her mouth?? Is this common with older cats? Are there any signs that something is wrong?
• I’m glad Cuppy confirmed that the cats are always climbing on the counters and she has to act shocked when non-cat people see them up there. I’m sure she disinfects the counter before putting food out, but Cups acts like it’s funny that it’s gross.
•. Best part of her stories from last night: “Geeee and I are having phuuuuuh.” There’s something about her pronunciation of “pho” that makes me want to flick her on the forehead.
•. All of those candy wrappers…my stomach hurts just looking at that pile.

October 31, 2017
10:13 am
Fruit Flies Inc.
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 362
Snarking Since:
August 5, 2015

curated caca meowed
Damn, Cups. Way to up the snark and passive aggressiveness in that post. She really wants Halloween to be about her instead of Sloan. Cuppy knew way back in August that Sloan wanted to dress up as Moana and head to toe sequins with a cheap mask was the best she could come up with? Give me a break.
Her IG stories are so gross and uncomfortable.
• Luna had a tooth rotting out of her mouth?? Is this common with older cats? Are there any signs that something is wrong?
• I’m glad Cuppy confirmed that the cats are always climbing on the counters and she has to act shocked when non-cat people see them up there. I’m sure she disinfects the counter before putting food out, but Cups acts like it’s funny that it’s gross.
•. Best part of her stories from last night: “Geeee and I are having phuuuuuh.” There’s something about her pronunciation of “pho” that makes me want to flick her on the forehead.
•. All of those candy wrappers…my stomach hurts just looking at that pile.

i'm a cat person. in-laws are cat people. my aunt and uncle are cat people. my best friend is a cat person. never once at my in-laws house, my aunt and uncle's house or my best friend's house have i seen their cats (all have always had 2-3 cats living in the house) jump up on the kitchen counters. never – not once. my cat jumped on our counter one time when she was a kitten. ONCE. the first and last time – b/c i sprayed her with water and screamed at her. perhaps these cats are secretly all up there when no one is home – but – there is no evidence (cat hairs, knocked over stuff) to suggest that is the case. b/c it is f**king disgusting for cats – with their shit paws – walking around where you put food. you can train them not to do that – it is not normal for cats to sleep on the counters if you don't want them to.

cuppy is just lazy AF and never bothered to tell her cats to get down. i'm sure she thought it was cute and funny and part of her cultivated "cat lady" persona. and she lies about pretending the cats don't jump up on the counters. she posts pictures of it ALL THE TIME. anyone who actually knows her must know she a filthy grosso and can see pictures ONLINE of her cats laying all over the surfaces where she prepares their hostess gifts. puke

October 31, 2017
10:18 am
somethingSPECTACLE
Hamcat
Meows: 111
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2017

I hate people with cats who let them go on counter tops and even feed them there- gross. I have 2 cats and they know their role & place, they have a special spot downstairs to eat (their little clean corner) they even have the extra half bath (guest bathroom) for their litter spot. Nobody gos in there- except people who come to the house to do work (etc. A/C guy, etc) not us. So we don't see it, only to clean it. They do not go on our counter tops, ever. They just don' have the desire to. They do go on the couch though (but I always have throw blankets for their fur) idontknow

October 31, 2017
1:05 pm
Per My Last Email
Cat
Meows: 36
Snarking Since:
May 8, 2014

Now Sloan is LEANING IN to the idea of dressing up.  That phrase is rage inducing at this point.

Also, this might be the first glimpse of a personality (or at least, a sense of humor) we've seen from G.  sha_clap2

October 31, 2017
6:17 pm
Feast of Cheerios
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 611
Snarking Since:
May 23, 2016

I call zis look: Tragic Hipster Pilgrim

November 1, 2017
8:29 am
coolstory
Kitten
Meows: 5
Snarking Since:
November 17, 2016

I'm sooooooo sick of Leslie's posts. She always talks about the same damn things. Outdoors. Saving money. Boyfriend. She is a one dimensional character in Cuppy's universe, and frankly is just yawn inducing. bye

November 1, 2017
9:44 am
amykaye
Hamcat
Meows: 100
Snarking Since:
April 26, 2014

I actually think Leslie has serious food or body image issues. Between the exercise and carefully calibrated veggie meals it always sounds unstable to me and one of the readers noted that it was triggering for her eating disorder to read Leslie’s posts.

November 1, 2017
9:50 am
MOTHERS WITHOUT CHILDREN
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1289
Snarking Since:
March 11, 2014

amykaye meowed
I actually think Leslie has serious food or body image issues. Between the exercise and carefully calibrated veggie meals it always sounds unstable to me and one of the readers noted that it was triggering for her eating disorder to read Leslie’s posts.

I agree. Her skin also is pale and sallow, which seems off for a "healthy" person like she purports to be.

November 1, 2017
9:52 am
MOTHERS WITHOUT CHILDREN
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1289
Snarking Since:
March 11, 2014

Feast of Cheerios meowed

Those jeans with those shoes. Yikes.

November 1, 2017
9:54 am
somethingSPECTACLE
Hamcat
Meows: 111
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2017

Feast of Cheerios meowed

bahahahaha tragic pilgrim hipster indeed! smiley-laughing004

November 1, 2017
10:23 am
emCat83027
Kitten
Meows: 8
Snarking Since:
August 30, 2017

I know that the Halloween costume has already been discussed, but just really feel the need to highlight this picture, perhaps the derpiest of all time for Cups…

clapclapclap

November 1, 2017
3:32 pm
melurkyoulongtime
Cat
Meows: 26
Snarking Since:
April 17, 2017

MOTHERS WITHOUT CHILDREN meowed

amykaye meowed

I agree. Her skin also is pale and sallow, which seems off for a "healthy" person like she purports to be.

Totally hear you. Her vegan experiment, work out tips, and weekly 'things-to-try-hard-at list all point toward a person who has a preoccupation with food and exercise. She's casually mentioned multiple times that she does TWO WORKOUTS A DAY .. which is excessive. I'm all for being healthy and moving your body on a regular basis, but she seems to be SO regimented.  Her 'tips for being motivated' didn't provide healthy insight. It was: 1. Get competitive with yourself 2.  No off days (just tell yourself you 'Dont miss work outs!')  3. Workout EVERY morning before work  4. Join a bunch of gyms and classes and go all the time  5. Loop a buddy in to guilt you into working out. 
Cool to see what she tells herself, but I dont think that her advice is sound enough to recommend to the masses.   

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.