:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Cupcakes and Cashmere
November 8, 2017
7:36 am
What Would Cuppy Do?
Hamcat
Meows: 57
Snarking Since:
January 15, 2015

Okay, while I usually think Cuppy can tone it down with the subtle b****ing about Sloan, yesterdays “post-meltdown dance party” story made me bust out laughing when Sloan suddenly stopped mid-dance And said “I have to wipe my tears” as she waddled back toward the bathroomlol Sloan can SOMI.

November 8, 2017
9:05 am
Curl of the Burl
Hamcat
Meows: 105
Snarking Since:
June 28, 2015

Sloan is awesome and I cannot wait until she's old enough to tell her mom to get the damn phone out of her face and turn her head to the other side for crying out loud.

November 8, 2017
9:38 am
Mate Shiny Pants
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1800
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

God forbid Emily not let her followers know she is up early with her child. This mornings edition: a black screen with the time (5:37 AM) in large font front and center. Idk why this bothers me so much.

November 8, 2017
9:45 am
jorts
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1970
Snarking Since:
April 30, 2015

Mate Shiny Pants meowed
God forbid Emily not let her followers know she is up early with her child. This mornings edition: a black screen with the time (5:37 AM) in large font front and center. Idk why this bothers me so much.

It bothers me too.  Especially when she proclaims she's a morning person.  Get over it – your kid gets up early – you are no martyr.

November 8, 2017
10:44 am
somethingSPECTACLE
Hamcat
Meows: 111
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2017

Mate Shiny Pants meowed

This made me smile about not having kids yet. And i'm 35. What a death sentence! Karma's a b****, Em! catfightsmiley-laughing004

November 8, 2017
11:26 am
Mistress Of All Evil
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 929
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2015

somethingSPECTACLE meowed

Mate Shiny Pants meowed

This made me smile about not having kids yet. And i'm 35. What a death sentence! Karma's a b****, Em! catfightsmiley-laughing004

drinkhigh-fiveoregonian_winesmiley CHEERS! She makes me not want motherhood at all ever. 

November 8, 2017
12:34 pm
judy blume
Hamcat
Meows: 65
Snarking Since:
January 24, 2015

These "layering" articles always crack me right up.

b****es with their "collection of coats for chilly days in LA" – hahahhaaaaaa.

Try these layering tips in an actual winter climate. You'll die. The end.

#canadiangirls

November 8, 2017
12:42 pm
ernst
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 241
Snarking Since:
December 6, 2011

Mistress Of All Evil meowed

Mate Shiny Pants meowed

drinkhigh-fiveoregonian_winesmiley CHEERS! She makes me not want motherhood at all ever. 

Motherhood is really not as bad as she makes it seem. Yeah, getting up at 5:30 sucks, but a ton of childless people do that anyway. I don't know what she's complaining about. She has it so easy compared to many others, parents or not.

November 8, 2017
12:43 pm
Dear in Headlights
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3802
Snarking Since:
November 29, 2012

judy blume meowed

#canadiangirls

I'm in Chicago. Cups and Gee are lightweights who wouldn't last a week here in the winter. Old man Gee was somewhere and got cold fingers once cause he had fingerless gloves. smiley-laughing004

November 8, 2017
1:19 pm
Nancy_Drew
Cat
Meows: 31
Snarking Since:
July 21, 2015

Dear in Headlights meowed

judy blume meowed

#canadiangirls

I'm in Chicago. Cups and Gee are lightweights who wouldn't last a week here in the winter. Old man Gee was somewhere and got cold fingers once cause he had fingerless gloves. smiley-laughing004

Also in Chicago. Remember the Snowpocalypse? And then the Polar Vortex of 2014? These two? Lol.

November 8, 2017
2:18 pm
AWalkInTheSnark
Cat
Meows: 35
Snarking Since:
September 28, 2016

ernst meowed

Mistress Of All Evil meowed

Mate Shiny Pants meowed

Motherhood is really not as bad as she makes it seem. Yeah, getting up at 5:30 sucks, but a ton of childless people do that anyway. I don't know what she's complaining about. She has it so easy compared to many others, parents or not.

Exactly. I'm 25 and childless and wake up at 5 AM every weekday and the latest my dog will let me sleep in on the weekends is like 6:15. I'm used to it by now. She has complete control over her work hours and has a supportive husband to share the responsibility with. It would be great if she could go a day without complaining. It's so offputting. 

November 8, 2017
2:22 pm
lurker_no_more
Cat
Meows: 24
Snarking Since:
April 20, 2017

im pretty sure that cuppy has said that she wakes up early and alina in her rants used to say that she would start getting nonstop texts/emails when emily would wake up at 6:30 everyday. plus cuppy always goes on and on about how early her date nights and girls night dinners out are. so what gives? seems like she gets enough sleep on average that waking up early shouldn't matter PLUS if she already wakes up early what is the big deal? that she has to wake for someone else (sloan) and not herself? it's so weird. and really difficult to keep up with all her contradictions

i also don't understand how her outfits in her "fashun" posts all have something off. like there is always some that blatantly doesn't fit with the outfit and not in a cool way. they always leaving me wondering – where the ef are you wearing that look??

November 8, 2017
2:23 pm
jorts
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1970
Snarking Since:
April 30, 2015

Well, from what I've seen, motherhood is awful for selfish narcissists, so it makes sense she wouldn't enjoy it.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.