:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Cupcakes and Cashmere
November 8, 2017
2:27 pm
Seriously13
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 379
Snarking Since:
August 16, 2015

I am sympathetic to the whole sleepless-mom-with-a-toddler plight.

But it is hard to feel sorry for someone who complains that she is up by 5-5:30 am with the toddler, has the time to loaf around with said toddler through both first and second breakfasts, and then posts an IG story at 5 pm where she is already in her PJs taking off her makeup. sfun_nopity

November 8, 2017
2:51 pm
some of you have asked
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1028
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2016

What gets me with her constant whining is that last year, she posted the now-classic Reverse Vampire Coffee Talk:

https://cupcakesandcashmere.com/series-stories/coffee-talk-our-most-productive-hours

Which is it, Emily?  Are you a weirdo who wanted to call your friends at the crack of dawn on Saturdays, or are you a night owl who hates getting up before 8?

November 8, 2017
3:02 pm
MOTHERS WITHOUT CHILDREN
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1289
Snarking Since:
March 11, 2014

lurker_no_more meowed
im pretty sure that cuppy has said that she wakes up early and alina in her rants used to say that she would start getting nonstop texts/emails when emily would wake up at 6:30 everyday. plus cuppy always goes on and on about how early her date nights and girls night dinners out are. so what gives? seems like she gets enough sleep on average that waking up early shouldn't matter PLUS if she already wakes up early what is the big deal? that she has to wake for someone else (sloan) and not herself? it's so weird. and really difficult to keep up with all her contradictions

i also don't understand how her outfits in her "fashun" posts all have something off. like there is always some that blatantly doesn't fit with the outfit and not in a cool way. they always leaving me wondering – where the ef are you wearing that look??

Yes, this.

Also, I think she thinks she's being relatable but I don't think many working mothers in their 30s are watching her drivel. (Unless to snark hi-103)

November 8, 2017
3:51 pm
Fruit Flies Inc.
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 362
Snarking Since:
August 5, 2015

she is such a twat.

my baby has been sick for 2 months and i would literally do **ANYTHING** to wake up to her calling for mama instead of screaming and ripping at her ears and clawing at her eyes b/c she has sinus pain. but i forgot – cuppy likes when sloan is sick b/c she's so quiet and snuggly droolfinger

like the rest of the mere mortals who exist on planet earth – i have to wake up every hour all night and be in the shower at 5 in order to go to my real job on time and work an 8 hour day, while also sick, and have to take vacation days to take my baby or myself tot he doctor. not everyone can wake up at 6, lay around reading a book, take an hour long bath, cook breakfast, take their kid to preschool, go back home and get ready for work, waltz into work at 10:30 am and work until 11:30 until its time for a team champagne lunch and manis and still be home at 3:30 and have their kid in bed at 6:30. she can f**k off.

November 8, 2017
4:54 pm
somethingSPECTACLE
Hamcat
Meows: 111
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2017

Mistress Of All Evil meowed

somethingSPECTACLE meowed

Mate Shiny Pants meowed
God forbid Emily not let her followers know she is up early with her child. This mornings edition: a black screen with the time (5:37 AM) in large font front and center. Idk why this bothers me so much.

This made me smile about not having kids yet. And i'm 35. What a death sentence! Karma's a b****, Em! catfightsmiley-laughing004

drinkhigh-fiveoregonian_winesmiley CHEERS! She makes me not want motherhood at all ever. 

Hah life is better sleeping in and not cleaning gross food and toys all day off the kid and off the floor. ugh! sha_clap2drink

November 9, 2017
4:29 am
Whatever Whatever
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 826
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2015

I can’t believe that a professional therapist would tell her that criticism is everyone just projecting their own problems onto her. What a horrible therapist. It’s God’s to see comments calling her out. Criticism and unwanted or weird comments are part of putting pictures of your life online to sell products for public consumption. She makes good money, interesting opportunities and a ton of free clothes. Yes, as a part of this you have to deal with random people online saying random all different kinds of things to you. I don’t think it’s the random comments that hurt, it’s the ones with that expose the ugly truth of who she is. She doesn’t like being called out on her own shit. Personally I wouldn’t want random people making comments about me or my life and because of that I don’t put my personal life for public comments to peddle crap online. If you can’t s tans the heat, get out of the kitchen.

November 9, 2017
7:50 am
Snark123
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1172
Snarking Since:
June 22, 2012

Is she just pulling topics out of a hat? What is this flying a plane article? It just seems so random! It reads like a middle school Career Day presentation.

November 9, 2017
8:04 am
Rockstud Pumpkins
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2789
Snarking Since:
May 12, 2012

Snark123 meowed

Is she just pulling topics out of a hat? What is this flying a plane article? It just seems so random! It reads like a middle school Career Day presentation.

I didn’t know Mandy Moore’s dad was a pilot (putting her dropping “Mandy” in the article and noting the Pilot’s name). Anyhoo the card that says high heels and umbrellas are prohibited on the flight? What? I travel for work and in 600 flights over the past few years my umbrella in my carry on, and my heels (either worn or in my carry on) have never been an issue. Random article, this would barely seem on brand for GMG, and Julia actually travels.

November 9, 2017
9:18 am
Nearly Homeless in Diaper Pants
Cat
Meows: 17
Snarking Since:
August 18, 2017

jorts meowed

Mate Shiny Pants meowed
God forbid Emily not let her followers know she is up early with her child. This mornings edition: a black screen with the time (5:37 AM) in large font front and center. Idk why this bothers me so much.

It bothers me too.  Especially when she proclaims she's a morning person.  Get over it – your kid gets up early – you are no martyr.

Also, not for nothing, but this constant harping on the woes of having a toddler comes across as so ungracious.  You have a beautiful, healthy, funny, sweet little girl.  MANY of us would do anything to be dragged out of bed by a little piece of them every single morning. 

November 9, 2017
9:22 am
somethingSPECTACLE
Hamcat
Meows: 111
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2017

There's nothing wrong with being annoyed by kids. Then don't have them. i didn't. i love my life! drinkclap

November 9, 2017
9:24 am
Nearly Homeless in Diaper Pants
Cat
Meows: 17
Snarking Since:
August 18, 2017

Snark123 meowed

100% random and only to once again show that she's BFF with MM. Pretty desperate if you ask me! idontknow

November 9, 2017
10:02 am
Boner ahoy!
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 297
Snarking Since:
October 10, 2014

The dude's a sport for doing that interview, but what is this? 

I'd known that my friend, Mandy's dad is a pilot, but had never gotten the chance to talk to him about (my fear of) flying. 

Some people are so weird with commas. Relax. 

November 9, 2017
11:19 am
Dear in Headlights
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3802
Snarking Since:
November 29, 2012

somethingSPECTACLE meowed
There's nothing wrong with being annoyed by kids. Then don't have them. i didn't. i love my life! drinkclap

oregonian_winesmiley Same! I have a dog, but I'm super lucky that he lets me sleep in. He's more like a cat (i.e, he's a homebody and will get up in the middle of the night and go on pee pads).

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.