:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Cupcakes and Cashmere
November 13, 2017
6:56 pm
blahblogreader
Cat
Meows: 48
Snarking Since:
July 10, 2015

The graphic with that gift guide is HORRIBLE. cry It's so busy my eyes hurt. And what's a wall opener. Great proofreading! 

November 14, 2017
7:45 am
Snark123
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1172
Snarking Since:
June 22, 2012

"Sometimes this requires being a super-sleuth (in paying for a dinner for Leslie and her boyfriend once, I had the hostess describe to me in great detail what every person in the restaurant looked like before I felt confident that she'd found the correct couple)"

Well this is extreme. The gesture is nice but can you imagine that poor hostess actually having to be on the phone with Emily for god knows how long trying to figure this out?

November 14, 2017
8:25 am
staircase mantel
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 283
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

Snarkerson – The Single Best Thing I Ever Did So I Would Calm Down meowed

Seriously13 meowed
Oh, it's clear that she's totally jealous of adorable little Sloan. Did anyone see that IG story where Cuppy is posing in a hot pink negligee in front of a mirror? Someone really, really wants some attention!

How about the IG yesterday where she is making fun of Sloan's singing and then immediately turns her attention to her 400th new earring?

I bet Lady Geeeee is excited for Sloan to turn 4 because Sloan will be more mature than Cups.

Ha! I saw that story…."Ohh she's singing again (shows adorable singing), look she won't stop singing (more adorable singing, apparently too adorable for a jealous Cuppy), and I got this tiny dainty earring to offset the others and it will be available in the shop". Wtf!

November 14, 2017
9:52 am
somethingSPECTACLE
Hamcat
Meows: 111
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2017

The ground breaking dessert board article/how-to! deadembarrassedeek

November 14, 2017
11:34 am
Reverse Vampire
Cat
Meows: 36
Snarking Since:
September 30, 2016

Love the grammatical errors in the graphic on the pay it forward post…unless they meant to imply multiple partners and that roommates are left in the sink overnight.      

November 14, 2017
12:09 pm
girlhulk
Hamcat
Meows: 126
Snarking Since:
September 19, 2016

Snark123 meowed
"Sometimes this requires being a super-sleuth (in paying for a dinner for Leslie and her boyfriend once, I had the hostess describe to me in great detail what every person in the restaurant looked like before I felt confident that she'd found the correct couple)"

Well this is extreme. The gesture is nice but can you imagine that poor hostess actually having to be on the phone with Emily for god knows how long trying to figure this out?

With Emily however well-meaning she is there is always, always some little detail that makes the whole thing borderline creepy. There's a line between doing something kind impulsively and imposing kindness.

November 14, 2017
12:22 pm
some of you have asked
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1028
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2016

girlhulk meowed

Snark123 meowed

With Emily however well-meaning she is there is always, always some little detail that makes the whole thing borderline creepy. There's a line between doing something kind impulsively and imposing kindness.

Well said. Also, if you don't express sufficient appreciation for the excessive effort you didn't ask for, Emily will totally be pouty. 

November 14, 2017
12:26 pm
prettyponies
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 836
Snarking Since:
February 5, 2014

Ummm I’ve worked in busy restaurants before and if I had some demanding b**** on the phone wanting to know what every person in the place looked like in great detail I would tell her to f**k off. Who does this?

Also this post is l about how to pay it forward without spending money and how to get out of the “buy buy buy” mentality but her whole list is about buying stuff and spending money. There are so many ways to show someone appreciation without spending a dollar, it’s not that hard, Emily. But you are a princess and never lift a finger so of course you’re clueless.

November 14, 2017
3:47 pm
curated caca
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 409
Snarking Since:
April 28, 2017

I'll admit it…I love that Yumi Kim dress, but something about Cuppy wearing it looks…off. Maybe it's a size too small? And is that what she calls a swingy blowout? Her hair looks so greasy at the roots. Maybe it was swingy a week before that photo shoot.  

November 14, 2017
4:04 pm
aerialss
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 313
Snarking Since:
April 6, 2016

curated caca meowed
I'll admit it…I love that Yumi Kim dress, but something about Cuppy wearing it looks…off. Maybe it's a size too small? And is that what she calls a swingy blowout? Her hair looks so greasy at the roots. Maybe it was swingy a week before that photo shoot.  

I love that dress too. I thought something was off about it and I googled it. Cuppy definitely needs to size up. The fabric is supposed to lie flat on the back and it definitely does not on her. 

November 14, 2017
4:12 pm
Schmuckakes
Kitten
Meows: 6
Snarking Since:
April 7, 2017

girlhulk meowed

Snark123 meowed

Well said. Also, if you don't express sufficient appreciation for the excessive effort you didn't ask for, Emily will totally be pouty. 

ALSO (new here, sorry if I didn't do this right), could she be more obvious that the note about paying for Leslie + BFs dinner is her rebuttal to not paying for Leslie's SO EXPENSIVE mouth surgery? And all the responses that said, "Wait, why the eff can't your millionaire boss chip in?"

I groan every time. EVERY time.

November 15, 2017
6:17 am
curated caca
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 409
Snarking Since:
April 28, 2017

I can barely form a coherent comment on today’s post because it’s so contradictory to both everything she shows via social media and what she’s said in the past. It must be f*cking exhausting having Cuppy around. Complaining about not being able to relax in the morning? Blaming Sloan for every change that’s ever happened to your “morning routine”? The very fact that she doesn’t know what to do with herself is proof that she has too much time on her hands! We all know that in Cuppy’s perfectly curated ideal world, every morning would be spent in bed until 9am, while anyone else looks after her child 24/7. This is who she is — not someone who goes to hip hop dance classes, or makes breakfast, or willingly does anything constructive with her meeeeee time.

November 15, 2017
6:38 am
singlewhitefemale
Kitten
Meows: 3
Snarking Since:
May 25, 2017

Re: todays post. Are you kidding me? What a ridiculous 'experiment.' If she wants to try sometime new to elevate her morning routine, how about take a morning yoga class? Actually meditate vs. listen to a podcast about it? Journal? Practice gratitude? Write a to-do list? I can't believe she watched a MOVIE before leaving for work. Honestly, NONE of what she did to COMPLETELYCHANGEMYROUTINE sounds productive or helpful in the slightest. I'm so embarrassed for her… rolleyes

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.