:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Gal Meets Glam
January 12, 2017
5:32 pm
sorrysobasic
Hamcat
Meows: 149
Snarking Since:
November 5, 2015

Just saw her Q&A on Snapchat. How old is she, 26-27? I know she's not even 30, I still can wrap my head around the fact she bought a $2 Million dollar home and is moving out this Spring into another rental and remodeling the ENTIRE house. You know she's going to go all high end and custom on every single thing. I still can't get over it. I mean even doctors and lawyers don't live as grand as they do. Especially at such a young age.

January 12, 2017
7:17 pm
2 Girls 1 Cupzilla
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 627
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2016

sorrysobasic meowed

Just saw her Q&A on Snapchat. How old is she, 26-27? I know she's not even 30, I still can wrap my head around the fact she bought a $2 Million dollar home and is moving out this Spring into another rental and remodeling the ENTIRE house. You know she's going to go all high end and custom on every single thing. I still can't get over it. I mean even doctors and lawyers don't live as grand as they do. Especially at such a young age.

Right? I can't even imagine. The excess is really quite gluttonous. My husband and I are just buying our first (very modest) house and we're over 30, working a ton of hours and making over 100K and yet I still feel poor. We're small potatoes compared to all these f**king bloggers.

January 12, 2017
10:00 pm
Green Juice Diet
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 360
Snarking Since:
January 26, 2015

GossipCat meowed

sorrysobasic meowed

Right? I can't even imagine. The excess is really quite gluttonous. My husband and I are just buying our first (very modest) house and we're over 30, working a ton of hours and making over 100K and yet I still feel poor. We're small potatoes compared to all these f**king bloggers.

GossipCat meowed

sorrysobasic meowed

Ya, I'm an attorney–my car is 7 years old, I own a very modest condo, and I feel fortunate that I can do one international trip a year. I own literally one designer bag and I cook to save money instead of going out. I worked my ass off in school and I'l never make close to what Julia makes. notlisten

January 12, 2017
10:42 pm
lenalena
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 237
Snarking Since:
December 6, 2013

anyone catch their "four eyes on the pink couch" Q&A? why the f**k is thomas a part of the Q&A? nobody gives a damn what thomas has to say. his joke about having balayage….ugh. take thomas off the blog.

when was the last time julia wore anything sexy? anything that made her look like the 26 year old she is? sighhhhh.

January 13, 2017
1:55 am
caked on mascara
Hamcat
Meows: 71
Snarking Since:
December 13, 2015

Most boring pink couch episode… largely due to Thomas. Just stfu and go away.

January 13, 2017
4:43 am
You are not funny
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 748
Snarking Since:
February 8, 2015

snapchat q&a – thomas said they plan most trips 'last minute' like a few weeks ahead 

isn't 'last minute' meant to be really last minute, like a week to a day before (or even the same day)? angry

January 13, 2017
7:50 am
Lobster wife
Cat
Meows: 15
Snarking Since:
January 13, 2017

Likes Cheese meowed

Hey hams… loving all the things to do in Paris!  Any baby-friendly recommendations to do there?

First time poster!

I lived in Paris for 6 years but just had to move abroad for my husband's work…

It depends of your kid's age, but le Petit Palais is a small and cute museum, and part of it is free. There is a cute garden and café (though the food is far from great) hidden inside!
Le Musée de la vie romantique is one of my favorite places (with a great outside café but it's opened only late spring/summer if I recall correctly).
Le Jardin des plantes (zoo) is good and not far from l'Ile Saint-Louis if you like to walk.

If you have enough time, le Parc Montsouris is great for kids! We used to go a few times a week with my son, it's small and quiet, and there are many beautiful houses around it. Do not miss the black swans and the merry-go-round.

We didn't go to the restaurant very often so I don't have many recommendations but le Pain quotidien near le Palais Royal is a nice place for breakfast or brunch, with a very cosy atmosphere. And you can play in the garden inside the Palais Royal afterward!

Most important advice : if you use a stroller don't use the subway!!! No escalator nor elevator, and it's quite crowded so everyone will hate you. Take the bus, it's slow but you can enjoy the view.

Have fun!!!

Ps: it's too bad Julia only showed famous places during her stay and did not try more authentic places…

January 13, 2017
8:34 am
i covet your comments
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1015
Snarking Since:
May 23, 2015

I think I heard them say they want to go to Japan this year. I can't wait for the kimono costumes she comes up with. popcorn

January 13, 2017
10:27 am
notmydivision

Blah blah blah closet cleaning blah blah these clothes were free.

January 13, 2017
10:31 am
Family Dinanmic
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7772
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

This stupid wide leg pose again! Like she is going to just pee in the street.

January 13, 2017
10:53 am
DarkCircleFiasco
Hamcat
Meows: 51
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2016

i covet your comments meowed
I think I heard them say they want to go to Japan this year. I can't wait for the kimono costumes she comes up with. popcorn

Haha oh god I dread that day! 

January 13, 2017
10:55 am
Lobster wife
Cat
Meows: 15
Snarking Since:
January 13, 2017

Really? I currently live in Kyoto and I really hope they won't come to Japan!!!

I think Julia has zero interest in other countries and different cultures, she just travels to find places that fit her aesthetic so she can takes photos of herself and post them on social media… Such a sad life…

January 13, 2017
10:56 am
Rachet Parcell
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 704
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2013

DarkCircleFiasco meowed

Haha oh god I dread that day! 

Can't wait for the GOMI front page story on Julia's Geisha-gate.

I'm so glad they gave up on #willjourney though. Who would ever take Japan travel advice from a girl who has never posted a shred of ramen or showed any interest in Asia?

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.