:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Jessica Quirk / What I Wore
November 2, 2016
12:02 pm
just stahp
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 710
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

Colorblocked Moonshiner meowed

#basic meowed
We're supposed to believe she's always been some kind of a political shark lol.  

"Fun fact: In high school, I was the only girl in my senior class on the short list to win “Most Likely to be a Politician” which I took as a wonderful compliment (see also: most likely to be on the cover of a magazine and most talkative). I didn’t “win” any of them, but I’m 99.9% sure I’m the only one who’s made a career out of being a blogger. I still talk my husband’s ear off every night. As for politics, fifteen years later and it still excites me! "

…..

I didn't get political shark at all from her comments above. I got snotty snot snot. FUN FACT! SEE ALSO! The shtick about being the "only one who's made a career out of being a blogger?"  God, Messi, you aren't at the "coffee shop atop your figurative soapbox" but sitting on your egotistical ass staring at yourself in your figurative mirror (the computer/internet).

November 2, 2016
12:40 pm
alice
Meows: 12484
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

nofashionsense meowed 
I didn't get political shark at all from her comments above. I got snotty snot snot. FUN FACT! SEE ALSO! The shtick about being the "only one who's made a career out of being a blogger?"  God, Messi, you aren't at the "coffee shop atop your figurative soapbox" but sitting on your egotistical ass staring at yourself in your figurative mirror (the computer/internet).

Has she even really "made a career out of being a blogger"? Seems to me she had a couple of relevant years back in 2010-2012, threw it away to marry herself a provider, and ever since she's basically a housewife with a hobby blog making some pin money here and there. Which…cool, if that's what you want to do with your life. But her continued insistence that she's some baller self-employed "career" anything is getting to be a bit of a stretch at this point. 

November 2, 2016
1:35 pm
poop goals
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 16160
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Viatnamese Cinnamon meowed
I'm so glad she let me know that I can vote differently from my husband.  Thank you, Jessica. drool

I got the sense that ol' AdamQuirk isn't #imwithher.  Messi posted this on Indiana Adams' instagram, on a post that was written for conservative/pro-lifers about writing in Evan McMullin (which Messi doesn't even address in her comment, it's just a place for Messi to air her own woes):

"whatiworeI really respect a well researched vote. It breaks my heart to hear that people I love and care about and consider themselves to be strong Christians supporting trump. (And full disclosure, I'm a life long democrat!)"

November 2, 2016
1:41 pm
Colorblocked Moonshiner
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7082
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2011

#basic meowed

Viatnamese Cinnamon meowed
I'm so glad she let me know that I can vote differently from my husband.  Thank you, Jessica. drool

I got the sense that ol' AdamQuirk isn't #imwithher.  Messi posted this on Indiana Adams' instagram, on a post that was written for conservative/pro-lifers about writing in Evan McMullin (which Messi doesn't even address in her comment, it's just a place for Messi to air her own woes):

"whatiworeI really respect a well researched vote. It breaks my heart to hear that people I love and care about and consider themselves to be strong Christians supporting trump. (And full disclosure, I'm a life long democrat!)"

maybe it's her parents… isn't neckbeard some kind of libertarian?

November 2, 2016
1:44 pm
alice
Meows: 12484
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

AFAIK she's never made any secret that she's pretty much a lifelong straight ticket voter, so all her posturing about educating herself blah blah blah is really dumb. She would vote for Tickle Me Elmo if he ran on the Dem ticket so she can spare us her #girlroar #rockthevote #readthetranscripts bullshit. She's a midwestern sahm who clicks the blue boxes, gets her I VOTED sticker for instagram, and struts home to smug about how she's done her civic duty. She's hardly the poli-savvy, leading the way for women to change the world boss she seems to think she is.

November 2, 2016
3:24 pm
poop goals
Feles Imperatrix
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

I suppose this "The future is female" t-shirt is a sign for squirk 1.0 that he is about to be replaced.  Mama is finally getting her girl, sorry kid.  Even if Messi finds a way to not play favorites, what is a  son supposed to think when his mom plays up the awesomeness of females all the time, with never a nice thing to say about males?  I have this same issue with Jordan/Ramshackle Glam.  These assholes with a son and a daughter blatantly favor the girls.  Jordan slams men all the time, perhaps forgetting that she is raising a son who will be a man some day.  But, GIRL POWER.  Girls are good and true, all of them.  Well, except for those ones that weren't nice to Messi in high school.  And the ones who aren't nice to her now.  But girls RULE otherwise mkay.  

November 2, 2016
5:07 pm
just stahp
Count de Meowmy
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

I hope Messi's daughter connects with her own self-identity (not her moms), which could end up being male/transgender – and then what? Messi will be stuck with two boys. Oh the horror! 

November 2, 2016
7:50 pm
Boobs McGee
Hamcat
Meows: 89
Snarking Since:
September 30, 2015

I'm not going to snark too hard on Mess for her political post…okay, I lied:

In my senior class I was voted most likely to become President.  What now, Hot Mama???????   

The real tragedy of this most recent post isn't the self-absorbed fawning and over-inflated sense of ego we are so accustomed to, no:  

It is those disgustingly ugly (unbuttoned) jeans and boots!  Because remember, she is a success much fashun blogger who made it out of Fart Wayne, Indiana, people.  She lived in New York.  And she still can't dress herself.  I can't wait until she squirks so she can continue to fade into the insignificance we all know awaits her.  boring

November 3, 2016
6:00 am
just stahp
Count de Meowmy
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

She definitely reads here everyday. Anyone else notice she's not standing in the middle of the street now for every photo?

See also: same outfit today she's done about 30 times already to a T. She likes to repeat outfits 5-6 times a week, guys! Maybe it's because that's the only maternity shirt you got free, have, and fits?

November 3, 2016
7:05 am
poop goals
Feles Imperatrix
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

nofashionsense meowed
See also: same outfit today she's done about 30 times already to a T. She likes to repeat outfits 5-6 times a week, guys! Maybe it's because that's the only maternity shirt you got free, have, and fits?

I was curious why she thinks she's dressing better for this pregnancy compared with the last one. I went back and looked at her pregnancy outfits to see if there is a difference.  I honestly just think it's the difference in seasons.  First time around, due late August/early September, she wore a lot of knit and floral dresses and sandals.  This time, due late December/early January, she's wearing a bigger variety of footwear and can layer on a jacket.  That's really all it is, IMO.  Fall weather gives you more options.  Also, she figured out how to get maternity (and some non-maternity) clothing companies to gift her free clothes this time too and that made her feel "lovely" or something drool.   

The boots in today's outfit make her legs look like table legs.  I really hate all of her high/tall boots now (these high-heeled beige OTK boots, the black ones, and the 4" stacked heel Uggs).  

The blouse is fine, but in looking back I noticed she does have other maternity tops, more than I thought.  This is the main one that she wears, though. 

November 3, 2016
9:45 am
AnnPerkins
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1007
Snarking Since:
May 26, 2014

Not surprisingly, Messica's "cool girl" maternity shirt (that she says she'll wear after she has the baby, but how ya gonna nurse in that?) is bursting at the seams at the boobs SINCE SHE REFUSES TO WEAR HER ACTUAL SIZE. It's very obvious if you look at the photo that there's this weird white strip on either side of the chest detail just at her boobs. I looked at the store's image and not only does the model's look way larger (you know, tunic-y), it doesn't have the weird white stripes leading me to assume she has stressed the fabric at the boobs so much it can't handle life. others-221

November 3, 2016
9:50 am
just stahp
Count de Meowmy
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

Her outfits since pregnant: same jeans, leggings, sweater, blouse repeat. Unless a rare dress donated by a maternity company. Dressing jeans isn't that hard, even though she's f**ked it up every time. 

It’s my go to ‘cool girl’ blouse and I’m definitely going to wear it postpartum too! 

How is a black floral tunic top a COOL GIRL blouse? Please do explain, because I have never once in my 30s put on a shirt and said, "I look like such a COOL GIRL today."

sfun_blahblah

November 3, 2016
10:04 am
Seriously13
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 379
Snarking Since:
August 16, 2015

Today's outfit looks fine.  I don't have an issue with her repeating.  I guess it's more "real," and better than her sporting something brand new every single day?  I think everybody has a couple of pieces that make them feel pretty and "cool girl," though maybe they don't crow about them on the Internet everyday? 

That said, snore

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.