:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Jessica Quirk / What I Wore
November 10, 2016
12:16 pm
Glen Coco
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 531
Snarking Since:
November 16, 2011

LOL sobbing at the coffee shop… maybe spend that $7 on a donation to the ACLU instead of a latte and a cronut. She really strikes me as the kind of person who would denounce Trump & his supporters but won't budge an inch when it comes to dismantling white supremacy and acknowledging her privilege. She's peak White Feminism.

And for the love of all things holy on the internet, STOP UPLOADING LOW RES INSTAGRAM PICS. She says she's a pro blogger but doesn't keep up with specs for her platforms. This is why she's Messi.

November 10, 2016
3:05 pm
Ive bread great things
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 202
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2015

I don't follow Messi closely, but was she so distraught when then Governor Pence passed laws restricting abortion or allowing discrimination against the LGBT community? Does she know there is a white nationalist population in southern Indiana? Maybe Bloomington leans left, but ffs she lives in a red state. How is this so earth-shattering for her?

I get being surprised and dismayed about the outcome of the election. But she's a white, Christian, heterosexual woman who we presume has access to quality healthcare. I hope somehow it won't, but things could get real bad for some people, but probably not Messi. And from all I know from this thread about Messi, empathy isn't really her strong suit. Save the tears, get off your ass, and do something if you are really upset. Whining on Twitter won't help anyone.

November 10, 2016
4:10 pm
poop goals
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 16160
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Messi complained about Pence the day he was announced as Trump's running mate.  I don't think she has ever mentioned him before.  

That outfit is okay I guess.  The fit of the sweater dress looks pretty bad, but since it's a dark color she can get away with it.  

November 11, 2016
9:15 am
just stahp
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 710
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

Glen Coco meowed

And for the love of all things holy on the internet, STOP UPLOADING LOW RES INSTAGRAM PICS. She says she's a pro blogger but doesn't keep up with specs for her platforms. This is why she's Messi.

@Glen Coco- she totally read your post on here. She specifically went back and deleted her low res IG photo and made sure to comment on it.

See also: having to remind ppl on her IG that she publicly broke down and cried yesterday. Get over yourself, Messi.

November 11, 2016
11:08 am
poop goals
Feles Imperatrix
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

nofashionsense meowed 

See also: having to remind ppl on her IG that she publicly broke down and cried yesterday. Get over yourself, Messi.

Now she's brought Daniel Tiger into it.  

November 11, 2016
11:55 am
Glen Coco
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 531
Snarking Since:
November 16, 2011

nofashionsense meowed 

@Glen Coco- she totally read your post on here. She specifically went back and deleted her low res IG photo and made sure to comment on it.

I feel so speshul! I should croissant about it!!!! EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!

November 11, 2016
4:03 pm
just stahp
Count de Meowmy
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

I dont understand the Tweet about empathy and thinking about how others are feeling – especially knowing the shit she's ranted publicly about on her LovePuppy and Twitter about the poor, overweight etc… She can just cry her tears and pout on her comfy couch. Her two-faced nature would make her the perfect politician. yadayada

November 11, 2016
4:21 pm
poop goals
Feles Imperatrix
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

nofashionsense meowed
I dont understand the Tweet about empathy and thinking about how others are feeling – especially knowing the shit she's ranted publicly about on her LovePuppy and Twitter about the poor, overweight etc… She can just cry her tears and pout on her comfy couch. Her two-faced nature would make her the perfect politician. yadayada

By others, I think she means herself. 

November 13, 2016
1:41 pm
just stahp
Count de Meowmy
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

"Jessica Quirk ‏@whatiwore
After sobbing on the phone Thursday, my dad drove six hours round trip today to give me a hug."
Jessica Quirk ‏@whatiwore
"Between the anger and grief, I re read the Haribo sugar free gummy bear reviews again tonight. I feel buoyant."

If this election has upset her that greatly that this is all she can talk about and shes changed all her SM profile pics to her "I voted" button – go and protest about it at a rally or the streets or something. She's just sitting on her couch sad-tweeting about how shes bawling all the time and needed Daddy to come and give her a hug. Shes pathetic.

November 13, 2016
2:15 pm
alice
Meows: 12484
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

nofashionsense meowed
After sobbing on the phone Thursday, my dad drove six hours round trip today to give me a hug."

That shit right there is why Messica thinks she is such a special princess entitled to all the unquestioning support and applause. Her parents spoiled her rotten, and continue to do so (as does Quirk). It's  completely disgusting. A god damn grown ass married mother of two having  such a days long blubbering tantrum about her candidate losing an election that her senior citizen Daddy has to drive six hours to rub her belly. Get a GRIP, woman. Behavior like that is exactly why the MRA/GOP men think women can't handle anything real.

November 13, 2016
2:24 pm
poop goals
Feles Imperatrix
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Alice meowed

nofashionsense meowed

That shit right there is why Messica thinks she is such a special princess entitled to all the unquestioning support and applause. Her parents spoiled her rotten, and continue to do so (as does Quirk). It's  completely disgusting. A god damn grown ass married mother of two having  such a days long blubbering tantrum about her candidate losing an election that her senior citizen Daddy has to drive six hours to rub her belly. Get a GRIP, woman. Shit like that is exactly why the MRA/GOP men think women can't handle anything real.

Feminist Messi needs a big strong man to make it all better.  She is the neediest person I have ever seen, in real life or on the internet.  Isn't she turning 35 next month?  Grow up!  Her dad doesn't need a 6 hour car ride.  Think about someone else for a change.  What's stopping HER from getting in the car with squirk and driving to their house for a visit this weekend?  Or can she literally not stop sobbing long enough to drive there?  

November 13, 2016
5:58 pm
alice
Meows: 12484
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

#basic meowed 
Feminist Messi needs a big strong man to make it all better.  She is the neediest person I have ever seen, in real life or on the internet.  Isn't she turning 35 next month?  Grow up!  Her dad doesn't need a 6 hour car ride.  Think about someone else for a change.  What's stopping HER from getting in the car with squirk and driving to their house for a visit this weekend?  Or can she literally not stop sobbing long enough to drive there?  

Right? What kind of feminist entrepreneur businesswoman sobs about something until Daddy fixes it? Who is she, Ivanka Trump?

November 13, 2016
6:11 pm
just stahp
Count de Meowmy
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

I was just thinking that her own behavior adds to the problem that shes b***hing about. Her whining doesnt solve shit. And she has children?!?! I honestly think shes more upset that the candidate she chose didnt win – vs. really giving a damn about the election/ppl of America etc.. Its about Messi not getting her way- which is why shes having a week long tantrum.

I wish i could say her meltdown is more the pregnancy hormones overreacting but i dont think it is at all. Id hate to be stuck in her house right now. Its her pity party.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.