:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Jessica Quirk / What I Wore
November 14, 2016
11:00 am
just stahp
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 710
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

I’ll be honest, I took the election results hard. I won’t get into it (at least not now…) except to say I sobbed in public on Thursday morning to my dad on the phone and on Saturday he drove six hours round trip to give me a hug. 

FYI GUYZ – SHE CRIED IN PUBLIC ABOUT THE ELECTION. IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW BY NOW!

She's really milking the pity party hard. This is like, the 80th time she's mentioned this on her SM and now her blog. 

And of COURSE you'd have to mention that you're wearing a safety pin on your jacket. I find it funny that of all places, she squeezed it over on the side so you can't even see the damn thing. With how much she's been bawling like a crybaby – you'd think that safety pin would have been pinned right up on the collar lapel of her jacket. She's nothing more than a sheep.

November 14, 2016
1:17 pm

The irony of her post is rich. Oh, Jessica Quirk, ambassador of equality, understanding, goodwill and safety pins… her cryptic "I won't go into now" comment is entertaining. Last week she had the most epic Messi meltdown to date on her personal facebook page (which she deleted within 30 min of it happening).
She was spewing some pretty nasty comments and then decided to throw some direct quotes from family members and her In-Laws in there. Well, they knew it was directed at them and replied to her asking why and that it was disrespectful. She told them to unfriend her and get the f**k off of her page. She has literally started a war. Pretty f**king rich considering they are wonderful and have been biting their tounges about her nasty behavior for years.
Oh and that her In-Laws basically raise her child and she's having another one. You don't shit where you eat, Jess. Keep on LoveTrumpsHate Jessica…You my dear certainly are a shining beacon of hope.

November 14, 2016
2:14 pm
Stay-At-Home-Purse-Mom
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 271
Snarking Since:
April 10, 2015

"Finally, if you look closely, you might see a safety pin on my jacket, which is simply to say – you may not look like me, date like me or pray like me – but I care about your well being and YOU***". 

***As long as you aren't poor, fat or drunk and your leg doesn't touch mine in public and you remember to brush your teeth and always look your best.

November 14, 2016
2:25 pm
poop goals
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 16160
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Cheeks meowed
The irony of her post is rich. Oh, Jessica Quirk, ambassador of equality, understanding, goodwill and safety pins… her cryptic "I won't go into now" comment is entertaining. Last week she had the most epic Messi meltdown to date on her personal facebook page (which she deleted within 30 min of it happening).
She was spewing some pretty nasty comments and then decided to throw some direct quotes from family members and her In-Laws in there. Well, they knew it was directed at them and replied to her asking why and that it was disrespectful. She told them to unfriend her and get the f**k off of her page. She has literally started a war. Pretty f**king rich considering they are wonderful and have been biting their tounges about her nasty behavior for years.
Oh and that her In-Laws basically raise her child and she's having another one. You don't shit where you eat, Jess. Keep on LoveTrumpsHate Jessica…You my dear certainly are a shining beacon of hope.

eek That is really unhinged, even for her.  This is a different FB page from her WIW one, right? 

November 14, 2016
2:28 pm
poop goals
Feles Imperatrix
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Jessicas Crushed Left Nostril meowed
"Finally, if you look closely, you might see a safety pin on my jacket, which is simply to say – you may not look like me, date like me or pray like me – but I care about your well being and YOU***". 

***As long as you aren't poor, fat or drunk and your leg doesn't touch mine in public and you remember to brush your teeth and always look your best.

Haha I was thinking the exact thing you wrote.  Maybe she's totally changed since those days but I kind of doubt it.  

The other thing to know is that Jessica only cares about your well being if you agree with her.  If you don't, seeya.

November 14, 2016
3:07 pm
Stay-At-Home-Purse-Mom
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 271
Snarking Since:
April 10, 2015

#basic meowed

Jessicas Crushed Left Nostril meowed

Haha I was thinking the exact thing you wrote.  Maybe she's totally changed since those days but I kind of doubt it.  

The other thing to know is that Jessica only cares about your well being if you agree with her.  If you don't, seeya.

Considering it was only a few months ago she posted about HOW DARE a STUPID cop blare their siren during Squirk's naptime, I'm gonna go with……..nah……..

//
//

November 14, 2016
3:48 pm
just stahp
Count de Meowmy
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

#basic meowed

Cheeks meowed

eek That is really unhinged, even for her.  This is a different FB page from her WIW one, right? 

^^^ This? I'm wondering about this too! 

Also, she seems just absolutely obsessed over this election and the results. Like, f**king cray cray – get back on your meds psycho obsessed. Don't get it – she wasn't this bad over any other that I can recall.

November 14, 2016
4:12 pm

Yes, she has a personal page. Actually, she has done some pretty inexcusable things to family members without any regard, so the coming unhinged portion is common. The extent to which she went is a whole other story. As horrible as it was, it was liberating for those who have never been able to speak up about her behavior. I do realize that I am no better by posting things like this, but I honestly don't care. I find it to be an interesting dichotomy between her internet persona of caring for others and how she actually treats others in everyday life. She treats others like trash.

November 14, 2016
6:48 pm
poop goals
Feles Imperatrix
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Cheeks meowed

Yes, she has a personal page. Actually, she has done some pretty inexcusable things to family members without any regard, so the coming unhinged portion is common. The extent to which she went is a whole other story. As horrible as it was, it was liberating for those who have never been able to speak up about her behavior. I do realize that I am no better by posting things like this, but I honestly don't care. I find it to be an interesting dichotomy between her internet persona of caring for others and how she actually treats others in everyday life. She treats others like trash.

This exchange from her WIW FB:

commenter: 

I am so sorry that those things happened where you live. I might not agree with your politics, and I certainly don't agree with the politics of those that are doing those terrible things, but I agree with your right, and mine too, to speak out.

What I Wore I think by and large, people want to get along. It's good to have differences of opinion and I hope you've noticed I've been urging engagement in the political process more than anything. And thank you for speaking out against this kind of behavior. I'm not exaggerating when I say it's the first I've personally heard from someone who voted differently.

It sounds (from Cheeks' post) like Jessica has definitely talked to various people/family who voted differently!  Is this what her personal FB stuff was about, disagreement with family about politics?

… never mind?  I think maybe she means it's the first she's heard from someone who doesn't agree with her politics say something against people writing KKK graffiti on things etc.  She's a moron.  Just because someone doesn't say "Jessica, that's just terrible!" doesn't mean people don't think it's terrible.  I can't imagine she talked to anyone who said painting the town with KKK etc is peachy keen.
November 14, 2016
9:37 pm
just stahp
Count de Meowmy
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

She's an absolute moron and she must not associate with anyone outside her personal circle or her beliefs (political). She's not talked to one single person who may have voted independent or red that thought swastikas and shit (and racism etc…) were horrible? Wow. She really has no friends or literally never leaves her couch or the community of her phone because I absolutely cannot believe that.

November 14, 2016
10:07 pm

She is attempting to come across as an understanding, educated, peace seeking innocent bystander. She is so appauled at others actions and words, when she is just as guilty. She was posting sterotypical, slanderous bullshit about voters from the other party. All fine and good until she lumped family members in her rant and called them bigots, racists, etc. There was no verbal engagemnet until after a few of them realized she had posted this shit about them on facebook. So, long story short, her wrath shows no bounds. Just because of people in her own family had posted opposing views (not directed at her what so ever) she LOST HER SHIT and smeared them all over facebook.
Her civic duty begins and ends with buying a "vintage I vote button". I am not happy with the outcome either, but thankfully she decided to have a "messidown" and we won't have to see her due to her never showing her shameful face again. Thank you, Trump!

November 15, 2016
6:06 am
poop goals
Feles Imperatrix
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Cheeks meowed
She is attempting to come across as an understanding, educated, peace seeking innocent bystander. She is so appauled at others actions and words, when she is just as guilty. She was posting sterotypical, slanderous bullshit about voters from the other party. All fine and good until she lumped family members in her rant and called them bigots, racists, etc. There was no verbal engagemnet until after a few of them realized she had posted this shit about them on facebook. So, long story short, her wrath shows no bounds. Just because of people in her own family had posted opposing views (not directed at her what so ever) she LOST HER SHIT and smeared them all over facebook.
Her civic duty begins and ends with buying a "vintage I vote button". I am not happy with the outcome either, but thankfully she decided to have a "messidown" and we won't have to see her due to her never showing her shameful face again. Thank you, Trump!

She has definitely been trying to act like she's the only adult in the room lately on her WIW social media.  

I can't believe she was dumb enough to call family members bigots/racists/etc.  That's impressive even for her.  No wonder she was sobbing so uncontrollably that her dad had to drive down to give her a hug.  Other family must have fought back against her slander, probably publicly on FB since that's where she apparently slandered them.  And if it was Adam's parents that she did this to, that's really bad.  

I think you're optimistic in thinking she'll never show her face again.  Where would she go? 

November 15, 2016
11:31 am
just stahp
Count de Meowmy
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

New jacket, new top, new hat – life is just so hard dealing with the state of our union – browsing Old Navy and sitting at the coffee shop. So stressful! Just can't care to get up and get dressed guys, but! Messi has a job to do and will persevere through this!

Get real. Reading her drivel trying to explain how her life is so stressful that she must "focus on the weather" – makes me want to vomit. She's a goddamn princess, that's for sure.

puke

ETA: that boucle marbled coat is atrocious. How she's "surprised" that jeans plus a shirt "came together quite easily" is beyond me. It's jeans!

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.