:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Jessica Quirk / What I Wore
January 11, 2017
9:10 am
Digging Trenches
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 423
Snarking Since:
December 30, 2014

Colorblocked Moonshiner meowed

Cheeks meowed 
It is her in-laws that are in a hotel. They were summoned to take Felix so she could rest. She needs to rest, guys. And yes, everyone speaking about her never having her soon to be two children alone….aint gonna happen. Stay tuned on squirk 2.0…….

In general, I really do not understand how she has some sort of apparent spell/stranglehold over her family and his, that allows her to act like total garbage but they still dote on her. Are squirk and 2.0 the only grandchildren? What will she do if someone else dares to have a baby? (although, for example, her own siblings seem much more independent, and likely wouldn't require or want round the clock assistance.).

This is almost That Wife territory, the amount that people put up with for fear of Jenna losing her shit or withholding the children from family (yeah right, like she would pass up on an opportunity to ship her kids away). dead

Exactly. My parents (and SO) would have some choice words for me if I acted like she did, and I'm almost a decade younger than her. It seems like the people in her life have been sweeping her issues under the rug and enabling her, her whole life. I can't figure out if she manipulates that behavior out of them with the poor me/helpless princess attitude or if they've just decided it's the easiest way to manage her crazy. But in the long run she's only going to get worse, and now there are kids involved that can be affected by her behavior. No joke– if things really are as she presented them in her most recent post, she needs help.

January 11, 2017
9:29 am
that alien
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 15847
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Cheeks meowed 
It is her in-laws that are in a hotel. They were summoned to take Felix so she could rest. She needs to rest, guys. And yes, everyone speaking about her never having her soon to be two children alone….aint gonna happen. Stay tuned on squirk 2.0…….

In general, I really do not understand how she has some sort of apparent spell/stranglehold over her family and his, that allows her to act like total garbage but they still dote on her. Are squirk and 2.0 the only grandchildren? What will she do if someone else dares to have a baby? (although, for example, her own siblings seem much more independent, and likely wouldn't require or want round the clock assistance.).

This is almost That Wife territory, the amount that people put up with for fear of Jenna losing her shit or withholding the children from family (yeah right, like she would pass up on an opportunity to ship her kids away). dead

I have typed that and backspaced it several times in this thread over the last few months.  It didn't seem like a fair comparison, since as far as we know Messi didn't triple diaper her kid and leave him to stew in his shit and pee for 12+ hours, let him roll off the couch, continue filming while he threw up, shave his head with an electric razor while he's in the sink/tub, make him sleep in a bathroom every night with white noise machine blaring so Jenna couldn't hear him crying, continue to film him while he's in extreme discomfort or upset, etc etc.  Jenna was really vile toward that little boy when he was a baby in a way that I haven't seen from Messi.  Messi's kid is allowed to have some toys, a crib in a bedroom, decorated nursery, etc.  I think the main difference is that Jenna's husband wasn't around very much and Adam was.  Messi had someone there as a safety net (4 grandparents as well).  I think Messi's safety net stays in place so that Messi doesn't become the next Jenna.  

January 11, 2017
9:41 am
Colorblocked Moonshiner
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7062
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2011

derp twerk meowed

Cheeks meowed 

I have typed that and backspaced it several times in this thread over the last few months.  It didn't seem like a fair comparison, since as far as we know Messi didn't triple diaper her kid and leave him to stew in his shit and pee for 12+ hours, let him roll off the couch, continue filming while he threw up, shave his head with an electric razor while he's in the sink/tub, make him sleep in a bathroom every night with white noise machine blaring so Jenna couldn't hear him crying, continue to film him while he's in extreme discomfort or upset, etc etc.  Jenna was really vile toward that little boy when he was a baby in a way that I haven't seen from Messi.  Messi's kid is allowed to have some toys, a crib in a bedroom, decorated nursery, etc.  I think the main difference is that Jenna's husband wasn't around very much and Adam was.  Messi had someone there as a safety net (4 grandparents as well).  I think Messi's safety net stays in place so that Messi doesn't become the next Jenna.  

For sure. She's definitely not full on Jenna… sometimes I seriously wonder if Jenna even likes/loves her kids (certainly not the baby stage), if she is capable of feeling any emotion for someone in a way that doesn't somehow directly benefit her. I don't think the same about Quirk.

Plus JQ always wanted to be a mom, but seemingly struggles with that identity, whereas Jenna, outside of blaming Mormonism for the pressure to have children, probably 'likes the idea of being someone who likes being a mom.' (that might be the only persona she doesn't like the idea of, lol ugh dead).

January 11, 2017
9:57 am
that alien
Feles Imperatrix
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

derp twerk meowed

Cheeks meowed 

For sure. She's definitely not full on Jenna… sometimes I seriously wonder if Jenna even likes/loves her kids (certainly not the baby stage), if she is capable of feeling any emotion for someone in a way that doesn't somehow directly benefit her. I don't think the same about Quirk.

Plus JQ always wanted to be a mom, but seemingly struggles with that identity, whereas Jenna, outside of blaming Mormonism for the pressure to have children, probably 'likes the idea of being someone who likes being a mom.' (that might be the only persona she doesn't like the idea of, lol ugh dead).

I get the impression that JQ loves her kid but doesn't like being a mom, or else has a very limited capacity for parenting, to the point of wanting/needing a shit-ton of support.  I also think she really doesn't like being pregnant, no matter what she proclaims.  

January 11, 2017
10:05 am
Colorblocked Moonshiner
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7062
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2011

derp twerk meowed

I get the impression that JQ loves her kid but doesn't like being a mom, or else has a very limited capacity for parenting, to the point of wanting/needing a shit-ton of support.  I also think she really doesn't like being pregnant, no matter what she proclaims.  

^agreed. JQ probably thought being a mom would be all decorating cookies, playing dolls and wearing matching outfits. squirk still in a diaper at age 2? having to tell him "no" more than twice? AND make dinner?! time for dad and the grandparents to step in, JQ needs at least 2 hours of 'me' time daily, in between rage tweeting Trump and online shopping. sfun_nopity

January 11, 2017
10:21 am
alice
Meows: 12384
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008
January 11, 2017
10:33 am
just stahp
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 690
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

No tweet @ Trump yet? She must have squirked.

January 11, 2017
10:45 am
that alien
Feles Imperatrix
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

nofashionsense meowed
No tweet @ Trump yet? She must have squirked.

That's what I was thinking.  It's a big Trump day today too (lots going on).  Only squirking could keep her from slinging Twitter zingers @ Trump.

January 11, 2017
5:59 pm
Cheeks
Hamcat
Meows: 50
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2016

Beatrix Dot…."Bea"
So predictable.

January 11, 2017
6:26 pm
As of 2/10/17… Ali

Cheeks meowed
Beatrix Dot…."Bea"
So predictable.

drooldrooldrool What's with the "x's"? Did she have her precious VBAC?

January 11, 2017
6:36 pm
Mate Shiny Pants
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1664
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

Alice meowed

It feels like she has been pregnant for 47 years, my god when is Beatrice coming out?

Went back to see if any hams guessed the name. Maybe there were others but this is the first I saw. PP knows all.

January 11, 2017
6:36 pm
that alien
Feles Imperatrix
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Cheeks meowed
Beatrix Dot…."Bea"
So predictable.

Haha of course!  Did she actually go with "Dot" and not "Dorothy"?  Tell me "Dot" isn't on the birth certificate.

January 11, 2017
6:46 pm
controlled slide on my hog
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1790
Snarking Since:
March 12, 2014

derp twerk meowed

Cheeks meowed
Beatrix Dot…."Bea"
So predictable.

Haha of course!  Did she actually go with "Dot" and not "Dorothy"?  Tell me "Dot" isn't on the birth certificate.

Where did you guys find the name? 

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.