:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Jessica Quirk / What I Wore
February 17, 2017
11:44 am
Slice of Costco Cheesecake
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 412
Snarking Since:
September 2, 2016

snarchimedes meowed

Delusion Tonic meowed

I agree, nofashionsense. She needs to get the f**k over it already.  Messi, have you thought about at least giving him a chance and seeing if he does any good? Of course that would involve getting a f**kin grip and taking a rational look at things instead of throwing incoherent tantrums on twitter all day like a petulant child.

He's had a month and managed to f**k up plenty, including a racist travel ban and unprecedented deportations of hardworking people with no criminal records. So no, I don't think anyone needs to "give him a chance."

sha_clap2

The only person throwing incoherent tantrums on twitter (and on live television for the world to see) like a petulant child is our unfortunate president – case in point yesterday's cluster of a press conference.  I have to actually give her some credit for not being afraid to voice her political views.  So many bloggers stay silent on issues that really matter because rstyle! blog clicks! $$$! So, even though she's as annoying as hell about and it's a little over the top even as someone who agrees with her stance, at least she's saying something.  I agree her energy would be better spent on actually doing something about it, but she's clearly not afraid to lose followers or clicks, so I have to at least hand it to her for that.

And can't we please save debate on actual policy for a thread dedicated to that? We get enough incorrect spin from our dumpster fire of an executive branch.

*sorry if this or a version of it shows up twice – having computer issues*

February 17, 2017
1:03 pm
Delusion Tonic
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1296
Snarking Since:
September 8, 2014

hashtagcanteven meowed

snarchimedes meowed

Delusion Tonic meowed

I agree, nofashionsense. She needs to get the f**k over it already.  Messi, have you thought about at least giving him a chance and seeing if he does any good? Of course that would involve getting a f**kin grip and taking a rational look at things instead of throwing incoherent tantrums on twitter all day like a petulant child.

He's had a month and managed to f**k up plenty, including a racist travel ban and unprecedented deportations of hardworking people with no criminal records. So no, I don't think anyone needs to "give him a chance."

sha_clap2

The only person throwing incoherent tantrums on twitter (and on live television for the world to see) like a petulant child is our unfortunate president – case in point yesterday's cluster of a press conference.  I have to actually give her some credit for not being afraid to voice her political views.  So many bloggers stay silent on issues that really matter because rstyle! blog clicks! $$$! So, even though she's as annoying as hell about and it's a little over the top even as someone who agrees with her stance, at least she's saying something.  I agree her energy would be better spent on actually doing something about it, but she's clearly not afraid to lose followers or clicks, so I have to at least hand it to her for that

And can't we please save debate on actual policy for a thread dedicated to that? We get enough incorrect spin from our dumpster fire of an executive branch.

I don't like when bloggers or celebrities get political at all – whether I agree with them or not. Instant put-off.
Which 'incorrect spin' and incorrect spin from the exec branch are you referring to?
Yes, you mentioned yesterday's press conference. – It was fantastic, I watched the whole thing, and Trump killed it! Finally someone willing to call out the pathetic excuse that passes for journalism these days in this country. Maybe it will encourage people to do their own research instead of rely on the opinions of corporate MSM talking heads.

sha_clap2loveoregonian_winesmiley
February 17, 2017
1:19 pm
Colorblocked Moonshiner
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7064
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2011

"And can't we please save debate on actual policy for a thread dedicated to that? We get enough incorrect spin from our dumpster fire of an executive branch."

There's a whole forum in members only dedicated to that. I'm sure DelusionTonic is well aware. Let's keep it that way and leave this space for Messi-relevant chatter. 

"Well I was directing the question at Messi, but since you answered and labeled it "racist"…"

You don't need to respond to every little thing, and if you do, there is direct message should you have an issue with a comment. And please don't DM me if you think I am "calling you out" right now, because I will never open it. TY. yeahok

Back to Miss Mess. oregonian_winesmiley

February 17, 2017
1:46 pm
Your Tampa is Showing
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1561
Snarking Since:
June 30, 2012

Delusion Tonic meowed

snarchimedes meowed

Delusion Tonic meowed

Well I was directing the question at Messi, but since you answered and labeled it "racist"…

Yeah, because enforcing our laws and temporarily halting immigration from terror-prone countries is "racist." droolHave you taken the time to read the actual language in the order? Because if you do you'll see that it looks far less bad than portrayed by the left. As Elon Musk said: Reading the source material is better than reading other people's opinions about the source material.

Trump's only been in office a few weeks and has already managed to shut down the disastrous TPPthumbsupand has gotten numerous American industries to stay in the US and create hundreds of thousands of jobsclapLike Intel, Ford, Carrier, IBM, Softbank, US Steel, Samsung, GM, etc. etc.  Just take a look at the best indicator–the Stock Market, which has been skyrocketing since Trump was elected – confidence from businesses and consumers is hitting record highs.  But the MSM doesn't want to report any of this, do they?

For the record, I'm a Liberal who proudly voted Bernie and then Trump. I was fed up with NAFTA killing millions of jobs, workers not seeing a raise since the 60’s, college tuition skyrocketing out of control, debt up tenfold, home ownership down, borders not secure, and terrorism becoming the norm.  Luckily I feel like we got an even better deal with Trump–a 'super Bernie' of sorts who isn’t afraid to back down to the establishment, the media, and the failed policies of the past.  People forget how much Bernie and Trump actually agree on– jobs, trade, immigration, etc. And just like Bernie, Trump's been demonized and blown out of proportion by the same corrupt media and Dem establishment that rigged the primary against Bernie.

I’m also hoping that Trump’s liberal tendencies will resurface –in the past he’s always been pro-choice and for single-payer healthcare.  Plus I think Trump is f**king hilarious and love that fact he's not PC or not afraid to call anyone out for their bullshit (on either side).

It's disheartening to see folks–like Messi–reacting on emotion and flinging baseless slurs like 'racist', 'bigot', 'nazi' at the POTUS and millions of honest normal people who simply want to see their lives and the lives of their fellow Americans protected and improved. What if the Right started constantly calling you a racist on absolutely no grounds at all except your request that immigration be done legally and to prevent terrorism.? I wish people would take a step back and look at things from both sides –you’ll find that you probably agree, and that it’s not fair to assume everyone who voted for Trump is a bigot or anti-immigrant or whatever. (Again, I really don't like picking sides, I'm just a classical lib who’s had enough of it all!)

Anyway, that's my 2 cents. I'm sure we don't agree and that's perfectly fine with me. And of course I don't agree with everything Trump does or says, just like I didn't with Obama (who I regrettably voted for twice). *We should probably take it to a political board if you want to debate.  But grrr–I come to GOMI to escape exactly this (politics)! LOL

shutupcatfighthijackedchair

Save

User name checks out.

February 17, 2017
2:21 pm
Delusion Tonic
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
September 8, 2014

Colorblocked Moonshiner meowed

"And can't we please save debate on actual policy for a thread dedicated to that? We get enough incorrect spin from our dumpster fire of an executive branch."

There's a whole forum in members only dedicated to that. I'm sure DelusionTonic is well aware. Let's keep it that way and leave this space for Messi-relevant chatter. 

"Well I was directing the question at Messi, but since you answered and labeled it "racist"…"

You don't need to respond to every little thing, and if you do, there is direct message should you have an issue with a comment. And please don't DM me if you think I am "calling you out" right now, because I will never open it. TY. yeahok

Back to Miss Mess. oregonian_winesmiley

Thanks my friend, and yep I'm aware.  Sorry, I just couldn't let that particular one sit.
"Racist" is a really big accusation and it's inferring that the hundred million+ people who support the travel ban are "racists." others-221
Let me just quickly say I've been a registered dem my entire life (changed it to Indy this election after what they did to Bernie) and I'm the furthest thing from a racist or bigot. God. It's just makes me nauseous that it's to the point where I have to state this, and so sad to see so many people turning on each other and hurling such awful attacks.
It's all gotten more and more one-sided over the past several years. And here among the 'young blogging world' or whatever I've unfortunately found that if you just slightly veer from towing the established dem line then there's not much tolerance for you. I hate that, because it's never a good idea to be isolated from interactions with differing opinions.
Ok, that's all I have to say for now. Just wanted to explain why I responded earlier. Yeah, LOL, I don't open a lot of DM's either. Thanks for listening to my rantings…cheers…carry on hams!
drunkhamcatmilk1
February 17, 2017
3:24 pm
littledog
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 401
Snarking Since:
May 25, 2012

Delusion Tonic meowed

hashtagcanteven meowed

snarchimedes meowed

Delusion Tonic meowed

sha_clap2

The only person throwing incoherent tantrums on twitter (and on live television for the world to see) like a petulant child is our unfortunate president – case in point yesterday's cluster of a press conference.  I have to actually give her some credit for not being afraid to voice her political views.  So many bloggers stay silent on issues that really matter because rstyle! blog clicks! $$$! So, even though she's as annoying as hell about and it's a little over the top even as someone who agrees with her stance, at least she's saying something.  I agree her energy would be better spent on actually doing something about it, but she's clearly not afraid to lose followers or clicks, so I have to at least hand it to her for that

I don't like when bloggers or celebrities get political at all – whether I agree with them or not. Instant put-off.
Which 'incorrect spin' and incorrect spin from the exec branch are you referring to?
Yes, you mentioned yesterday's press conference. – It was fantastic, I watched the whole thing, and Trump killed it! Finally someone willing to call out the pathetic excuse that passes for journalism these days in this country. Maybe it will encourage people to do their own research instead of rely on the opinions of corporate MSM talking heads.

You voted for a f**king reality television host.

February 17, 2017
4:33 pm
a married, single-parent
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1100
Snarking Since:
October 27, 2011

littledog meowed

Delusion Tonic meowed

hashtagcanteven meowed

snarchimedes meowed

Delusion Tonic meowed

sha_clap2

You voted for a f**king reality television host.

This.  Bloggers and celebrities are citizens of this country.  Why the f**k shouldn't they get political?  We all have a right (possibly even a duty) to participate in the political process.  That's what makes us a democracy.  

Also, whatever your thoughts on the erosion of journalistic integrity, you can't possibly be suggesting that there's an erosion in news organizations that skew left and not an erosion in organizations that skew right?  Fox news is the original fake news.  If its anything, its just a race to the bottom.  

February 17, 2017
10:52 pm
just stahp
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 691
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

Id love to know how many new moms make it a priority to sit and sew a fugly dress when they have the free time with someone else watching one of the other kids. Like thats just #1 on things to do. Shes f**king self-centered and crazy. Shes had months alone pre-birth to sit around, now she needs Felix shipped off post-birth and still isnt blogging and is prepping for a beach vacay?

I hope the two kids alone run her into the ground once she has to deal with them. This b***h hasnt worked a f**king day in her life.

February 18, 2017
9:48 am
that alien
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 15880
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

nofashionsense meowed
Id love to know how many new moms make it a priority to sit and sew a fugly dress when they have the free time with someone else watching one of the other kids. Like thats just #1 on things to do. Shes f**king self-centered and crazy. Shes had months alone pre-birth to sit around, now she needs Felix shipped off post-birth and still isnt blogging and is prepping for a beach vacay?

I hope the two kids alone run her into the ground once she has to deal with them. This b***h hasnt worked a f**king day in her life.

If she ever has to do any work or handle both kids at once, she'll crumble.  Beatrix Dot (lololol) is at an easy age and she's already sending FAQ to stay with the grandparents.  I said that about 1.0 when he was little, that she was in for it when he got older and more active. I guess I was right because she hires help or sends him to the grandparents or just stays home while he watches TV for his waking hours.  Now she's got a second one in the mix and all I can say is I hope Beatrix Dot likes TV as much as her older brother because the grandparents can't watch them all the time.  

Anyone see the Target instagram story of herself in the dressing room?  She looks nothing like any photo she's ever posted of herself.  I didn't think it was her at first.  Or maybe it isn't?  I'm pretty sure it's her.  

February 18, 2017
12:27 pm
Delusion Tonic
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
September 8, 2014

dead Great juxtaposition there Messi with your daughter's head beside your wad of delicious runny "egg salad."  Looks looks like Beatrix Dot puke in your lettuce. eek

Bea looks just like Adam…apparently the Quirk genes are strong.  Did Messi ever end up giving her birth weight and length?  Or is she being ridiculous and hiding the weight because Bea is maybe on the small side and not the typical 7-8 lbs with omg so long baby legs…?

February 18, 2017
2:54 pm
Boobs McGee
Hamcat
Meows: 89
Snarking Since:
September 30, 2015

Your Tampa is Showing meowed

Delusion Tonic meowed

snarchimedes meowed

Delusion Tonic meowed

Well I was directing the question at Messi, but since you answered and labeled it "racist"…

Yeah, because enforcing our laws and temporarily halting immigration from terror-prone countries is "racist." droolHave you taken the time to read the actual language in the order? Because if you do you'll see that it looks far less bad than portrayed by the left. As Elon Musk said: Reading the source material is better than reading other people's opinions about the source material.

Trump's only been in office a few weeks and has already managed to shut down the disastrous TPPthumbsupand has gotten numerous American industries to stay in the US and create hundreds of thousands of jobsclapLike Intel, Ford, Carrier, IBM, Softbank, US Steel, Samsung, GM, etc. etc.  Just take a look at the best indicator–the Stock Market, which has been skyrocketing since Trump was elected – confidence from businesses and consumers is hitting record highs.  But the MSM doesn't want to report any of this, do they?

For the record, I'm a Liberal who proudly voted Bernie and then Trump. I was fed up with NAFTA killing millions of jobs, workers not seeing a raise since the 60’s, college tuition skyrocketing out of control, debt up tenfold, home ownership down, borders not secure, and terrorism becoming the norm.  Luckily I feel like we got an even better deal with Trump–a 'super Bernie' of sorts who isn’t afraid to back down to the establishment, the media, and the failed policies of the past.  People forget how much Bernie and Trump actually agree on– jobs, trade, immigration, etc. And just like Bernie, Trump's been demonized and blown out of proportion by the same corrupt media and Dem establishment that rigged the primary against Bernie.

I’m also hoping that Trump’s liberal tendencies will resurface –in the past he’s always been pro-choice and for single-payer healthcare.  Plus I think Trump is f**king hilarious and love that fact he's not PC or not afraid to call anyone out for their bullshit (on either side).

It's disheartening to see folks–like Messi–reacting on emotion and flinging baseless slurs like 'racist', 'bigot', 'nazi' at the POTUS and millions of honest normal people who simply want to see their lives and the lives of their fellow Americans protected and improved. What if the Right started constantly calling you a racist on absolutely no grounds at all except your request that immigration be done legally and to prevent terrorism.? I wish people would take a step back and look at things from both sides –you’ll find that you probably agree, and that it’s not fair to assume everyone who voted for Trump is a bigot or anti-immigrant or whatever. (Again, I really don't like picking sides, I'm just a classical lib who’s had enough of it all!)

Anyway, that's my 2 cents. I'm sure we don't agree and that's perfectly fine with me. And of course I don't agree with everything Trump does or says, just like I didn't with Obama (who I regrettably voted for twice). *We should probably take it to a political board if you want to debate.  But grrr–I come to GOMI to escape exactly this (politics)! LOL

shutupcatfighthijackedchair

Save

User name checks out.

thumbsupsha_clap2smiley-happy096  Thank you.  You said it better (and more politely) than I could have.     

February 19, 2017
4:38 am
basic b***h ampersand
Hamcat
Meows: 91
Snarking Since:
October 23, 2015

Boobs McGee meowed

Delusion Tonic meowed

snarchimedes meowed

Delusion Tonic meowed

Yeah, because enforcing our laws and temporarily halting immigration from terror-prone countries is "racist." drool

It's disheartening to see folks–like Messi–reacting on emotion and flinging baseless slurs like 'racist', 'bigot', 'nazi' at the POTUS and millions of honest normal people who simply want to see their lives and the lives of their fellow Americans protected and improved. 

User name checks out.

thumbsupsha_clap2smiley-happy096  Thank you.  You said it better (and more politely) than I could have.     

1. The travel ban wasn't 'enforcing a law'. It was an executive order attempting to create a new one.

2. When Trump labelled Mexicans 'rapists', the 'racist' slur directed at him was given a base.

February 19, 2017
11:13 am
Delusion Tonic
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
September 8, 2014

basic b***h ampersand meowed

Boobs McGee meowed

Delusion Tonic meowed

snarchimedes meowed

Delusion Tonic meowed

Yeah, because enforcing our laws and temporarily halting immigration from terror-prone countries is "racist." drool

It's disheartening to see folks–like Messi–reacting on emotion and flinging baseless slurs like 'racist', 'bigot', 'nazi' at the POTUS and millions of honest normal people who simply want to see their lives and the lives of their fellow Americans protected and improved. 

User name checks out.

1. The travel ban wasn't 'enforcing a law'. It was an executive order attempting to create a new one.

2. When Trump labelled Mexicans 'rapists', the 'racist' slur directed at him was given a base.

So I thought we were supposed to get back to Messi (which I'd rather discuss) but apparently not…

1. That is incorrect. It is an order that follows in accordance with existing laws. It's not trying to "make a new law"; that's not how laws are made. Furthermore, the countries in the ban were selected by Obama.

2. He did not label all Mexicans rapists. He said some of the illegal aliens coming over the Mexican border are rapists. Which is true – some have gone on to commit rape, or have been involved in drug or sex trafficking–some–not all.  The false claim of "all Mexicans are rapists" was started by Tim Kaine and has since been debunked. Also, you left off the rest of Trump's statement where he says he knows that others coming from Mexico are of course good people.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.