:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Jessica Quirk / What I Wore
May 25, 2017
10:45 am
just stahp
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 708
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

Over it??

WTF even is that? Over what? Paleo? Donuts? Living on the 'farm'?

I'm guessing her last outfit photo didn't give her enough head pats or internal affirmation?

Or maybe she's "over" being whoever she thinks she is that hour? Guessing she's already over being over it.

#whitetrashcray

May 25, 2017
10:51 am
just stahp
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 708
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

Girl, if you spend hours talking into your phone on IG stories– every day, every few hours…..you are far from "over" SM. You're actually the opposite and close to addicted.

IG is her only friend and it shows. Frighteningly. And moving isolated to the FARM was probably the worst thing she could have done.

Gosh, if I just moved to my supposed dream house and location, and had a whole new fun house to chill in and decorate (and be outside etc..) the last thing I'd be doing is wasting time on my phone all day talking to myself. I'd be getting shit done and enjoying a new house.

May 25, 2017
11:06 am
Frozen Tomato on the Counter
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1299
Snarking Since:
January 13, 2013

I get cutting the baby off if she's done eating and not wanting your boob to be on Instagram (though she doesn't have to post EVERYTHING!) but man, it looks like she cut her off because she was messing up her Story. drool

We all know she's "over it" because she's no longer in the big blogger club. So thin-skinned. So transparent.

May 25, 2017
11:10 am
Bear With Me
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 564
Snarking Since:
May 18, 2015

I think she needs to have a conversation with a doctor about how she's feeling.

May 25, 2017
11:11 am
alice
Meows: 12467
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008
May 25, 2017
11:17 am
Slice of Costco Cheesecake
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 471
Snarking Since:
September 2, 2016

I almost feel intrusive watching these things. She is acting so, so bizarre.  And that laugh is just – bone chilling.  Didn't she have a self described "identity crisis" after FAQ? She's clearly having another now.  She's clearly not very "influential" anymore and not getting the sponsors/partnerships she used to and it's bothering her. Big time. But she's trying to convince herself it's all ok and that she can just focus on her babies….er, I mean, the Bea Queen only. I feel so sad for that little boy.  Does she not see her BLATANT favoritism??? 

Cheeks! Where you at?!? Enlighten us on the latest! sani_elephantdance

May 25, 2017
11:31 am
simple minded onion farm girl
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2660
Snarking Since:
February 21, 2014

And it gorgeous on meowed

Yep. If I pulled this crap so publicly a few months postpartum, I would have seen a therapist a lot sooner than I have been. It took me almost a year and a half to admit that I was drowning in family life with two little ones, house, mortgage, etc. Messi needs some serious help. 

May 25, 2017
4:06 pm
Earth Goddess Mama
Cat
Meows: 16
Snarking Since:
July 19, 2016

Girl has a lot of hang-ups for being so positive & enlightened 

May 25, 2017
4:08 pm
Earth Goddess Mama
Cat
Meows: 16
Snarking Since:
July 19, 2016

And it gorgeous on meowed

smiley-signs064

May 25, 2017
4:23 pm
poop goals
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 16138
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

She makes me laugh now every time she posts something.  "Unbranded", today.  Brands are fine when they pay her.  Her own brand is fine when she's got companies who want to work with her.  When she is an unmotivated slob and no one cares about her blog any more, brands are now bad.

I don't even know what she's talking about.  I don't know anyone in my real life who considers themself a "brand" (or an "influencer", either, regarding her ramblings yesterday).  If she got her ass off of the internet and interacted with actual humans in real life, she might see that most normal people aren't obsessed with branding themselves or influencing others.  She uses her friend Courtney's mom as an example – people applying for jobs as accountant are explaining their "brand" in the interview.  That's got to be the exception.  Is this friend someone from the internet or a real life friend?  Does Jessica even know her mom?  The story sounds fishy.

This all seems like Jessica justifying why she's let herself and her blog go.  She's trying to turn it into an empowering, positive thing, which is fine for her if that's what she wants, but from the outside it looks pretty sad.  It looks like she feels bad about herself and is trying to spin it and convince herself that it's actually good to be so real.  She's mental.

May 25, 2017
5:55 pm
Gas Station Froyo Doesnt Photograph Itself
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 720
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2013

yoga grudge meowed

I don't even know what she's talking about.  I don't know anyone in my real life who considers themself a "brand" (or an "influencer", either, regarding her ramblings yesterday).  If she got her ass off of the internet and interacted with actual humans in real life, she might see that most normal people aren't obsessed with branding themselves or influencing others.  She uses her friend Courtney's mom as an example – people applying for jobs as accountant are explaining their "brand" in the interview.  That's got to be the exception.  Is this friend someone from the internet or a real life friend?  Does Jessica even know her mom?  The story sounds fishy.

When I was serving coffee in a Barnes & Noble cafe, we had someone apply for a job and attach a headshot and list of theatre credits and special skills.  There have always been bonkers people who don't know how to apply for jobs, and I'm sure that Courtney's mom was telling that story about one person because it was unusual and noteworthy.  She's an idiot.

May 25, 2017
8:37 pm
alice
Meows: 12467
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

yoga grudge meowed
She makes me laugh now every time she posts something.  "Unbranded", today.  Brands are fine when they pay her.  Her own brand is fine when she's got companies who want to work with her.  When she is an unmotivated slob and no one cares about her blog any more, brands are now bad.

This, basically. It's like when dooce started slipping from relevance and had a weird two year tantrum about how blogging is dead and sponsored posts are not great or wtfever it was she had her kaledumper in a twist about. Then she decides to make a comeback and it's suddenly ok to do #ads. 

At this point Messica just needs to go on hiatus, imo. She should just take a year off. Make her social media private, post a 'be back in a year' post, and go like…be with her kids and husband. Line dry her clothes and linens. Climb some trees. Learn how to garden and can jelly and shoot jackalope with her bb gun or whatever it is people do out in the boonies without internet access. Maybe get her body back into whatever shape will make her able to do an outfit post without including a bunch of Helen Reddy-esque handcanning about what a powerful woman she is inside.   

Seriously, Jessica. Hiatus. Regroup. Come back stronger. Think about it.

May 25, 2017
9:25 pm
graceface
Kitten
Meows: 5
Snarking Since:
May 25, 2017

I also like how her instagram bio is just "Over it." Over everyone being over you? K.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.