:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Jessica Quirk / What I Wore
October 19, 2017
2:47 pm
alice
Meows: 12467
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

Case of the Sadz meowed 
Her hair! Gah. What has she done to that. If she did nothing she'd have so much more money and attractive hair. I wish my hair was as thick as hers is naturally. She'd have low maintenance style if she just grew it out and could put it up in a top knot. It's not high fashion but it's a cute realistic hairstyle for a new Mom. 

I think her hair looked its best when it was that caramel brown color and just slightly below her shoulders with the longer sideswept bangs. I don't have time to dig up a pic but it was just so flattering imo. And I think she's someone who actually could pull off a messy bun, unlike me who just looks like I lost a fight with a blender whenever I do it.

Her Mac charger woes are real though – just this morning my husband was sitting on ours trying to get it to charge. There was no crying or whining to the internet involved though. 

For real. Apple's Macbook chargers are God's test of our patience. I gave up and started buying those RAVPower rapid chargers and have not had a battery tantrum since. Fully charged iphone and macbook in 20 minutes? Yes please.

October 19, 2017
11:50 pm
StopTryingToMakeFriyayHappen
Cat
Meows: 36
Snarking Since:
September 23, 2017

She is the strangest, most awkward person I’ve ever witnessed on IG. I feel like I need to cleanse myself after watching her videos. She’s just straight creepy with her facial expressions and haircut.

October 20, 2017
6:21 am
poop goals
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 16138
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Is she in the mountains or something?  Is it that cold where she is "camping"?  I assume she's in Indiana but maybe I'm wrong.  I've been in shorts and a tank top all week, with a light jacket first thing in the morning.  I can't believe she's wearing that thick turtleneck sweater topped with what she says is her warmest coat, the Pendleton wool one. 

October 20, 2017
9:22 am
Westminster Crabby
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 327
Snarking Since:
July 16, 2014

I mean…..she just really, really, REALLY loves to stare at herself. uh

October 20, 2017
3:22 pm
typos and all
Hamcat
Meows: 91
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2015

This goes back a bunch of pages, but I just don't think we can wish Messica were a blogger to follow for inspiration on being a mother of young children.It just isn’t her. And there are other bloggers who do that better. I kinda like my Messi egotistical and self-centered. Would snarking be as fun if she started hosting play dates and posting Felix crafts?

Also, her bean boots look dumb untied. I have the same ones, but Brown, so I have a soft spot for them. They just look so sloppy untied! And camping just provides another backdrop for her costumes and posing. So she probably only brought the omg Pendleton b/c she could pose with BeaBs in her buffalo plaid.

I also agree with the ham who said she should think about getting to a topknot. This hair is yuck.

October 22, 2017
9:54 am
Pineapple McCrazy Eyes
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 322
Snarking Since:
December 12, 2014

Woof, that is some straight-up Toni Tenille hair going on there. It just keeps getting worse. The giant nose-eating sunglasses make it even weirder. I seriously have not seen anyone with that helmet hair since the 80s, and it was dated then!

October 23, 2017
4:05 pm
poop goals
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 16138
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

I like her latest camping outfit with the patch jacket.  

I'm amazed that she's got to crowd-source where to buy a jacket for Felix though.  She somehow got to be 35 (?) years old without ever having bought herself a coat for cold/bad weather, so she doesn't know where to buy one for Felix for his all-outdoors preschool.  As she posts a picture of herself in her LL Bean boots… gee I wonder where she could buy such a coat for Felix?  Better go to the friends on Instagram!  Rather than to llbean.com.  Or landsend.com.  Or REI.com.  And I'm pretty sure she could find him something suitable at Target, since he isn't going to summit Everest in it.  

October 23, 2017
4:39 pm
just stahp
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 708
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

Her hair is a hot mess. In some angles, it looks blonde; others brunette. I'm glad she posted something realistic, but she has got to grow the f**k up. The "twee" poses for the photos look so stupid. Just Give. It. Up. Her life is really boring for general outfit photos in the blogging world now. No one cares WTF you wear anymore, Jessica. 

October 23, 2017
5:37 pm
Perfect Ornament Placement Disorder
Hamcat
Meows: 179
Snarking Since:
November 20, 2015

Her look was perfectly fine for where she was and what she was doing.
The problem is, it simply isn't fashion blog worthy.
When is she going to realize that part of her life is over?
She doesn't wear anything at all that makes me sit up and take notice and say that I need to go buy what she is wearing.

October 23, 2017
6:59 pm
sponsoredcontent
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1194
Snarking Since:
June 28, 2013

Perfect Ornament Placement Disorder meowed

Her look was perfectly fine for where she was and what she was doing.
The problem is, it simply isn't fashion blog worthy.
When is she going to realize that part of her life is over?
She doesn't wear anything at all that makes me sit up and take notice and say that I need to go buy what she is wearing.

She also completely undermines what little of her brand is left with her IG stories. She could maybe, maybe parlay her “perfectly fine for what she was doing” look into relatable content, if she were willing to put any work into it whatsoever, but then she’s on IG stories 18 times a day wearing a beat up T-shirt and complaining about life. It’s nearly impossible to believe that she wears any of her outfits longer than it takes to take photos,and her life doesn’t even seem relatable anymore, it just seems sad.

October 24, 2017
11:36 am
just stahp
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 708
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

Cute family album – but why is Bea wearing just a onesie in the middle of the woods? Wasn't it cooler out? Or at least, cold enough for Messi to wear jeans, a long sleeved flannel, and jacket? But her kid can wear a onesie?

She must alter the shit out of her outfit photos – her face is much rounder and fuller/chubby than what her blog photos depict. Or maybe it's the helmet head. 

October 24, 2017
12:57 pm
Colorblocked Moonshiner
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7081
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2011

just stahp meowed
Cute family album – but why is Bea wearing just a onesie in the middle of the woods? Wasn't it cooler out? Or at least, cold enough for Messi to wear jeans, a long sleeved flannel, and jacket? But her kid can wear a onesie?

She must alter the shit out of her outfit photos – her face is much rounder and fuller/chubby than what her blog photos depict. Or maybe it's the helmet head. 

those family photos seem like a more real depiction of the weather. messi and neckbeard are in short sleeve tees, FAQ in light layers. it was probably in the 70s during the day. the pendleton wool coat plus cable turtleneck looks like overkill, even for what might have been slightly chilly mornings. she played camping chic dress up for the blagh.

October 24, 2017
1:18 pm
i just cant even
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 362
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2014

I also think she definitely altered her pictures for the blog to make her hair darker. It looks straight up blonde in her instastories rolleyes

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.