:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Jessica Quirk / Stars and Field / What I Wore
October 23, 2017
4:05 pm
future farmer
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 16387
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

I like her latest camping outfit with the patch jacket.  

I'm amazed that she's got to crowd-source where to buy a jacket for Felix though.  She somehow got to be 35 (?) years old without ever having bought herself a coat for cold/bad weather, so she doesn't know where to buy one for Felix for his all-outdoors preschool.  As she posts a picture of herself in her LL Bean boots… gee I wonder where she could buy such a coat for Felix?  Better go to the friends on Instagram!  Rather than to llbean.com.  Or landsend.com.  Or REI.com.  And I'm pretty sure she could find him something suitable at Target, since he isn't going to summit Everest in it.  

October 23, 2017
4:39 pm
just stahp
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 726
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

Her hair is a hot mess. In some angles, it looks blonde; others brunette. I'm glad she posted something realistic, but she has got to grow the f**k up. The "twee" poses for the photos look so stupid. Just Give. It. Up. Her life is really boring for general outfit photos in the blogging world now. No one cares WTF you wear anymore, Jessica. 

October 23, 2017
5:37 pm
Perfect Ornament Placement Disorder
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 211
Snarking Since:
November 20, 2015

Her look was perfectly fine for where she was and what she was doing.
The problem is, it simply isn't fashion blog worthy.
When is she going to realize that part of her life is over?
She doesn't wear anything at all that makes me sit up and take notice and say that I need to go buy what she is wearing.

October 23, 2017
6:59 pm
sponsoredcontent
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1213
Snarking Since:
June 28, 2013

Perfect Ornament Placement Disorder meowed

Her look was perfectly fine for where she was and what she was doing.
The problem is, it simply isn't fashion blog worthy.
When is she going to realize that part of her life is over?
She doesn't wear anything at all that makes me sit up and take notice and say that I need to go buy what she is wearing.

She also completely undermines what little of her brand is left with her IG stories. She could maybe, maybe parlay her “perfectly fine for what she was doing” look into relatable content, if she were willing to put any work into it whatsoever, but then she’s on IG stories 18 times a day wearing a beat up T-shirt and complaining about life. It’s nearly impossible to believe that she wears any of her outfits longer than it takes to take photos,and her life doesn’t even seem relatable anymore, it just seems sad.

October 24, 2017
11:36 am
just stahp
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 726
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

Cute family album – but why is Bea wearing just a onesie in the middle of the woods? Wasn't it cooler out? Or at least, cold enough for Messi to wear jeans, a long sleeved flannel, and jacket? But her kid can wear a onesie?

She must alter the shit out of her outfit photos – her face is much rounder and fuller/chubby than what her blog photos depict. Or maybe it's the helmet head. 

October 24, 2017
12:57 pm
Colorblocked Moonshiner
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7118
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2011

just stahp meowed
Cute family album – but why is Bea wearing just a onesie in the middle of the woods? Wasn't it cooler out? Or at least, cold enough for Messi to wear jeans, a long sleeved flannel, and jacket? But her kid can wear a onesie?

She must alter the shit out of her outfit photos – her face is much rounder and fuller/chubby than what her blog photos depict. Or maybe it's the helmet head. 

those family photos seem like a more real depiction of the weather. messi and neckbeard are in short sleeve tees, FAQ in light layers. it was probably in the 70s during the day. the pendleton wool coat plus cable turtleneck looks like overkill, even for what might have been slightly chilly mornings. she played camping chic dress up for the blagh.

October 24, 2017
1:18 pm
i just cant even
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 397
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2014

I also think she definitely altered her pictures for the blog to make her hair darker. It looks straight up blonde in her instastories rolleyes

October 24, 2017
1:56 pm
future farmer
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 16387
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Felix looks so cute when he's wearing pants!  He's cute anyway, but ya know.

October 24, 2017
3:02 pm
extra nopesauce
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2207
Snarking Since:
April 23, 2013

Those family album pics of Felix are some of the cutest I've ever seen of him. Beeeeeeebeeeee looks the same as always (yawn). While that picture off Jessica is the absolute worst. Why would she even post that? Woof.

October 25, 2017
1:28 pm
Whitelisted
Hamcat
Meows: 98
Snarking Since:
August 18, 2016

Parenting Win! drool
She can now make Felix do chores for her. Not with her. For her.

October 25, 2017
2:13 pm
Gas Station Froyo Doesnt Photograph Itself
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 758
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2013

Cheese Please meowed
Parenting Win! drool

I KILLS me how cute and eager he is to help, while she just sits there staring at her reflection in her phone #savefelix

October 25, 2017
9:55 pm
Whitelisted
Hamcat
Meows: 98
Snarking Since:
August 18, 2016

Gas Station Froyo Doesnt Photograph Itself meowed

Cheese Please meowed
Parenting Win! drool

I KILLS me how cute and eager he is to help, while she just sits there staring at her reflection in her phone #savefelix

It tells me how lazy she is that he’s three and just now into helping with laundry. My niece is two and has been eager about laundry for months. She’ll leave playing with toys to come with me into a dank basement.

October 26, 2017
12:32 am
happypappy
Cat
Meows: 31
Snarking Since:
February 1, 2016

Um anyone see that list thing on stories? Things I “get to do”? She stole that from a Molly sims interview in people mag two weeks ago. rolleyes

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.