:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Jessica Quirk / What I Wore
November 2, 2017
2:22 pm
poop goals
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 16138
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Re the car nap, I'm sure she's right nearby and I doubt they're in any danger.  She's a mess, but she's never in my memory given us a reason to think she's putting the kids at risk.  I don't know why they don't nap at home, though.  Felix is probably a hard sell on a regular nap at age 3, but Bea should be taking regular naps without too much trouble.

In other news, the cable knit turtleneck sweaters are back!  She looks pretty good in today's post.  The boots + skinny jeans + cable turtleneck sweater are a good basic combination.  The cropped shearling jacket is a miss, but I don't know what that could look good with.  She has the sewing skills but she chose an odd pattern for that jacket.  

November 2, 2017
2:42 pm
Slice of Costco Cheesecake
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 471
Snarking Since:
September 2, 2016

fashion victim meowed

Westminster Crabby meowed
I just think they'd be cold….it snowed the night before. And if she left the car running so the heat can be on, then OH HELL NO

I mean- let's not be silly here.  She is eye-roll inducing in her instastories and probably not a very likable person but I highly doubt she's a safety risk to her kids.  No one ever died taking a nap in the car with the windows open, and I'm certain she would know better than to leave her car running in the garage.  Let's not get crazy here.  If kids are so cold that they're uncomfortable, they'll wake up and problem solved.  I just don't see this as a major snarkworthy thing to do.  I personally just wouldn't post on the internet about it…

Nope. I'm sorry. It's not so much that she's a safety risk to her own children and that she would purposely put them in harms way of any kind but that something completely unintentional could happen. I live only a few hours away and it has been very damp and cold, so I can't imagine her leaving the car off. If it's running that means there's kids unattended in a running car which could be a recipe for disaster. How does she know FAQ wouldn't unbuckle himself and play around causing harm to him and queen bee? She could have checked on them every 2 seconds, sure, and maybe they woke up 5 minutes after she posted that, but just the fact that she would leave her kids unattended in a running car TO POST STORIES ON IG shows a total lack of awareness which is by default a safety risk for her kids. I'll sanctimommy that all day long. The worst accidents happen when people let their guard down. It's not worth it.

November 2, 2017
5:16 pm
Westminster Crabby
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 327
Snarking Since:
July 16, 2014

Slice of Costco Cheesecake meowed

fashion victim meowed

Westminster Crabby meowed
I just think they'd be cold….it snowed the night before. And if she left the car running so the heat can be on, then OH HELL NO

I mean- let's not be silly here.  She is eye-roll inducing in her instastories and probably not a very likable person but I highly doubt she's a safety risk to her kids.  No one ever died taking a nap in the car with the windows open, and I'm certain she would know better than to leave her car running in the garage.  Let's not get crazy here.  If kids are so cold that they're uncomfortable, they'll wake up and problem solved.  I just don't see this as a major snarkworthy thing to do.  I personally just wouldn't post on the internet about it…

Nope. I'm sorry. It's not so much that she's a safety risk to her own children and that she would purposely put them in harms way of any kind but that something completely unintentional could happen. I live only a few hours away and it has been very damp and cold, so I can't imagine her leaving the car off. If it's running that means there's kids unattended in a running car which could be a recipe for disaster. How does she know FAQ wouldn't unbuckle himself and play around causing harm to him and queen bee? She could have checked on them every 2 seconds, sure, and maybe they woke up 5 minutes after she posted that, but just the fact that she would leave her kids unattended in a running car TO POST STORIES ON IG shows a total lack of awareness which is by default a safety risk for her kids. I'll sanctimommy that all day long. The worst accidents happen when people let their guard down. It's not worth it.

Seriously others-221 So it's fine to discuss ad nauseam whether she should wear turtlenecks or not, but it's "silly" to wonder whether her kids were sleeping unattended in either a freezing car or a running car? Ok then.

November 2, 2017
5:18 pm
fashion victim
Hamcat
Meows: 82
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2016

Dude.  I think you're totally reaching here.  She never said she left the car on.  I know we speculate a lot on here, but I think this is really a stretch.  Maybe I'm giving her too much credit, but even with the damp and cold, I can't imagine she would leave the car running.  Kids sleep better in the cold anyway and cars stay pretty warm inside even with windows cracked or half open.  I think this is getting into starting rumors territory so I'm going to stop now, but seriously.

November 4, 2017
7:43 pm
Curl of the Burl
Hamcat
Meows: 105
Snarking Since:
June 28, 2015

Another "date night" at the place your husband works. Sigh. Great. Have a good night, lady. I guess. idontknow

November 6, 2017
9:36 am
Dawgerganger
Kitten
Meows: 4
Snarking Since:
August 18, 2017

What grown ass adult goes to bed at 6:45??? (If you're not sick, etc)
Does that mean her kids went to bed at like 4pm?
No idea why I find her announcements of pre-normal dinner bedtimes so irritating, but hey here we are.

November 6, 2017
9:49 am
Colorblocked Moonshiner
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7081
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2011

Curl of the Burl meowed
Another "date night" at the place your husband works. Sigh. Great. Have a good night, lady. I guess. idontknow

i wonder if it's marketing ploy to remind her social media followers the distillery now serves food, or if it's the only way she can get dinner out with her husband (if he is too busy at work). at least this year they let someone other than bossman and wife quirk win best costume at the distillery's halloween party/ costume contest. (sure, dress up and have fun, but the owner should not participate in a contest meant for patrons and employees.. and his wife certainly shouldn't troll IG for votes, like messi did. but then, how would anyone know that she wore her wedding dress? drool).

November 6, 2017
11:06 am
Curl of the Burl
Hamcat
Meows: 105
Snarking Since:
June 28, 2015

^^^because I can't quote. tbh if my husband owned the place, I'd probably go there a lot, too. I just think it's silly that she keeps calling them "date nights" when really it's the least romantic thing in the world for her husband who is probably making mental notes all night about the food or beer, monitoring the customers coming in and out, helping to deal with problems as they arise, etc. It's probably hard for him to shut off and have a nice date night with the wife while he's "at the office". She should just say "dinner at Cardinal tonight! Stop by! Great specials!" or something like that.

November 6, 2017
11:42 am
sponsoredcontent
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1194
Snarking Since:
June 28, 2013

Dawgerganger meowed
No idea why I find her announcements of pre-normal dinner bedtimes so irritating, but hey here we are.

It's so weird! What even is the point of getting in bed that early? Just sit on the couch and watch netflix like the rest of us plebes! If someone really needs to sleep (and can sleep) regularly from 6:45 pm to 5:30 am or the equivalent, something is wrong, health wise. And if she's just getting in bed to read or watch TV there, that's horrible sleep hygiene and no wonder she's that exhausted. 

November 6, 2017
11:52 am
Janis Ian
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1281
Snarking Since:
December 20, 2012

Dawgerganger meowed

Those videos always bug me way more than they should too.

I have a young baby too, and I'm probably parenting all wrong, but you know what we did last night? We put her to bed at her normal time, time change and all, because she has to get used to it at some point, so why not now? We did that when we traveled to another time zone too, and within a night or two, she was sleeping normally. One hour is really not that big of a deal, and if her kids ever left their house and actually traveled somewhere outside of Indiana, she'd know that.

November 6, 2017
12:27 pm
Gas Station Froyo Doesnt Photograph Itself
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 720
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2013

sponsoredcontent meowed

Dawgerganger meowed

It's so weird! What even is the point of getting in bed that early? Just sit on the couch and watch netflix like the rest of us plebes! If someone really needs to sleep (and can sleep) regularly from 6:45 pm to 5:30 am or the equivalent, something is wrong, health wise. And if she's just getting in bed to read or watch TV there, that's horrible sleep hygiene and no wonder she's that exhausted. 

bandwagon I get up between 5:30 and 6am, but I got to bed between 10 & 10:30.  No one needs 11 hours of sleep!

November 6, 2017
12:55 pm
Kerfeltoe
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3481
Snarking Since:
November 21, 2011

She has said before that her kids can't/won't fall asleep unless she is laying with them. I think she goes to bed when they do most nights. 

And apparently they don't nap unless they're being driven around in the car, either.

No wonder she's f**king miserable. 

November 6, 2017
1:23 pm
just stahp
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 708
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

Gas Station Froyo Doesnt Photograph Itself meowed

sponsoredcontent meowed

Dawgerganger meowed

bandwagon I get up between 5:30 and 6am, but I got to bed between 10 & 10:30.  No one needs 11 hours of sleep!

THIS! I get up at 4AM every day for work and go to bed at 10 PM and I thought THAT was early. She's clearly depressed.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.