:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Jessica Quirk / Stars and Field / What I Wore
November 6, 2017
9:49 am
Colorblocked Moonshiner
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7118
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2011

Curl of the Burl meowed
Another "date night" at the place your husband works. Sigh. Great. Have a good night, lady. I guess. idontknow

i wonder if it's marketing ploy to remind her social media followers the distillery now serves food, or if it's the only way she can get dinner out with her husband (if he is too busy at work). at least this year they let someone other than bossman and wife quirk win best costume at the distillery's halloween party/ costume contest. (sure, dress up and have fun, but the owner should not participate in a contest meant for patrons and employees.. and his wife certainly shouldn't troll IG for votes, like messi did. but then, how would anyone know that she wore her wedding dress? drool).

November 6, 2017
11:06 am
Curl of the Burl
Hamcat
Meows: 110
Snarking Since:
June 28, 2015

^^^because I can't quote. tbh if my husband owned the place, I'd probably go there a lot, too. I just think it's silly that she keeps calling them "date nights" when really it's the least romantic thing in the world for her husband who is probably making mental notes all night about the food or beer, monitoring the customers coming in and out, helping to deal with problems as they arise, etc. It's probably hard for him to shut off and have a nice date night with the wife while he's "at the office". She should just say "dinner at Cardinal tonight! Stop by! Great specials!" or something like that.

November 6, 2017
11:42 am
sponsoredcontent
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1213
Snarking Since:
June 28, 2013

Dawgerganger meowed
What grown ass adult goes to bed at 6:45??? (If you're not sick, etc)
Does that mean her kids went to bed at like 4pm?
No idea why I find her announcements of pre-normal dinner bedtimes so irritating, but hey here we are.

It's so weird! What even is the point of getting in bed that early? Just sit on the couch and watch netflix like the rest of us plebes! If someone really needs to sleep (and can sleep) regularly from 6:45 pm to 5:30 am or the equivalent, something is wrong, health wise. And if she's just getting in bed to read or watch TV there, that's horrible sleep hygiene and no wonder she's that exhausted. 

November 6, 2017
11:52 am
Janis Ian
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1308
Snarking Since:
December 20, 2012

Dawgerganger meowed
No idea why I find her announcements of pre-normal dinner bedtimes so irritating, but hey here we are.

Those videos always bug me way more than they should too.

I have a young baby too, and I'm probably parenting all wrong, but you know what we did last night? We put her to bed at her normal time, time change and all, because she has to get used to it at some point, so why not now? We did that when we traveled to another time zone too, and within a night or two, she was sleeping normally. One hour is really not that big of a deal, and if her kids ever left their house and actually traveled somewhere outside of Indiana, she'd know that.

November 6, 2017
12:27 pm
Gas Station Froyo Doesnt Photograph Itself
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 758
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2013

sponsoredcontent meowed

Dawgerganger meowed

It's so weird! What even is the point of getting in bed that early? Just sit on the couch and watch netflix like the rest of us plebes! If someone really needs to sleep (and can sleep) regularly from 6:45 pm to 5:30 am or the equivalent, something is wrong, health wise. And if she's just getting in bed to read or watch TV there, that's horrible sleep hygiene and no wonder she's that exhausted. 

bandwagon I get up between 5:30 and 6am, but I got to bed between 10 & 10:30.  No one needs 11 hours of sleep!

November 6, 2017
12:55 pm
Kerfeltoe
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3506
Snarking Since:
November 21, 2011

She has said before that her kids can't/won't fall asleep unless she is laying with them. I think she goes to bed when they do most nights. 

And apparently they don't nap unless they're being driven around in the car, either.

No wonder she's f**king miserable. 

November 6, 2017
1:23 pm
just stahp
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 726
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

Gas Station Froyo Doesnt Photograph Itself meowed

sponsoredcontent meowed

Dawgerganger meowed

bandwagon I get up between 5:30 and 6am, but I got to bed between 10 & 10:30.  No one needs 11 hours of sleep!

THIS! I get up at 4AM every day for work and go to bed at 10 PM and I thought THAT was early. She's clearly depressed.

November 6, 2017
2:00 pm
AnnPerkins
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1010
Snarking Since:
May 26, 2014

just stahp meowed

Gas Station Froyo Doesnt Photograph Itself meowed

sponsoredcontent meowed

Dawgerganger meowed

THIS! I get up at 4AM every day for work and go to bed at 10 PM and I thought THAT was early. She's clearly depressed.

I have a 2.5 year old. My husband and I go to bed between 10:30 – midnight most nights, up at 6. I wouldn't mind getting more, but I kind of really love those few hours when my kid is asleep but my husband and I are up. I NEED those hours. 

November 6, 2017
2:20 pm
future farmer
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 16387
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Kerfeltoe meowed
She has said before that her kids can't/won't fall asleep unless she is laying with them. I think she goes to bed when they do most nights. 

And apparently they don't nap unless they're being driven around in the car, either.

No wonder she's f**king miserable. 

Seriously!  It sounds like she is hardly ever away from them when she is awake.  And if she continues to require ~12 hours of sleep for herself, then I don't see this changing.  It's not recent PPD either, she has been like this since her LovePuppy days, needing/wanting so much sleep.  Getting tons of sleep/naps has been a goal and bragging rights thing for her from way back.  I don't think she's braggy about it now, just desperate to get more sleep.  I'm going to guess the kids are waking up all night, if she's sleeping this many hours and still tired.  

I don't understand why they don't teach the kids to sleep by themselves.  I know it can be a challenge, but it's usually not impossible, and it would probably be worth the effort.  Or maybe this is a co-sleeping / bonding thing and she doesn't want to give up that time with them.  

November 6, 2017
3:57 pm
fashion victim
Hamcat
Meows: 104
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2016

My kids are terrible sleepers despite my best intentions.  So I lay with my son til he falls asleep because its easier than having him throw a tantrum and I've decided its not worth the emotional energy at this point.  BUT I get up again after he falls asleep (8:30 pm) and spend the rest of the evening with my husband.  I don't actually go to sleep in my son's bed for the night!  Who does that!? 

November 6, 2017
5:21 pm
Dawgerganger
Kitten
Meows: 4
Snarking Since:
August 18, 2017

fashion victim meowed

My kids are terrible sleepers despite my best intentions.  So I lay with my son til he falls asleep because its easier than having him throw a tantrum and I've decided its not worth the emotional energy at this point.  BUT I get up again after he falls asleep (8:30 pm) and spend the rest of the evening with my husband.  I don't actually go to sleep in my son's bed for the night!  Who does that!? 

EXACTLY – it's not really about how much she sleeps or how she puts her kids to bed, it's that she does so many things that signal she does not function within the boundaries of the adult world and with no self awareness about it. I think that might be a huge factor in how few friends she seems to have.

Like if I met someone and they were casually like, yeah me and my toddler and baby all sleep on exactly the same schedule most nights, some red flags are immediately activated and I'm like, um who are you. But if that same person was like, I often go to bed really early, like almost the same time as my kids and it's totally not normal but I'm struggling to figure out something else that works and am totally self conscious about it, it would be easy to empathize and talk to that person as another adult, without any judgement.

November 7, 2017
6:01 am
Seriously13
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 396
Snarking Since:
August 16, 2015

My kids were crappy sleepers. So yeah, I did the lying down with them until they fell asleep. And then I weaned them off it bit by bit. And I do remember nights when I was so exhausted that I would pass out in my kid’s bed for a couple of hours and then stagger outta there. If Messi were the kind of mom that was crazy active with her kids, and constantly chasing them and bringing them to activities — or, as someone else posted, she’s up with them several times a night — I’d get why she was so exhausted at 6:45 pm. But since we all know she spends most of her time looking at her phone and filming herself…. idontknow

In other news, anyone see that Messi’s ex is performing on Broadway? Wonder how she feels about that!

http://www.playbill.com/article/jason-mraz-makes-his-broadway-debut-in-waitress-november-3

November 7, 2017
10:30 am
just stahp
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 726
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2016

I'd love to know how they are able to afford a renovation – new flooring for the hall, kitchen and dining room, dining table, rugs, and light fixtures – but she's so OMG broke?

Oh but wait! She must go give her "darling daughter" some attention!

Gag me. She sounds like she's writing from some delusional fantasy life, it's scary.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.