:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

J's Everyday Fashion
December 10, 2016
11:45 am
lenathediva
Hamcat
Meows: 79
Snarking Since:
May 12, 2012

I think ShopStyle is similar to RewardStyle. Affiliate program.

December 13, 2016
6:07 pm
Childhood fear of Caesar salad
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 439
Snarking Since:
January 21, 2015

Both outfits

Inspiration: Collage Vintage via WhoWhatWear

eekeekeekpukepukepuke

December 19, 2016
12:11 pm
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
January 21, 2015

Pink coat, black turtleneck, striped pants

Oh dear.

December 26, 2016
2:12 pm
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
January 21, 2015

Red coat, plaid skirt, duck boots

Just. NO.

December 26, 2016
8:46 pm
Not Buying It

Ha ha! Even the horse disapproves. rofl

January 9, 2017
2:05 pm
Rockstud Pumpkins
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2789
Snarking Since:
May 12, 2012

When is this fast fashion mess coming out with her hypocritical little book already!? I hope Alice reviews it.

January 10, 2017
3:27 pm

That dress is NOT navy.  Does she not realize how stupid she seems when she can't even get something simple like the color of the dress correct? And per usual it's way to small.  There is no way she can move her arms.  And don't get me started on the stupid necklace.  Not surprisingly it was all of $20 from a juniors store.

go_away

January 11, 2017
4:19 pm
DoratheExplora
Cat
Meows: 18
Snarking Since:
December 1, 2015

I know Im not saying anything that hasn't been said before, but its time she moves beyond juniors clothing. A similar blue dress from Ann Taylor, LOFT or Banana Republic would cost under $100 (with discounts and promotions) and be much more age appropriate in terms of length, styling, fabric and overall look.  The turquoise blue heels aren't my taste, but could *maybe* work if the dress itself was of better quality. Sigh.

January 16, 2017
12:29 pm

DoratheExplora meowed
I know Im not saying anything that hasn't been said before, but its time she moves beyond juniors clothing. A similar blue dress from Ann Taylor, LOFT or Banana Republic would cost under $100 (with discounts and promotions) and be much more age appropriate in terms of length, styling, fabric and overall look.  The turquoise blue heels aren't my taste, but could *maybe* work if the dress itself was of better quality. Sigh.

EXACTLY! I hate the places she gets her clothes from.. let's be a big girl and get quality products that you preach about getting these days… H&M- NOPE, Forever21- NOPE…. her taste in jewelry is hideous, at least only getting things from Stella & Dot to generate sales on her own website. I used to like her stuff but its a train wreck anymore. I am in my late 30's and have been shopping at Banana Republic & J.Crew for YEARS. 

January 16, 2017
12:38 pm
i just cant even
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 362
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2014

Her latest post with the beret! rofllmaorofllmao

January 16, 2017
2:38 pm
Rockstud Pumpkins
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2789
Snarking Since:
May 12, 2012

That is hilarious! I really love the inspo pic, J looks like a loon. What is even going on with the hem of her shirt. I think the skirt is 5 sizes too small, or is creating an illusion of a spare tire, in my opinion.

Her clothes are too cheap and her fashion sense is too shitty to pull off trendy outfits. She needs to just wrap up her blog because she only does OK when she wears boring ass outfits like this (still hate the purse and shoes, though):

January 16, 2017
4:58 pm
Your Tampa is Showing
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1562
Snarking Since:
June 30, 2012

Convulsing Diaphragm, Uncontrollable Spasms meowed
That is hilarious! I really love the inspo pic, J looks like a loon. What is even going on with the hem of her shirt. I think the skirt is 5 sizes too small, or is creating an illusion of a spare tire, in my opinion.

Her clothes are too cheap and her fashion sense is too shitty to pull off trendy outfits. She needs to just wrap up her blog because she only does OK when she wears boring ass outfits like this (still hate the purse and shoes, though):

Her inspiration pictures are always so effortless, yet her pictures look like she is trying (and failing) so hard.  She doesn't get so many things about fashion, including fit and quality.  I really can't believe she still does this for a living.

January 16, 2017
7:07 pm
DJ_Roomba
Hamcat
Meows: 93
Snarking Since:
November 20, 2013

Her beret outfit actually made me laugh. I don't understand why she says she's concerned about being self-conscious in her clothes, yet this makes it on the blog. Clearly she's not that self-conscious about the hat or else you'd think she wouldn't post it. confused

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.