:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Pink Peonies / Rachel Parcell
November 9, 2016
3:19 pm
amazing husband gorgeous house
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 919
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2014

I really commend Rachel for her handling of the election. She made it clear she voted, she told others to vote, but did not get into her politics. I'm probably alone in this, but I would rather not know how a random blogger voted than know that they support my candidate. If they are doing "fashion" posts and bad sponsorships, and providing nothing intellectual at all, why would they even get into it? Not alienating half of her audience is a good business move. This may be the smartest thing shes done in a while, and I respect it. chair

November 9, 2016
3:28 pm
arugula
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 265
Snarking Since:
December 10, 2015

I thought Megan's snaps especially were so tacky. Even if you voted for Trump, who the f**k is actually cheering that he won? He pandered to uneducated people and religious people and it worked. They are women and don't even respect women. They instead spend their money on awful nose jobs and boob jobs. In one of their snaps, someone said "she's soooo pretty" about melania. Being pretty, money, and abortion stances must be the only things that matter to these women. I can understand why some people voted the way they did, but not them. Don't act so pious while actively CHEERING on someone so hateful and so clearly pandering to dummies.

November 9, 2016
3:39 pm
arugula
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 265
Snarking Since:
December 10, 2015

Rachel never mentions politics because she knows her fan girls, a lot of them, are liberal millenials who won't put up with her ignorant opinions. That's why she doesn't really mention her religion much either.

November 9, 2016
3:55 pm
escapetob***hmountain
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 479
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2013

amazing husband gorgeous house meowed
I really commend Rachel for her handling of the election. She made it clear she voted, she told others to vote, but did not get into her politics. I'm probably alone in this, but I would rather not know how a random blogger voted than know that they support my candidate. If they are doing "fashion" posts and bad sponsorships, and providing nothing intellectual at all, why would they even get into it? Not alienating half of her audience is a good business move. This may be the smartest thing shes done in a while, and I respect it. chair

smiley-signs064smiley-signs064

November 9, 2016
6:04 pm
driving consumerism
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 391
Snarking Since:
August 8, 2016

escapetob***hmountain meowed

amazing husband gorgeous house meowed

smiley-signs064smiley-signs064

Despite her younger sister's actions, she handled it surprisingly well whatever her motives were (business probably.) She most likely voted for trump, her upbringing and circumstances wouldn't suggest anything but that, but she kept it to herself, thankfully. No one needs to know opinion.

November 9, 2016
8:12 pm
Likes Cheese
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1423
Snarking Since:
November 23, 2014

So I wonder how her sales are doing… she hasn't been hyping up her line as much as she was in the beginning, either it's dwindling and she's getting bored of it/busy or it's doing well so she doesn't need to promote it as much…

November 9, 2016
8:22 pm
Fetch
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2283
Snarking Since:
November 6, 2012

We don't know for sure that they (Emily/Rach) voted Trump. Being Mormons from Utah, it's just as likely they voted McMullan. Either way, I do admire her from refraining from talking about it, even if it is for self-serving purposes (retaining those millennial liberal followers). 

November 9, 2016
8:41 pm
I thought you said rum
Hamcat
Meows: 106
Snarking Since:
July 24, 2015

Fetch meowed

We don't know for sure that they (Emily/Rach) voted Trump. Being Mormons from Utah, it's just as likely they voted McMullan. Either way, I do admire her from refraining from talking about it, even if it is for self-serving purposes (retaining those millennial liberal followers). 

She voted for Trump. She liked a bunch of posts on Instagram about trump

November 9, 2016
9:22 pm
Fetch
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2283
Snarking Since:
November 6, 2012

I thought you said rum meowed

Fetch meowed

She voted for Trump. She liked a bunch of posts on Instagram about trump

I saw that, now that I looked. Surprising in a way…McMullan provided the perfect "out" to vote your morals without determining the election. What did surprise the hell out of me though, when I looked at my instagram feed, was that Natalie Hill liked and commented on a LOT of pro-Hillary instagrams. 

November 10, 2016
9:35 am
You Remind me of the Babe
Hamcat
Meows: 138
Snarking Since:
June 1, 2016

I don't understand..we had no good choices, yet some act as though their choice was better. No good choices means NO GOOD CHOICES.angry

If you really want to know, you can actually look up by county how they voted- Rach's whole area is red except for more central SLC which is blue.

How about we stop with the stupid stereotypes of what kind of people voted for what candidate. I know gay people who voted Trump, black people, plenty of women, and straight white mormon males who voted Clinton. Who you voted for does not give someone a complete blueprint of what kind of person you are or how you think/what you believe, sorry! 

(Also, there are other threads for election whining.)chair

November 10, 2016
9:48 am
culottsers
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1049
Snarking Since:
October 23, 2015

You Remind me of the Babe meowed

I don't understand..we had no good choices, yet some act as though their choice was better. No good choices means NO GOOD CHOICES.angry

If you really want to know, you can actually look up by county how they voted- Rach's whole area is red except for more central SLC which is blue.

How about we stop with the stupid stereotypes of what kind of people voted for what candidate. I know gay people who voted Trump, black people, plenty of women, and straight white mormon males who voted Clinton. Who you voted for does not give someone a complete blueprint of what kind of person you are or how you think/what you believe, sorry! 

then how about you go over there and preachbye

November 10, 2016
10:31 am
ImNotLikeARegularMomImACoolMom
Hamcat
Meows: 152
Snarking Since:
November 1, 2016

culottsers meowed

You Remind me of the Babe meowed

then how about you go over there and preachbye

bandwagon

November 10, 2016
11:10 am
alice
Meows: 12384
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

Politics

There's an entire forum for political arguments.

Thanks.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.