:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Pink Peonies / Rachel Parcell
January 12, 2017
10:34 pm
arugula
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 265
Snarking Since:
December 10, 2015

Those snaps were too precious. Dash is well trained and isla is oh so adorable. Meanwhile, Atticus Clark probably can't even say hi while his mom spends her time gallivanting across beaches in 700 dollar swimsuits :/ Rach might be many things but she seems like a good mom

January 12, 2017
10:50 pm
Pirates of the Peonies
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7596
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

arugula meowed

Those snaps were too precious. Dash is well trained and isla is oh so adorable. Meanwhile, Atticus Clark probably can't even say hi while his mom spends her time gallivanting across beaches in 700 dollar swimsuits :/ Rach might be many things but she seems like a good mom

I was thinking of Attakisssss too while watching those Isla snaps. I know we shouldn't compare children but it's always so tough to see him just grunting and squealing when he should be speaking in sentences now.

January 12, 2017
11:14 pm
imamouseduh!
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 378
Snarking Since:
November 29, 2012

Strangled by a Blanket Scarf meowed

arugula meowed

I was thinking of Attakisssss too while watching those Isla snaps. I know we shouldn't compare children but it's always so tough to see him just grunting and squealing when he should be speaking in sentences now.

RE Atticus: I was thinking the same thing!

The snap of Isla doing the "Home Alone" face —> dead!

January 12, 2017
11:27 pm
Miranda Priestley's my Hero
Hamcat
Meows: 55
Snarking Since:
March 26, 2015

Goodness those were the most adorable snaps! Isla saying Hi and Hello and waving just melted my heart. She is just precious. Then seeing how well trained Dash is to wait on Drew's command while she helped put out his dinner. It did make me sad, as well, that Atticus came to mind watching these snaps.

January 13, 2017
12:36 am
Mate Shiny Pants
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1796
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

There are so many places in LA to take blog photos. It's cliche but the LACMA lights, the Paul Smith pink wall, Rodeo drive, Montana ave in Santa Monica, the beach, etc etc. Why did Rach and Emily go to a residential neighborhood and take their photos in front of other people's houses and cracked streets? It's bizarre.

January 13, 2017
8:39 am
i covet your comments
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 992
Snarking Since:
May 23, 2015

Hey Rachie, if you title your blog post BLIZZARD, maybe wear something more than a sweater and a vest. Jesus. Blizzards can be serious, and here she is trotting around in a vest. 

January 13, 2017
9:18 am
Criticizing me is unfeminist
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 231
Snarking Since:
April 29, 2016

two under two meowed
There are so many places in LA to take blog photos. It's cliche but the LACMA lights, the Paul Smith pink wall, Rodeo drive, Montana ave in Santa Monica, the beach, etc etc. Why did Rach and Emily go to a residential neighborhood and take their photos in front of other people's houses and cracked streets? It's bizarre.

smiley-signs064

I assume this is also LA and the background here is beautiful.  I guess posing-in-middle-of-the-cracked street is just Rachel being sloppy and unprofessional, as usual.   

Also, seeing a 2k suede handbag in the snow makes me sadder than a baby jet skiing.  Who cares if it gets ruined if it was comped, right?     

January 13, 2017
9:36 am
Victorian Sex Orgy
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1118
Snarking Since:
May 31, 2014

rachparcellThe new @rachelparcell dress is on my blog today!! It's made in a thick luxe ponte knit fabric that's comfortable and sucks you in!! Also i cant get enough of the flutter sleeve and color

The website states: Main: 67% rayon 29% nylon 4% spandex 

Those two don't match up for me.

January 13, 2017
9:42 am
Pirates of the Peonies
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

Criticizing me is unfeminist meowed

two under two meowed

smiley-signs064

I assume this is also LA and the background here is beautiful.  I guess posing-in-middle-of-the-cracked street is just Rachel being sloppy and unprofessional, as usual.   

Also, seeing a 2k suede handbag in the snow makes me sadder than a baby jet skiing.  Who cares if it gets ruined if it was comped, right?     

Holy crow that skirt is unflattering. All these photos Jana took in LA of Rach in her new collection make her look wide with no waist and a bit of a tummy (in part post-pregnancy weight, of course). I guess we are used to Rach photoshopping herself thinner/stretching herself taller & leaner.

January 13, 2017
9:56 am
mayor governor and queen
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 379
Snarking Since:
January 9, 2015

Victorian Sex Orgy meowed

rachparcellThe new @rachelparcell dress is on my blog today!! It's made in a thick luxe ponte knit fabric that's comfortable and sucks you in!! Also i cant get enough of the flutter sleeve and color

The website states: Main: 67% rayon 29% nylon 4% spandex 

Those two don't match up for me.

Lol angry

Agree about the skirt above. I think it's cute but that's not a flattering shot at all. I don't like her blouse choice and the fact that you can see it through the skirt. The street is pretty.

January 13, 2017
10:00 am
Pirates of the Peonies
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

All of the pieces in her entire collection all look the same. Same shape, similar fabric, same colors. Who knows if it is for spring, summer, fall or winter. What a mess. What is the point of Tan France guiding her? He's supposed to be the expert and yet her cheap collection makes no sense. I guess as long as her idiot fan girls buy it up then they don't care.

January 13, 2017
10:07 am
Mate Shiny Pants
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1796
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

Wait…Tan France is a real persons name?!?? I thought you hams made that up as a nickname. I'm laughing my ass off right now. Am I the only one who thinks that sounds like a cartoon character?

January 13, 2017
10:10 am
i just cant even
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 362
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2014

two under two meowed
Wait…Tan France is a real persons name?!?? I thought you hams made that up as a nickname. I'm laughing my ass off right now. Am I the only one who thinks that sounds like a cartoon character?

Thought the same thing! Bahahahaha!

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.