:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Pink Peonies / Rachel Parcell
October 12, 2017
11:27 am
TeaSippingTina
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
October 6, 2017

The neutral top she launched is a clear copy of downeast. HOWEVER, I will give her props for FINALLY including a woman of color in her advertisement. Also, kudos for including Drew's sister. She is just about the only model on that website that isn't a size 00 and I'm here for it. 

sha_clap2sha_clap2sha_clap2

October 12, 2017
11:39 am
Skinny app
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 232
Snarking Since:
September 17, 2017

Holden Mcgroin meowed

when bad things happen to good fabric meowed

Holden Mcgroin meowed

Not an Ad meowed

Meant to mention this before but did you all catch her instastories from this weekend where she and Drew were in their giant basement at the new build looking around?? Ha ha, I'm already laughing thinking about it again. She was telling us (and Drew) that she has a hard time with "space." Then she was like, "no, not space" (or something like that) and then asks Drew, "whats the word?" Drew says "scale." Rach says, "Ya, I have a hard time with scale, picturing our house and rooms in here…"  I forget her exact words but it was hilarious. Such an idiot. 

Haha those insta stories was what warranted my post about how Drew is my fav. When she said space and was all, "no, what's the word?" Drew goes, "bubble. You have a hard time with bubble" haha what?? It made me laugh because he was totally poking fun at her being so ditzy.

But what does this say about Drew? That he doesn't care if his wife is ditzy or stupid, so long as she looks pretty and keeps pumping out babies like a good Mormon wife? If my husband was continually saying ridiculously stupid things I don't think I could stand having conservations with him or respect him, which is a pretty big part of a relationship IMHO

I guess it just depends on what qualities you want in a SO, and individual personality traits. My husband and I are completely sarcastic to each other very often and if one of says something dumb we love to laugh about it and make fun of each other. But all in a fun, innocent, way. We also respect each other at the same time and still think the other is incredible. When Drew does it to Rach you can tell it's in a playful way and she never seems to be offended. I think it's refreshing to see a playful relationship, over the "oh my gosh my spouse is the absolute perfect human on the planet!!! We are so in love and we do nothing but love each other!!!!" like the dozens of other bloggers I've seen. I remember a few years back Naomi from Love Taza made a blog post about what's-his-creepy-face and talked about how respectful they are to each other and how they aren't sarcastic to each other, because in her opinion, any relationship with sarcasm isn't a healthy one. I read that and thought "YIKES! that sounds like the most boring relationship on the planet". But everyone has a right to their own opinion, of course. Sorry for my tangent.

It seems kind of immature to me that he acts this way, making his wife out to be a ditz but everybody's got a different cup of tea. Rachel seems to like to pretend she's ditzy and Paris Hilton 2000.

October 12, 2017
11:58 am
Barefootbarfpink
Hamcat
Meows: 60
Snarking Since:
February 16, 2017

Actually I think the way Drew pokes fun of her is HILAIOUS. He clearly loves her and his family and I don't believe its mean spirited. Theyve been together since they were young so hes probably done that to her forever in a flirty way, and she doesnt seem offended either. When he did an instavideo of her a while ago mimicing her I almost peed my pants it was so hilarious. He knows she looks rediculious on camera. Im sure Rachel knows she looks silly at times and who better to make fun of her for it than her loving husband? 

Not to wk for Rachel, but if she reads too much hate mail here about him making fun of her then they'll stop posting the funny stuff!!

#savedrewssarcasm

October 12, 2017
2:33 pm
Not an Ad
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 334
Snarking Since:
September 1, 2016

This has got to be the worst hair…wtf????

pp

October 12, 2017
2:46 pm
My grandma has a thigh gap, y'all
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 267
Snarking Since:
December 8, 2015

Not an Ad meowed

pp

Is that Rachel?  It does not even look like her!  The nose or profile or something.  And yeah, the hair is terrible!  Total grease fire waiting to happen.  Don't get too close to that open flame, boo.

October 12, 2017
2:56 pm
50 Shades of Beige
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 450
Snarking Since:
March 8, 2017

Not an Ad meowed

pp

WORST photo I have ever seen of her. She looks disgusting… and hunters in the house?? really rach???

October 12, 2017
2:58 pm
AnnoyingAF
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 285
Snarking Since:
November 30, 2016

Oh my god…I just went to her blog to look at the post and when that picture came up I was like wtf??? Did she get rained on? Did she get out of the shower and throw goop in her hair and attempt to slick it back? What the f*** is that hair?????

Like seriously guys…what the f*** is that hair? I can’t stop staring.

October 12, 2017
3:08 pm
Pirates of the Peonies
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7481
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

50 Shades of Beige meowed

Not an Ad meowed

pp

WORST photo I have ever seen of her. She looks disgusting… and hunters in the house?? really rach???

Seriously with the Hunter boots in the kitchen. Completely ridiculous. I’m all for her working out on a regular basis, but Rach it also means you NEED TO WASH YOUR HAIR MORE OFTEN!!!

October 12, 2017
3:22 pm
coldandcreamy
Hamcat
Meows: 134
Snarking Since:
October 17, 2016

Not an Ad meowed

pp

stop. is this really her? uh

October 12, 2017
4:13 pm
Basket of Blanket Scarves
Cat
Meows: 34
Snarking Since:
April 17, 2014

I love that she's clearly just holding the spoon in an empty pot. "Cooking."

October 12, 2017
4:26 pm
Dear in Headlights
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3767
Snarking Since:
November 30, 2012

coldandcreamy meowed

Not an Ad meowed

pp

stop. is this really her? uh

Is it just me, or does her left arm look stretched out? It looks weird.

October 12, 2017
4:38 pm
FakeItTilYouMakeIt
Cat
Meows: 17
Snarking Since:
October 10, 2017

Not an Ad meowed

pp

Here's how to recreate Rachel's look:

1. To achieve Rachel's "photo-ready" look, you must start by not washing your hair for 7-9 days. You may wash your body, but really what's the point?

2. Do NOT brush your hair, it will ruin the look. Dry shampoo is out of the question.

3. Rummage through your makeup to find your darkest lip liner and your lightest lip stick. Even if they don't match at all, wear them! Make that lip liner BOLD! The bolder, the better. 

4. You must be wearing at least one item with a designer/luxury label/logo. But be sure pair those coveted pieces with unexpected items that throw the whole outfit for a loop.

**Don't forget, your #1 goal is to leave your followers/readers scratching their heads**

October 12, 2017
4:46 pm
Braxlynn Parcell
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2375
Snarking Since:
February 22, 2013

Also, who has a lit candle next to a pot when they're cooking?! WTF.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.