:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Pink Peonies / Rachel Parcell
November 1, 2017
4:33 am
EmilyEyeLash
Hamcat
Meows: 66
Snarking Since:
July 5, 2017

smoke & mirrors meowed

Skinny app meowed

Criticizing me is unfeminist meowed
GOMIers seem to like to gush about Drew being a good father and more authentic but really, he seems just as awful and superficial as Rachel. His eggplant parmesan obsession, his collection of high end watches, how he only shops at Nordstrom (I totally believe it), his poking fun at Rachel in public, his social media favoritism of Isla, his love of tacky architectural monstrosities, his hanging the world map upsidedown, how his money couldn't get him admission to BYU, he is equally stupid and delusional as Rachel.

Agreed on this. He seems to like that Rachel acts dumb, is wasteful and superficial. What man would ever put up with a wife who clearly has a severe shopping problem? Even if it's "her" money, Drew and Rachel have a long life ahead of them being in their 20s. No telling how much longer Rachel's faux shellac will sell. 

Totally agree with both of the above remarks. Rachel & Drew are cut from the same cloth.

Me too, I find both of them gross and vapid. They are made for each other.smiley-signs064

November 1, 2017
7:14 am
SkinnyTroutPout
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 755
Snarking Since:
April 18, 2015

That was weird (not featuring her son) well, at least he wasn't forgotten in the pumpkin patch. Jackason costume was cute!!

November 1, 2017
9:37 am
Skinny app
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 385
Snarking Since:
September 17, 2017

all the mamas amens meowed

Swipe Up meowed

It's been bothering me for awhile noticing how little she features her son.  I looked back and the last time he was on her IG, he was sitting alone at the pumpkin patch while she held Isla (of course).  And then further back the only picture she has with him alone (literally…the ONLY ONE remotely recently!!), she says, "I love how much he loves me."  This is disturbing to me…most people I know take great pains to include all their kids in pics on FB or whatever.  

No cute anecdotes about Jackson, ever.  Just Isla.  Even if it's not real life, you'd think she'd be more careful what she portrays on her social media.  Emily features her son a LOT.  

Who TF says that?! I have a baby son and can’t imagine saying that. You’d think it would be, I love him so much is the normal thing to say you narcissist. angry

Well obviously Rachel's narcissist. She would stare all day at herself and tell herself how gorgeous she is and how everyone thinks she's beautiful, perfect, etc. based entirely on her behavior. It's sad because Jackson is such a cute baby and seems sweet. 

November 1, 2017
9:41 am
Concerned friend
Cat
Meows: 30
Snarking Since:
March 31, 2015

There hasn't been a photo of JUST jackson (without isla) on Instagram since September 5. For reference, there have been 16 of just Isla. She doesn't think he's cute probably. He's not worthy for her instagram curated perfect life.

November 1, 2017
9:47 am
Skinny app
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 385
Snarking Since:
September 17, 2017

Concerned friend meowed
There hasn't been a photo of JUST jackson (without isla) on Instagram since September 5. For reference, there have been 16 of just Isla. She doesn't think he's cute probably. He's not worthy for her instagram curated perfect life.

Rachel's like a 6 year old girl playing dress up in her pink Barbie dream house and ruffly, childish Barbie dream clothes. You can see how a boy (ew! boys!) wouldn't fit into her Barbie world.

November 1, 2017
10:11 am
Swipe Up
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1109
Snarking Since:
October 13, 2014

Concerned friend meowed

Aaaaand a picture of both them appears magically. Probably due to all the comments on her blog wondering where the hell her other kid was. And it really doesn’t make sense because I think he is completely adorable. It’s not like he isn’t cute!

November 1, 2017
10:20 am
Criticizing me is unfeminist
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 231
Snarking Since:
April 29, 2016

If she can't bedeck her human photo prop in pink princess ribbons and lace and bikinis then it's GTFO.

November 1, 2017
11:04 am
lillian
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 603
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2016

Maybe she thinks he's a brat and won't perform or that he's not cute enough for the blog so she keeps him off it rather than risk him "ruining" her brand.

Although, right now it's Jackson overload to show all the haters. It's sad that 4 pictures seem like an overload. That shows how infrequently she's posts him.

November 1, 2017
11:34 am
50 Shades of Beige
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 546
Snarking Since:
March 8, 2017

Swipe Up meowed

Concerned friend meowed

Aaaaand a picture of both them appears magically. Probably due to all the comments on her blog wondering where the hell her other kid was. And it really doesn’t make sense because I think he is completely adorable. It’s not like he isn’t cute!

Could it be more obvious she reads here lol.. Poor Jackson 

November 1, 2017
12:39 pm
dickles mctickles
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 251
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2016

I have to admit that that Where the Wild Things Are costume was adorable on that poor, forgotten child. 

November 1, 2017
12:45 pm
lillian
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 603
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2016

And yet another video of just Jackson. It's sad that it takes people acknowledging they notice he's never in any pictures or videos for her to actually post them.

November 1, 2017
1:04 pm
Ijustdonteven
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 466
Snarking Since:
January 2, 2013

"Candy theif" — good God, that is sad. And could she be any more obsessed with herself posting daily workout pics? We get it, you have lots of time to exercise because you don't have anything else to do rolleyes

November 1, 2017
3:06 pm
Eyewah Wose
Hamcat
Meows: 183
Snarking Since:
March 14, 2013

JFC, how many times is she's going to repost that Incredibles family photo? It gets much more likes than her other photos so we'll probably see it every Halloween until we die.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.