:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Pink Peonies / Rachel Parcell
December 5, 2017
8:53 pm
AnnoyingAF
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 323
Snarking Since:
November 30, 2016

So her blog today is basically just pics of how skinny she is and what angles make her bones stick out . Guess she’s taking notes from Ambers playbook. Great, kill us nowdrool

December 5, 2017
10:07 pm
Family Dinanmic
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7669
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

She forgot to stretch the photo of herself in the pale pink swimsuit. Compare it to other the pics (like the hot pink bikini pic) and her legs look normal here but thinner and stretched in the others. Can’t be just angles Rachel.

December 6, 2017
12:55 am
icatevenrightmeow
Cat
Meows: 17
Snarking Since:
August 9, 2017

bitter frozen lasagna meowed

Anyway, on Instagram stories today she's all LOOK AT THE MANSION WE ARE BUILDING!  Lots of video of the framing.  

I wish the biggest accomplishment of my day was getting my "kitchen sconces finalized." swhocares Haha oh please, don't overdo it Rach. Don't work so hard. Go take a tub…and a nap (or is it called a "bed?") you deserve it.

December 6, 2017
1:03 am
brokeandboujee
Cat
Meows: 22
Snarking Since:
October 13, 2017

I wonder if she was pissed Meg didn't stretch her legs out. Go to megs original post to get a better idea. they look normal here I don't get why she does this idontknow

December 6, 2017
6:11 am
bitter frozen lasagna
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 16246
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

brokeandboujee meowed
I wonder if she was pissed Meg didn't stretch her legs out. Go to megs original post to get a better idea. they look normal here I don't get why she does this idontknow

I can't post the photo from Meg's instagram, but that is a huge difference.  There is no possibility that Rachel didn't stretch this picture vertically, she is such a liar.  They all look normal (and great) in Meg's photo and they all look much thinner and taller here.  

December 6, 2017
6:15 am
bitter frozen lasagna
Feles Imperatrix
Meows: 16246
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

banchy meowed
I love the insta story Rach posted of her sitting around the conference table with the Alice Lane ladies, all of whom look so well put together and professional. And then you have Rach down at the end with her tacky lipliner and ratty hair. 

Her house so far looks nice but same ol' same ol' with the brass fixtures and marble. I'm sure even though she is literally showing us that the design was done by Alice Lane she will act like she designed it. 

It probably isn't much of a design meeting at this point anyway.  If they've poured foundations and framed, I'm pretty sure the house's design is already determined.  Rachel is picking out finishes and paint colors and fixtures and calling that "design".  I don't know, maybe it is, but that isn't design to me.  She designed this house like she designed her jewelry and clothing lines:  She just picked stuff off of a menu that someone else designed and acted like she was creative.  

December 6, 2017
7:29 am
something shady
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 307
Snarking Since:
April 19, 2012

What she's doing is decorating. Not designing.

December 6, 2017
8:05 am
Purple21
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 5227
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2014

Here's a role model for Rachel… https://www.instagram.com/p/BbhOfyyBiR1/

December 6, 2017
10:49 am
Dear in Headlights
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3833
Snarking Since:
November 29, 2012

Lipliner and eggplant parmesan alert!!

December 6, 2017
11:14 am
alice
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 12541
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

If she's already that sun damaged in her mid-20s she's going to look like leather patio furniture by the time she's 40 if she's not careful. Girlfriend needs to take a break from the nonstop beach vacations and laying out by pools all day until she gets a sunscreen sponsor.

December 6, 2017
11:18 am
Dear in Headlights
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3833
Snarking Since:
November 29, 2012

alice meowed
If she's already that sun damaged in her mid-20s she's going to look like leather patio furniture by the time she's 40 if she's not careful. Girlfriend needs to take a break from the nonstop beach vacations and laying out by pools all day until she gets a sunscreen sponsor.

bandwagonI had a friend in high school who always laid out in her backyard and went to the beach every chance she got. She also just used baby oil, no sunscreen. Last time I saw her, she looked way older than she is. Thankfully, I was always super pale and hated to lay out, so rarely did. My skin thanks me now.

December 6, 2017
11:54 am
AWalkInTheSnark
Cat
Meows: 39
Snarking Since:
September 28, 2016

So, I have seen many people post here that Rachel stretches her photos, but do we know this for sure? It seems to me like an angles game. She wears high-waisted leggings, shorts and pants almost always, which definitely give the appearance of longer legs, especially when your legs are as thin as hers. It seems like all of the moments that are pointed out of "oh, here she looks normal" is when she is wearing any type of non-high waisted bottoms. It would make sense that her legs look shorter in those pictures. She also pops her leg out and points her toe in pictures, and almost always wears pointed toe shoes, again, both of which elongate your legs. I only say this because I use some of the same tactics myself to try to make my stumpy legs look longer, lol!  I am no photoshop expert, so maybe there are glaringly obvious edits that I just can't point out. I know that the girl knows how to manipulate the camera, don't get me wrong, but this is just my  theory 

December 6, 2017
11:55 am
NotToday
Cat
Meows: 14
Snarking Since:
July 11, 2017

If she takes two “TUBS” a day then why the heck is her hair still so ratty and greasy all the time?!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.