:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Pink Peonies / Rachel Parcell
December 7, 2017
3:00 pm
Poison Envy Itch
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1200
Snarking Since:
January 20, 2015

dickles mctickles meowed
Rachel looks like Michael Jackson when she wears aviator sunglasses. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcaZDKaH7ZC/?taken-by=rachparcell

"Do you go all out in red and green during the holiday season, or am i the only one??"

What a raging narcissist! As if no one else except the great RP has ever thought of wearing red and green more than once during the month of December. drool

December 7, 2017
4:50 pm
Family Dinanmic
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7669
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

Poison Envy Itch meowed

dickles mctickles meowed

"Do you go all out in red and green during the holiday season, or am i the only one??"

What a raging narcissist! As if no one else except the great RP has ever thought of wearing red and green more than once during the month of December. drool

Lay off the Facetune skin smoothing tool Rach. Her skin literally looks like plastic. #michaeljacksonreincarnated

PS when did she get a Cartier ring? rolleyes

December 7, 2017
5:04 pm
Dear in Headlights
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3833
Snarking Since:
November 29, 2012

Family Dinanmic meowed

Poison Envy Itch meowed

dickles mctickles meowed

Lay off the Facetune skin smoothing tool Rach. Her skin literally looks like plastic. #michaeljacksonreincarnated

PS when did she get a Cartier ring? rolleyes

The tip of her nose is melting into her philtrum. jaw-dropping

December 7, 2017
5:33 pm
17olives
Kitten
Meows: 4
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2017

coldandcreamy meowed

Just so we are all on the same page here… Hunter boots aren't for snow. They're for rain. sangry

Lol wtf cares. idontknow

December 7, 2017
6:01 pm
Dear in Headlights
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3833
Snarking Since:
November 29, 2012

17olives meowed

coldandcreamy meowed

Just so we are all on the same page here… Hunter boots aren't for snow. They're for rain. sangry

Lol wtf cares. idontknow

LOL, you will care if you wear them in below 0 weather. Your toes will freeze! But don't take it from me, try it yourself! emoticon-animal-018

December 7, 2017
6:32 pm
Purple21
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 5227
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2014

takingatub meowed

Moody Chihuahua meowed
I have to say…I don't even have children but this photo of Isla MELTED MY COLD, DEAD HEART. What a fricking cutie.

Agreed. And Rach looks really great too. 

She is so cute here, but you can tell she was told to smile and pose. I prefer the other one where her expression is more natural! 

December 7, 2017
10:40 pm
Family Dinanmic
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7669
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

She wouldn’t leave home and moved her Rachel Parcell team meeting to her mother’s home office because she didn’t want to leave her babies. But she willingly left her 15 month old son at home for a week so she could prance around in a bikini on a Mexican beach. Yep, that makes sense. angry

December 7, 2017
11:21 pm
bumblebee23
Kitten
Meows: 5
Snarking Since:
October 17, 2017

Family Dinanmic meowed
She couldn’t leave home and moved her Rachel Parcell team meeting to her mother’s home office because she didn’t want to leave her babies. But she willingly left her 15 month old son at home for a week so she could prance around in a bikini on a Mexican beach. Yep, that makes sense. angry

why does her mom have a home office??  does she have a job?

December 7, 2017
11:32 pm
eyebrowsonfleek
Hamcat
Meows: 105
Snarking Since:
May 5, 2016

bumblebee23 meowed

Family Dinanmic meowed
She couldn’t leave home and moved her Rachel Parcell team meeting to her mother’s home office because she didn’t want to leave her babies. But she willingly left her 15 month old son at home for a week so she could prance around in a bikini on a Mexican beach. Yep, that makes sense. angry

why does her mom have a home office??  does she have a job?

I assume it is actually her dad's. She has only called it her mom's house, moms kitchen, moms whatever in stories. It's probably just her term for it, but I assume her dad actually works in there.

December 8, 2017
12:38 am
Gpolice
Hamcat
Meows: 133
Snarking Since:
April 12, 2012

GarmentPolice meowed

Maybe She Is Born With It… Maybe It Is Restylane meowed
Why are they wearing wellies? It hasn't rained or snowed in weeks

I don't know where you live… but it literally just snowed on Monday… for the first time this season. But I personally will wear them in the winter in Utah even when it's just cold. I think they are cute. 

Me too! I don’t know why this thread acts like no one in Utah can wear hunters. It’s really not that big of a deal to wear them in the snow. I swear we have this argument every year.

December 8, 2017
4:46 am
LittlePaperStars
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 296
Snarking Since:
July 2, 2017

Gpolice meowed

GarmentPolice meowed

I don't know where you live… but it literally just snowed on Monday… for the first time this season. But I personally will wear them in the winter in Utah even when it's just cold. I think they are cute. 

Me too! I don’t know why this thread acts like no one in Utah can wear hunters. It’s really not that big of a deal to wear them in the snow. I swear we have this argument every year.

Except that theyre not warm. From someone who spends all day outside in Scotland dealing with horses. There are so many better, warmer winter boots but they generally dont come in pretty colours. Each to their own. I did think the fashion Hunter thing had kind of passed tbh

December 8, 2017
LittlePaperStars
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
July 2, 2017

Gpolice meowed

GarmentPolice meowed

Except that theyre not warm. From someone who spends all day outside in Scotland dealing with horses. There are so many better, warmer winter boots but they generally dont come in pretty colours. Each to their own. I did think the fashion Hunter thing had kind of passed tbh

December 8, 2017
LittlePaperStars
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
July 2, 2017

Gpolice meowed

GarmentPolice meowed

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.