:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Sarah Tondello
October 11, 2017
10:59 pm
Mate Shiny Pants
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1655
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

Her right leg (our left) is looking wider than usual by her purse straps in her latest IG.
What is with her and the doormats? She's really getting excited about her new one on her stories. Does she buy a new one every season? Correct me if I'm wrong, but this isn't usually something that's switched out every 4 months. It's the most people wipe their shoes on. Sure, it can look nice, but who changes it season to season?
All her decor is like a teenage girls room. Why does she act like she's 14 when she's pushing 40? It's weird.

October 11, 2017
11:02 pm
Black Tie Qualifications
Hamcat
Meows: 98
Snarking Since:
August 22, 2017

FYI: it's very irritating how often Sarah announces things "FYI". Just FYI.

October 12, 2017
10:57 am
franklymrshankly
Hamcat
Meows: 156
Snarking Since:
March 10, 2015

Why are her nasty, f***ed up feet in every instastory?! puke

October 12, 2017
11:54 am
Within 3 shades of Fuschia
Cat
Meows: 24
Snarking Since:
August 10, 2014

Her hair has no movement. Why does her stylist damage her hair so much? It's not shiny either.

October 12, 2017
12:24 pm
franklymrshankly
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 10, 2015

File this under, things we could go without knowing. She is so gross.

IMG_1031

image hosting

October 12, 2017
5:10 pm
dingdongcharlie
Hamcat
Meows: 57
Snarking Since:
November 11, 2016

Her ootd today is ALMOST cute but whyyyyy brown boots?!

October 12, 2017
6:12 pm
woozer
Hamcat
Meows: 71
Snarking Since:
June 2, 2015

Guys her advice to all of us morons is to buy a dress for an event in ADVANCE so we are not scrambling last minute looking for something. She repeated this wise nugget two times.

October 12, 2017
6:51 pm
Rockstud Pumpkins
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2774
Snarking Since:
May 12, 2012

woozer meowed

Guys her advice to all of us morons is to buy a dress for an event in ADVANCE so we are not scrambling last minute looking for something. She repeated this wise nugget two times.

This, to me, is fashion blogger speak for, "By Christmas and New Year I will have had enough time to purchase 40 more dresses to possibly wear for Christmas and New Year!" It's like J's Everyday Fashion when she bought about 10 different things for her second wedding festivity-related stuff. I would bet a million dollars Sarah finds 30 other dresses to possibly wear over the olodays and this becomes a matted mass of tulle in her closet!

October 12, 2017
7:16 pm
franklymrshankly
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 10, 2015

woozer meowed

Both she and her douche husband don't drink. And from what I can tell, they both have no friends. So, what cocktail parties is she going to? Spaghetti potlucks at church don't count, Sarah!

October 12, 2017
7:31 pm
injected lips and photoshopped hips
Hamcat
Meows: 162
Snarking Since:
May 20, 2017

I’d love to know what Sarah doesn’t consider “quality”? A burlap potato sack?

October 12, 2017
10:21 pm
MrsHam
Hamcat
Meows: 100
Snarking Since:
March 14, 2014

How is she looking at that dress thinking the lace is good quality?! It looks incredibly cheap and is not a good quality whatsoever, more of a tacky polyester lace you'd find in a mall bargain bin or on a tween Halloween costume.

October 13, 2017
10:47 am
She Reads
Hamcat
Meows: 190
Snarking Since:
December 3, 2013

Those cocktail dresses are going to be perfect  for the Tondellos busy holiday social calendar.   I'm sure Decatur is just full of formal events.  They will be quite the stylish couple, Sarah overaccessorized in her department store formal and Scotty in his Dockers, American Eagle plaid shirt and brown Rockports.

October 13, 2017
11:12 am
MrsHam
Hamcat
Meows: 100
Snarking Since:
March 14, 2014

Mate Shiny Pants meowed 
All her decor is like a teenage girls room. Why does she act like she's 14 when she's pushing 40? It's weird.

That is exactly what it looks like…juvenile and try-hard. It reminds me of my childhood bedroom from 5th grade. To transform it into something more elevated and desirable (and since she obviously reads here), here's what she should do:

* Paint the wall something other than that gross brown mud/cement color (white, pale gray, or even a fun wallpaper over an accent wall) – this will brighten the room tremendously

* Throw those curtains in the trash and buy a more modern set of window panels

* Fix that ghetto closet door or at least switch out the handle

* Toss that IKEA locker and invest in a wooden armoire

* Toss blue chair that belongs in a dorm and find an accent chair in maybe luxe-looking upholstered velvet or a print

* Get rid of old light fixture/fan & install a pendant light or chandelier (small, inexpensive versions are easy to find)

* Bring it all together with a small accent table paired with fashion-y books (Coco Chanel or Oscar de la Renta, not Sophie Kinsella…) and a vase of fresh flowers

I'd love to do a before & after! I could really spruce that whole place up and for cheaper than she probably realizes…

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.