:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Small Things Blog
November 12, 2017
1:44 am
Haunted Implants
Hamcat
Meows: 179
Snarking Since:
February 15, 2015

I don’t usually comment here but I just saw her 2013 cosplay IG post. She is 100% wearing the wide-calf version of those Sam Edelman boots. Which is fine; I don’t think anyone would begrudge her a roomier anything, even if it does look ridiculous. But who does she think she’s fooling?

How old is she now? 35? I think she’ll come out of this pregnancy with an extra 20-25 pounds that she won’t shake.

November 12, 2017
9:41 am
hugh_heifer
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 655
Snarking Since:
November 4, 2014

Haunted Implants meowed

I don’t usually comment here but I just saw her 2013 cosplay IG post. She is 100% wearing the wide-calf version of those Sam Edelman boots. Which is fine; I don’t think anyone would begrudge her a roomier anything, even if it does look ridiculous. But who does she think she’s fooling?

How old is she now? 35? I think she’ll come out of this pregnancy with an extra 20-25 pounds that she won’t shake.

I think she's only 30 or 31…. but I agree- she's going to hang on to quite a bit of baby weight she won't be able to get rid of.

November 13, 2017
11:29 am
jorts
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1970
Snarking Since:
April 30, 2015

I think she's 32 or about to turn 32.  I only remember because she mentioned her age (we are same age) and I was kind of shocked.

November 13, 2017
1:28 pm
ineedausername
Hamcat
Meows: 68
Snarking Since:
June 25, 2016

Watching Kate on Emily Ley's facebook and was surprised to hear that they were in a mastermind together. Didn't take Kate for the mastermind type. 

November 13, 2017
3:02 pm
canarybird
Cat
Meows: 11
Snarking Since:
November 26, 2013

It’s cute how proud she is of herself for making that orange/carrot SUGAR BOMB juice, all smug about it containing vitamins to fight a cold…when just recently she snubbed her nose at the FREE mushroom coffee, which is a known immune system booster, along with many other health benefits. She is really unread.
K8, the amount of sugar in that juice you made actually outweighs the vitamins you think you are getting.

November 13, 2017
4:46 pm
My Skintight Jeans
Cat
Meows: 27
Snarking Since:
May 2, 2017

canarybird meowed

It’s cute how proud she is of herself for making that orange/carrot SUGAR BOMB juice, all smug about it containing vitamins to fight a cold…when just recently she snubbed her nose at the FREE mushroom coffee, which is a known immune system booster, along with many other health benefits. She is really unread.
K8, the amount of sugar in that juice you made actually outweighs the vitamins you think you are getting.

But she’s saving that mushroom stuff for a white elephant exchange. Thanks, Origins!

November 14, 2017
10:24 pm
snarkykids
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 202
Snarking Since:
December 30, 2014

We get it K8, you are pregnant and were sick during your first trimester.

November 15, 2017
2:45 am
AlternativeJesus
Hamcat
Meows: 146
Snarking Since:
February 8, 2016

snarkykids meowed

Just in came you forget we will be hearing about it and every other pregnancy complaint for the next 28 weeks. I'm over her pregnancy already.

November 15, 2017
10:22 am
jorts
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1970
Snarking Since:
April 30, 2015

AlternativeJesus meowed

snarkykids meowed

Just in came you forget we will be hearing about it and every other pregnancy complaint for the next 28 weeks. I'm over her pregnancy already.

Y'all – but she was too tired to even curl her hair.  What a hard life she lives.  Unlike the rest of us who have actual responsibilities.  

November 15, 2017
10:25 am
Be Kind Rewind
Cat
Meows: 12
Snarking Since:
November 3, 2017

jorts meowed

AlternativeJesus meowed

snarkykids meowed

Y'all – but she was too tired to even curl her hair.  What a hard life she lives.  Unlike the rest of us who have actual responsibilities.  

I'd give ANYTHING to be pregnant right now. I'm unfollowing her today, because I can't stand the complaining. 

November 15, 2017
12:04 pm
obsessions on repeat
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2088
Snarking Since:
April 8, 2015

snarkykids meowed

OMG, eyerolls for days at her complaining about the past now when she couldn’t before…drool She is literally the worst.

November 15, 2017
12:28 pm
mellyb12345
Hamcat
Meows: 132
Snarking Since:
February 1, 2012

Be Kind Rewind meowed

jorts meowed

AlternativeJesus meowed

snarkykids meowed

I'd give ANYTHING to be pregnant right now. I'm unfollowing her today, because I can't stand the complaining. 

I thought her complaining was very insensitive to the women who are trying to get pregnant and can’t. You would think she would realize this considering her “fertility struggle.”

November 15, 2017
2:24 pm
The Sell Things Blog
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 511
Snarking Since:
April 12, 2016

snarkykids meowed

She just wants all the DMs and comments telling her she's having a girl. Sooo sick and sooooo tired and MEDS??? rolleyes – must be a girl! I've never really had a vested interest in the genders of other people's children but I can safely say I hope she has another boy. She is always blow harding about being an active boy mom, well I hope she gets to pony up and prove it one of these days.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.