:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Something Navy / Arielle Noa Charnas
January 9, 2017
12:13 pm
Mate Shiny Pants
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1796
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

What a shitshow. Arielle will never address this now. She would have to admit she brought her nanny, stuck her in coach, threw a fit when the nanny couldn't come soothe her baby in first class, accepted money from delta and then perpetuated stories she was kicked out of first class. Arielle would have to eat crow and we all know she's incapable of doing so. Just as a note, I have no issue with her bringing Marget but she and I both know if she brings a nanny into this equation she will lose a lot of sympathy because it will add further to the "rich girl problems" narrative.
I would be willing to bet if they do donate to UNICEF (which would be great,) it will only be the extra $900 they were given and not the full amount they were refunded for three likely expensive first class seats. You just know Brandon felt justified being refunded for the tickets but was ok with using the extra cash to help deflect and make themselves look better.

January 9, 2017
12:59 pm
Braxlynn Parcell
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2435
Snarking Since:
February 22, 2013

I would be giving the side-eye boarding that plane under those circumstances as well.  We flew recently from LA to London and there was a similar situation only the nanny was in premium economy with the kids and the Mom was in Upper Class.  The kids kept running in and out of Upper Class and people were getting seriously annoyed.  Not only were they loud, but they were underfoot and in the way.  Anyway, we overheard the FA telling the Mom if she wanted to trade places with the nanny, that would be ok, but the Mom ended up telling the kids they had to stay put.  Mother of the Year, right there, a lot like Arielle.

And you're right, she can't address this now because she'll have to unravel her web of lies and deceit.  Frankly, I'm surprised she's allowing a lot of those comments on her IG!  I keep expecting her to snap about it or something, but dead silence seems to be her only option at this point lest everyone realise what  spoiled, entitled liars she and her slimeball husband are.

January 9, 2017
1:19 pm
GOMI Novi
Cat
Meows: 44
Snarking Since:
January 9, 2017

The flight attendant story now makes Arielle's original complaint make much more sense. I'm sure at times parents get side eye glances when their babies are crying though not nearly as much as when Arielle was demanding her nanny to be seated with them because she herself couldn't even comfort her baby. I understand she couldn't snap her fingers and make it her baby go to sleep or stop crying; but to make a scene with a flight attendant and then take the oppurtunity to make a scene on social media and spin the story in an advantageous way for herself and husband is just gross. They knew they could get away with it too as it is safe to assume that flight attendants probably sign some version of an NDA and airlines have been put through the ringer a lot lately via social media (warranted or not). So why wouldn't delta refund the seats and bow out rather than trying to defend the decisions of the flight attendants and drag all of this out? Yuck yuck yuck.

January 9, 2017
1:40 pm
moremotivatedthanever
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 747
Snarking Since:
November 9, 2016

I normally don't comment on body type, as I am thin myself but how can Arielle not find these comments SOOO alarming?! I noticed similar comments from multiple people on her Instagram with the red sweater. She needs to put her ego aside and realize that her "workout" body bragging videos/pics are legitimately harmful to her followers..Maybe she forgets that her following is mostly made up of teenagers.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Her and Greasy B are so dumb for blowing this story up and not thinking someone would out them. What a terrible lawyer he would be.

January 9, 2017
2:17 pm
RHS85
Kitten
Meows: 3
Snarking Since:
January 9, 2017

I too grew up with Greasy B. I'll piggyback on that rumor…(the other poster). But the other rumor that spread like wildfire and I believe there is actual truth to it…he supposedly cheated on his SATs which got him into UPenn. He was always a pompous jerk…seems like he met his match.

I knew Arielle through 6 degrees of separation. She was a friend of a friend (1 degree?). I remember when I met her she was the opposite of how she is now. Didn't have many friends. Very quiet. No exactly stylish (not that she is now). Look what a little bit of instafame can turn you into.

January 9, 2017
3:43 pm
howaboutno
Cat
Meows: 25
Snarking Since:
January 9, 2017

She actually deleted her original Instagram post complaining about delta… like that will make it go away suuuure Arielle

January 9, 2017
3:53 pm
Green Juice Diet
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 357
Snarking Since:
January 26, 2015

Sassysteph meowed
She actually deleted her original Instagram post complaining about delta… like that will make it go away suuuure Arielle

Don't worry, Arielle. GOMI made sure to document your unfortunate incident 🙂

January 9, 2017
4:44 pm
Mate Shiny Pants
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

I still see it…

January 9, 2017
4:48 pm
moremotivatedthanever
Count de Meowmy
Snarking Since:
November 9, 2016

two under two meowed

I still see it…

Same…if you're talking about the one right before their flight home. someone named tripstips101 just left a great comment. They keep coming!

January 9, 2017
5:05 pm
howaboutno
Cat
Meows: 25
Snarking Since:
January 9, 2017

AHH my mistake 🙁 i guess i didnt scroll down enough

January 9, 2017
5:13 pm
Mate Shiny Pants
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

Sassysteph meowed

She's probably trying to bury the post. People are still commenting on it (and those comments are becoming increasingly negative) and it's been over a week.

January 9, 2017
5:15 pm
moremotivatedthanever
Count de Meowmy
Snarking Since:
November 9, 2016

two under two meowed

Sassysteph meowed

She's probably trying to bury the post. People are still commenting on it (and those comments are becoming increasingly negative) and it's been over a week.

Agree she's def trying to bury this post by posting 3x as many outfit selfies now lol. It's so obvious.

January 9, 2017
7:13 pm
Bloggers confuse me
Hamcat
Meows: 127
Snarking Since:
January 4, 2017

I wonder if anyone is going to ask about the flight attendants coming forward during her Instagram live. Also wondering why Brandon isn't participating. Hahaha

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.