:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

The Ivory Lane / Emily Jackson
January 3, 2017
9:59 am
driving consumerism
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 401
Snarking Since:
August 8, 2016

Snark Tank meowed
Hell to the naw that she got EOS shave cream for Christmas.

lol exactly!!! the EOS!!! come on Em! no one gave you EOS shave cream and if they did? WHO?!

January 3, 2017
12:17 pm

driving consumerism meowed

Snark Tank meowed
Hell to the naw that she got EOS shave cream for Christmas.

lol exactly!!! the EOS!!! come on Em! no one gave you EOS shave cream and if they did? WHO?!

EXACTLY. I shave with L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil and got some for Christmas, but that's because I hate spending $25 for a bottle. But EOS? That's the stuff you buy on a Target run.

January 3, 2017
4:49 pm
SnarkLover
Hamcat
Meows: 121
Snarking Since:
June 10, 2015

That Utah lifestyle corn blogger article was about Emily. No doubt in my mind. yeahok

January 3, 2017
5:16 pm
Poison Envy Itch
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1168
Snarking Since:
January 20, 2015

SnarkLover meowed
That Utah lifestyle corn blogger article was about Emily. No doubt in my mind. yeahok

It was great.

http://mike-thayer.com/lifestyle-corn/

January 3, 2017
6:46 pm
Noun & noun BLAWG
Hamcat
Meows: 97
Snarking Since:
February 10, 2015

SnarkLover meowed

Why do you think Emily vs Rachel? Regardless it's definitely a Skalla

January 3, 2017
8:08 pm
driving consumerism
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
August 8, 2016

Noun & noun BLAWG meowed

SnarkLover meowed

Why do you think Emily vs Rachel? Regardless it's definitely a Skalla

i thought depending on how old the mother daughter baking story was, it could be emily but i felt like it was more rachel when he mentioned building a new mansion right after the first one was done and rach ALWAYS bends one leg while posing

January 4, 2017
1:56 pm
Heather Chandler
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1080
Snarking Since:
March 24, 2013

Newest Instagram post: holy tits. 

January 4, 2017
2:01 pm
doo doo ninja
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 314
Snarking Since:
January 20, 2016

Per the comments.. there's a chance Amber and the clan will be in Maui at the same time as the Skallas.. this could get interesting popcorn

January 4, 2017
2:11 pm
driving consumerism
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
August 8, 2016

Mr. McGibblets meowed
Per the comments.. there's a chance Amber and the clan will be in Maui at the same time as the Skallas.. this could get interesting popcorn

eeee she replied to amber's comment saying she hopes so because atticus and cannon would have so much fun together!!!!!!! umm what is it going to be like when cannon and isla (both younger than A) can talk coherently and A can't…blogger world implosion!!

January 4, 2017
2:34 pm
snarksquatch

Mr. McGibblets meowed

eeee she replied to amber's comment saying she hopes so because atticus and cannon would have so much fun together!!!!!!! umm what is it going to be like when cannon and isla (both younger than A) can talk coherently and A can't…blogger world implosion!!

That would be a lot of silicone laying around the pool together! At first I thought, "I would pay money to watch the shit show of those 3 families together!" But then I realize all it would be is laying around contorting their bodies and faces for the selfie that would get the most #goals comments. drool 

January 4, 2017
4:53 pm
Pirates of the Peonies
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7596
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2015

snarksquatch meowed

Mr. McGibblets meowed

That would be a lot of silicone laying around the pool together! At first I thought, "I would pay money to watch the shit show of those 3 families together!" But then I realize all it would be is laying around contorting their bodies and faces for the selfie that would get the most #goals comments. drool 

Between Rach, Emily, and Amber's implants they may have to rename Maui "Silicone Island". puke

January 4, 2017
5:04 pm
amazing husband gorgeous house
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 919
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2014

Just went to look at the picture. Her doctor is horrible. Anyone with a brain can tell that hers are fake, which is usually only the goal of someone in the 'industry.'

Anyway, the last two comments are from an IG account called the @theivorylane. Apparently now she has a fan account. Who for the love of God would spend their time curating a worshiping account for anyone? I'm sure people say that we waste time here, but at least we are getting in (sometimes) clever comments and learning how we don't want to be. Can't imagine justifying my existence to myself if I was re-posting Emily's pics and writing glowing comments about how awesome she is…

January 4, 2017
5:28 pm
Braxlynn Parcell
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2435
Snarking Since:
February 22, 2013

^^Dont worry, it's probably Mama Skalla! rofl

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.