:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

The Sweetest Thing Blog
January 17, 2017
3:16 pm
leggingsarenotpants
Hamcat
Meows: 156
Snarking Since:
December 6, 2016

sassy betch meowed

famew***e meowed
December 2012: 

IMG_0410.JPG.jpg

maybe this will work:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MIOhqkSZ3ys/UNptvBXd2rI/AAAAAAAAEFo/teYA5-i1CH4/s1600/IMG_0410.JPG

wow, the difference is CRAZY. she had zero upper lip!

She looked so pretty though! Her lips sure are getting bigger and bigger even in her "before" clips of her makeup tutorials on YouTube. The most recent one she looks like she was having an allergy reactionchair

January 17, 2017
4:21 pm
Slaggy W***es Are Pretty Smart
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 507
Snarking Since:
April 30, 2012

I tried to snip a close up of those spider lashes but failed.  Holy shit, why does she think that looks good?

January 17, 2017
4:29 pm
secretmeatball
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1355
Snarking Since:
November 19, 2013

Slaggy W***es Are Pretty Smart meowed

I tried to snip a close up of those spider lashes but failed.  Holy shit, why does she think that looks good?

Her lips look like a butt hole. 

January 17, 2017
7:02 pm
somethingblahgy
Hamcat
Meows: 80
Snarking Since:
July 7, 2016

secretmeatball meowed

I'm also baffled by the fact that this blog post's sole purpose is literally to show you how to put your hair in a bun. What a joke. She must have worked super hard to figure out how to break it up into 10 whole steps. Creating content is getting more and more difficult for Em

January 18, 2017
12:55 am
leggingsarenotpants
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
December 6, 2016

Holy shit her lips looks like she just ate something she's allergic to. pukeI am so confused about this fat lips trend. I thought it'd have had to be just a PR prank gone too far.  And don't even get me started on the excessive contouring. Her face looks like she went to get a tan with sunglasses on. 

January 18, 2017
10:49 am

leggingsarenotpants meowed
Holy shit her lips looks like she just ate something she's allergic to. pukeI am so confused about this fat lips trend. I thought it'd have had to be just a PR prank gone too far.  And don't even get me started on the excessive contouring. Her face looks like she went to get a tan with sunglasses on. 

Hahahahaa that's EXACTLY what her makeup looks like. Huge layers of fake spray tan with big sunglasses on lmaoI get wanting to cover up acne scars or marks (as she claims), but she goes like so overboard. Her spray tan is also the worst I've ever seen from those pics posted earlier. WHY is it so blotchy?? Why can you see pale skin next to the dark orange?! Like if it were me I wouldn't take pictures of myself looking like that and post for the whole world to see….and then get mad when people ask why it looks so bad confused

January 18, 2017
3:15 pm
frenchiefrench
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 303
Snarking Since:
October 30, 2015

"But I realized, a lot of people have a bump at like 18w so I think people really expect me to have one as well. And I definitely do – but it isn’t always obvious"

Did she possibly give away her (for some reason) secret due date? If she's around 18 weeks, so mid April? I didn't mind her update honestly. chair She seemed somewhat real….but anything is better compared to Katey.

January 18, 2017
3:33 pm
H.E. Pennypacker
Hamcat
Meows: 77
Snarking Since:
April 18, 2016

frenchiefrench meowed
"But I realized, a lot of people have a bump at like 18w so I think people really expect me to have one as well. And I definitely do – but it isn’t always obvious"

Did she possibly give away her (for some reason) secret due date? If she's around 18 weeks, so mid April? I didn't mind her update honestly. chair She seemed somewhat real….but anything is better compared to Katey.

I'm thinking she is due in April. 

I didn't mind her update either…but her grammar and sentence structure is atrocious. 

January 18, 2017
5:43 pm
sassy betch
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 872
Snarking Since:
January 16, 2015

It still annoys me for some reason that she won't say when she's due.. is it some big secret? 

January 18, 2017
5:48 pm
Im playing hooky
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 235
Snarking Since:
November 1, 2016

secretmeatball meowed

I'm curious as to when she actually filmed that tutorial. I didn't watch it, but her lips in the above pic look way different than her lips in her most recent instagram. Granted she is smiling in the Instagram photo, but they look deflated compared to the above one.

January 18, 2017
7:13 pm
culottsers
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1050
Snarking Since:
October 23, 2015

This girl is just too much! Too much hair. Too much bun. Too much contour. Too much tan. Too much fake LV. Too much living room decor. Too much lip. Too much eyelash.

IT'S JUST TOO MUCHreaction

Thank God she doesn't have long ass fake nails.

January 18, 2017
10:12 pm
Toepointonpoint
Hamcat
Meows: 56
Snarking Since:
December 27, 2016

For someone who eats Chick-fil-A all the time you would think she could spell it correctly… in that pregnancy post she spelled it chic hammer

Also, "In this post, I am going to be pretty honesty or ‘real’ (lol) if you will."

Pretty honesty. How hard is it to re-read???

January 19, 2017
2:03 am
leggingsarenotpants
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
December 6, 2016

culottsers meowed
This girl is just too much! Too much hair. Too much bun. Too much contour. Too much tan. Too much fake LV. Too much living room decor. Too much lip. Too much eyelash.

IT'S JUST TOO MUCHreaction

Thank God she doesn't have long ass fake nails.

Hahahaha so much yes to this.

DietCokePlz meowed
For someone who eats Chick-fil-A all the time you would think she could spell it correctly… in that pregnancy post she spelled it chic hammer

Also, "In this post, I am going to be pretty honesty or ‘real’ (lol) if you will."

Pretty honesty. How hard is it to re-read???

wk a bit just because I feel sympathetic… A friend of mine had a puking-everyday-until-you-dehydrate-and-pass-out pregnancy. It was so rough that she just couldn't handle her normal daily responsibilities. If she really is as sick as she said, I'm pretty amazed she still keeps up with her blog. 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.