:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

we wore what
June 16, 2017
10:16 am
snarkflower
Cat
Meows: 46
Snarking Since:
April 15, 2017

I wonder how much Danielle dies inside each day when she sees Courtney and how unPhotoshoppedly tiny and cute she is. She can actually pull off those overalls while Danielle needs to 'shop herself to the death to look decent in them.

June 16, 2017
6:19 pm
kylie jenners lip injections
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1145
Snarking Since:
January 8, 2014

I know Courtney personally (went to college with one of my siblings) and she's pretty insufferable in real life. 

I came here to say though that I finally watched one of her instastories yesterday (or shall I say 19 of them while she was in the Hamptons) and was overcome with some real pity for her. I know she's egregious in her photoshopping but man, think about what must be going on in her mind to rationalize this type of behavior. 

June 16, 2017
9:05 pm
goot_one_goyle
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
June 16, 2017

formal sit-down sandwiches meowed

kylie jenners lip injections meowed
I know Courtney personally (went to college with one of my siblings) and she's pretty insufferable in real life. 

Go on… popcorn

just wanted to say that I love this little community and I wish we could all hang and laugh and laugh and laugh drink

June 17, 2017
5:46 pm
theaztecsun
Hamcat
Meows: 60
Snarking Since:
November 24, 2014

Anyone else catch her in Casey Neistats new vlog? He offered her a seat next to him on their way to a polo match and looked HELLA awkward. Wonder if she knew who he was.

June 18, 2017
1:07 am
reignbeauglow
Cat
Meows: 19
Snarking Since:
June 15, 2017

All I have to say is that I hope FIJI decides to drop her after her drunken antics tonight…others-221

June 18, 2017
8:34 am
Mate Shiny Pants
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1800
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

Oh my god the dancing. So much second hand embarrassment. It's incredible how different her face looks without an animal filter on it. I also love how she stands with her feet 3 feet apart to make her legs skinnier when she's dancing. Combined with the gyrating, tongue out and rubbing herself…uh

June 18, 2017
12:41 pm
justwow
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1558
Snarking Since:
January 6, 2012

She's f**king grossing me out. She took an INSTA STORY photo of her holding her grandfather's hand and said that they are in HOSPICE. b****, get OFF YOUR PHONE and spend time with him. If you needed to take the photo of you holding his hand, don't share it with your friends. Her narcissism knows no bounds. Seriously. 

I went through my great aunts end of life journey with her (i had lived with her for 10+ years and was one of her main caregivers at 26 years old) and I would NEVER take photos of me holding her hand or discuss her final days on social media. Asking for prayers for a difficult situation? Maybe. MAYBE. But Danielle has stooped to a new low. I may need to unfollow.

June 18, 2017
12:55 pm
Norgha
Cat
Meows: 40
Snarking Since:
July 21, 2016

justwow meowed

She's f**king grossing me out. She took an INSTA STORY photo of her holding her grandfather's hand and said that they are in HOSPICE. b****, get OFF YOUR PHONE and spend time with him. If you needed to take the photo of you holding his hand, don't share it with your friends. Her narcissism knows no bounds. Seriously. 

I went through my great aunts end of life journey with her (i had lived with her for 10+ years and was one of her main caregivers at 26 years old) and I would NEVER take photos of me holding her hand or discuss her final days on social media. Asking for prayers for a difficult situation? Maybe. MAYBE. But Danielle has stooped to a new low. I may need to unfollow.

Agree so much. My mom is currently in the hospital fighting cancer. Why would I post photos to get sympathy on social media. Wtf will that do for me… I actually did the opposite of her and didn't post anything on social media. How could anyone truly enjoy partying knowing a loved one is suffering. She's ridiculous. She will find a way to make absolutely anything about her. Her videos go for her shitty dancing to her holding her grandfather's hand. I may have to unfollow as well honestly. I can't stand her.

June 18, 2017
1:50 pm
justwow
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
January 6, 2012

Norgha meowed

justwow meowed

Agree so much. My mom is currently in the hospital fighting cancer. Why would I post photos to get sympathy on social media. Wtf will that do for me… I actually did the opposite of her and didn't post anything on social media. How could anyone truly enjoy partying knowing a loved one is suffering. She's ridiculous. She will find a way to make absolutely anything about her. Her videos go for her shitty dancing to her holding her grandfather's hand. I may have to unfollow as well honestly. I can't stand her.

And now she has literally uploaded video of herself crying in the car (so presumably someone is witnessing this act of extreme narcissism) and a message thanking her followers for being so great. She is officially a disgusting human being in my opinion. STOP SEEKING ATTENTION BECAUSE YOUR GRANDFATHER IS DYING, DANIELLE. That is the absolute lowest of the low.

June 18, 2017
2:30 pm
alice
Meows: 12467
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008
June 18, 2017
2:39 pm
justwow
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
January 6, 2012

Alice meowed

https://gomiblog.com/we-wore-what-will-instagram-your-hospice

THANK you, Alice. Hope her google alerts show her how disgusting she is.

June 18, 2017
3:42 pm
byeGOMI
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 355
Snarking Since:
August 9, 2015

My grandpa is dying – better go waterskiing and show off my top!!!

June 18, 2017
3:43 pm
snarkcityutah
Kitten
Meows: 10
Snarking Since:
May 31, 2017

And now on to something completely different…

So after saying goodbye to her grandfather, Danielle had a quick outfit change and is now taking videos of herself boating/some girl wearing her shirt as a dress. The girl is unreal. Literally, she is not a real person. It's Father's Day, so of course she should see her dad but maybe take the rest of the day off on the social media front and enjoy the family time? Especially after an emotional morning. I don't get her.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.