:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Gluten Free Girl
September 15, 2016
9:10 am

Flyest B***h at Stilts Camp meowed
That's Vashon high couture, it's how you dress to watch movies in a gravel parking lot while 2 harpists play Bruno Mars songs. You're not quirky enough to understand the rarefied genius of Island living. Jesus, you peons.

rofl

September 15, 2016
9:25 am
Little Broom On The

She has a new blog post up, with a link to new baking classes. $85 per person. Such a steal …… well, on her end. 😉

https://glutenfreegirl.com/gluten-free-girl-classes/

"About the only time Desmond stays still these days is when he is helping me to bake, or helping Dan to cook. Desmond pulls up a chair and asks for his plastic chef knife. Or he puts his hands in the pie dough. Years ago now, I had Lucy stand at my side while I made pie dough, telling her to feel it with her fingers so she could know the right texture. Last week, Desmond spontaneously reached out his hands and pressed down, gently. “Ah, this feels so good, Mama. I like pie dough.”"

I'm so sure D said exactly that when he put his hands in the pie dough. She left out the part where he groans, hits the table with his fist, and grows teary.

September 15, 2016
11:19 am
dollop
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1291
Snarking Since:
March 8, 2012

Little Broom On The Prairie meowed
She has a new blog post up, with a link to new baking classes. $85 per person. Such a steal …… well, on her end. 😉

"About the only time Desmond stays still these days is when he is helping me to bake, or helping Dan to cook. Desmond pulls up a chair and asks for his plastic chef knife. Or he puts his hands in the pie dough. Years ago now, I had Lucy stand at my side while I made pie dough, telling her to feel it with her fingers so she could know the right texture. Last week, Desmond spontaneously reached out his hands and pressed down, gently. “Ah, this feels so good, Mama. I like pie dough.”"

I'm so sure D said exactly that when he put his hands in the pie dough. She left out the part where he groans, hits the table with his fist, and grows teary.

LOL, she sounds like a parody of herself. "Ah, this feels so good, Mama. I like pie dough." rolleyes

By the way, I love your parody on the front page, Little Broom! clapclapclap

September 15, 2016
11:32 am
Contractually Obligated
Hamcat
Meows: 50
Snarking Since:
January 16, 2015

Anybody catch our gir! in all her glory on her personal Instagram?https://www.instagram.com/p/BJg76D0DWkz/ Girlfriend is positively glowing!

September 15, 2016
12:46 pm
Little Broom On The

Thanks, thlacked-jawed. grouphug

I don't understand her constant moaning about being overwhelmed and busy, and tired of demanding (lol) people, yet putting on more classes. And I'd really like to sit down and chat with someone who thinks it's worth $85 to spend time with Shauna. I'd like to ask them about their life choices and how they come to certain decisions. chin

September 15, 2016
2:02 pm
fancy sauce
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 547
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2014

Little Broom On The Prairie meowed

lmao

September 15, 2016
6:12 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKRucCvAMKt/

That pie crust is holding up better than most. Maybe D is taking over blog recipes? #familybusiness

September 15, 2016
6:27 pm
dear friend
Hamcat
Meows: 94
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2015

Contractually Obligated meowed
Anybody catch our gir! in all her glory on her personal Instagram?https://www.instagram.com/p/BJg76D0DWkz/ Girlfriend is positively glowing!

I truly don't mean to body snark, but I have to say I was genuinely surprised by how much bigger she looks here than anything else I've seen. At the risk of pearl-clutching, I really do worry about her health and her kids after seeing her real state. 

September 15, 2016
10:54 pm
Bacon in Beans at Restaurants
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2721
Snarking Since:
November 10, 2013

Amy Fromowitz meowed
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKRucCvAMKt/

That pie crust is holding up better than most. Maybe D is taking over blog recipes? #familybusiness

She's amazingly cavalier about Desmond coming home covered in glutonium.  "He gets a change of clothes right away," my ass.  What about the flour under his fingernails, on his skin, in his hair, on his shoes? He's dragging flour all through the house.  He doesn't get run through a haz-mat decontamination shower at the door, I'm sure,  She blames the teens at the local pizza parlor for sending Lu into the throes of a 3-day poo blizzard, but her own son can dive into flour like it's sand at the beach–and that's perfectly all right?  

Why in the name of heaven did she not insist on donating her own gluten-free flour for this sensory table? She could have enjoyed all the drama of relating her outrage when she discovered that the Gluten Free Girl's own son (he is black. Did you know? #alwaysanally) was allowed to expose his mother and sister to the pernicious gluten poos by playing in flour.  Then she could crow how her flour literally saved poor undiagnosed souls from a similar fate, and how GFG was not only a baking standard, it was a preschool favorite!

I think it's getting too hard for her to keep track of all the lies she's been telling over the years. She can't remember what she's supposed to be outraged about. 

September 15, 2016
11:15 pm
here for the fun
Hamcat
Meows: 170
Snarking Since:
June 6, 2015

I think I can shed some light on the health insurance talk. I am from WA, though not Vashon. My husband also has a union job but it is full time(not at a grocery store so I don't know if they're the same union). The health insurance for the two of us is only $53 and would not go up if we were to add children. However, his union dues are also roughly $50 so I guess you could say the insurance is about $100 when you look at it as a whole, but it is good insurance.

So, it is not out of the realm of possibility to get $35 health insurance with a union, but she might not realize that her dues are separate. 

September 16, 2016
2:01 am
Contractually Obligated
Hamcat
Meows: 50
Snarking Since:
January 16, 2015

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKZIyiOg5QX/

"When you start work at 5 am, lunch hour is at 9 am."

So confused by this. A breakfast meal is pictured. Are we to assume she's already had breakfast and she's having bacon and eggs for "lunch" at 9 am? We all know she's having another lunch-lunch at noon, no way is she going 8+ hours without a feeding.

I work at 5 am most days, and the way I avoid having four square meals a day is by skipping breakfast and just having coffee, like every other grocery store person I know.

"And there's no using the phone until after the workday is done."

If she's working PT she's probably out of there by 11 at the latest. No headpats given for waiting until barely late morning to Twitter-stalk celebrities. swhocares

September 16, 2016
9:13 am
I Think Its a Cookie
Kitten
Meows: 10
Snarking Since:
November 20, 2013

The Feeding Our Fat Ass insta is priceless for the spelling alone. Bromesco (dude romesco?), suave instead of sauce, and aprocors make me so glad she was teaching the English to the people who already know how to spell apricots. They are obviously having someone take the pics because they're much better than the ones from her own feed. Maybe she could proof read if she's going to go begging for more money from moransangry.

September 16, 2016
11:38 am
Headpat Junquie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2263
Snarking Since:
April 13, 2012

I can't believe Sauna and her sympathizers are all in love with a workplace that doesn't allow phone use. Are these people not able to turn off their own phones?

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.