:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Gluten Free Girl
November 29, 2016
9:39 pm
omgbusy
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 426
Snarking Since:
May 28, 2014

You guys. Today I encountered Shauna's east coast doppelgänger. I disliked her the second I saw her, and I thought it was because her miserable personality was showing through even before she spoke. But in retrospect it may have also been the freakishly uncanny resemblance, which didn't hit me until later. We were at her workplace. I was a customer. I had three short interactions with her. The first, she was giving me some info (that I did not ask for) and though her words were neutral, her manner was just really overbearing and arrogant. The second, she was actually doing her job and got an unimportant but totally checkable detail about my problem wrong. When I pointed it out offhandedly, she blamed someone else for allegedly doing some paperwork wrong. Finally, she loudly inserted herself in a situation that didn't relate to her job and was weirdly harsh and accusatory with me, where if anything she should have taken a calm and in-charge sort of tone. I left and was totally squicked out by her for hours. I imagine this is just what meeting the real Shauna is like.

Also, I'm using "she" but this person was very ambiguous, gender-wise. I do think it was a woman, mainly bc of the Shauna resemblance! But when I was there I had a moment of "should I say 'she' or 'they'?" I've seen Shauna on video a bit but I wonder if she also strikes strangers as that ambiguous in person.

Sorry if this is really off-topic, but her whole demeanor was disturbing!

November 30, 2016
2:19 am
Not Saying It Was Squirrels
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 410
Snarking Since:
September 20, 2014

^ I totally get it. My dad has many of the same NPD traits Shauna does (he does bath regularly though, thank Christ), and a victim complex a mile wide. He's even had a TIA! Except it was a stroke and no one will believe him. rolleyes
Anyway when I'm in town I feel obligated to visit him, and I always leave having been talked down to and blamed for everything. And yeah, you can tell you're going to get hit with their cross before they ever speak.

November 30, 2016
2:42 pm
new toast is better
Hamcat
Meows: 67
Snarking Since:
January 25, 2014

omgbusy meowed
You guys. Today I encountered Shauna's east coast doppelgänger. I disliked her the second I saw her, and I thought it was because her miserable personality was showing through even before she spoke. But in retrospect it may have also been the freakishly uncanny resemblance, which didn't hit me until later. We were at her workplace. I was a customer. I had three short interactions with her. The first, she was giving me some info (that I did not ask for) and though her words were neutral, her manner was just really overbearing and arrogant. The second, she was actually doing her job and got an unimportant but totally checkable detail about my problem wrong. When I pointed it out offhandedly, she blamed someone else for allegedly doing some paperwork wrong. Finally, she loudly inserted herself in a situation that didn't relate to her job and was weirdly harsh and accusatory with me, where if anything she should have taken a calm and in-charge sort of tone. I left and was totally squicked out by her for hours. I imagine this is just what meeting the real Shauna is like.

Also, I'm using "she" but this person was very ambiguous, gender-wise. I do think it was a woman, mainly bc of the Shauna resemblance! But when I was there I had a moment of "should I say 'she' or 'they'?" I've seen Shauna on video a bit but I wonder if she also strikes strangers as that ambiguous in person.

Sorry if this is really off-topic, but her whole demeanor was disturbing!

dead

December 1, 2016
2:06 am
dollop
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1291
Snarking Since:
March 8, 2012

Guys, she now can "feel the air" on her yesly head as she "moves through the world": 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNdOjk8AzuN/?taken-by=glutenfreegirl&hl=de

December 1, 2016
6:33 am

a dollop of thlack-jawed meowed
Guys, she now can "feel the air" on her yesly head as she "moves through the world": 

I saw that pile of hair and was so disgusted. Maybe all she needed to do was wash her hair so the air could get through. I guess those of us who have longer hair just don't appreciate the feeling of cold wind on our scalps and thus, are sad grocery store people.

December 1, 2016
9:57 am
The Crystallized Tears of Mrs. Butterworth
Hamcat
Meows: 95
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2015

a dollop of thlack-jawed meowed

LOL at her response to the comments asking for a picture of her new cut:

I think I'm not going to show it for awhile. I have a buzz cut. Super short. You can imagine! I'm sort of wanting it for myself for a bit.

Translation: It didn't turn out like I'd hoped and I'm embarrassed, so I'mma wait until it grows out a bit before I share it with the world.

December 1, 2016
10:03 am
Little Broom On The

She posted a link on Twitter of her new non-food writing site:

https://tinyletter.com/enough

December 1, 2016
10:20 am
The Crystallized Tears of Mrs. Butterworth
Hamcat
Meows: 95
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2015

All the lols at her commentary on this one:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNczA6DgIF-/?taken-by=glutenfreegirl

I've watched every little boy in my life go through a fervent superhero phase at 3. D must be precocious. Meet Super-Spider-Bat Desmond!

Methinks someone doesn't know what precocious means. 

December 1, 2016
11:07 am
American Portions
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 381
Snarking Since:
May 18, 2014

Her new tagline on instagram is "Shauna Ahern. Welcome to our table" and the first picture in her feed is a pile of hair on the floor. 

Such good business…I thought she was keeping business and personal separate. 

December 1, 2016
11:41 am
cara cara blood peewee heirloom tangeriños
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2090
Snarking Since:
September 2, 2013

American Portions meowed
Her new tagline on instagram is "Shauna Ahern. Welcome to our table" and the first picture in her feed is a pile of hair on the floor. 

roflroflrofl

Omg so unintentionally apt! 

December 1, 2016
11:46 am
Betty Cruikshank
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1449
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2013

She gave herself a "buzz cut?" Just as the weather here in the Pac NW is starting to turn cold? I call shenanigans and agree with Crystalized Tears–she cut it too short by accident and is embarrassed by it.

And yeah, that pile of hair photo is disgusting. If you're not going to even show your new hair do, why even post about it at all? Nobody wants to see a pile of hair. There's probably a pie on the floor next to it just out of frame . . .

December 1, 2016
11:54 am
dollop
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1291
Snarking Since:
March 8, 2012

Betty Cruikshank meowed
There's probably a pie on the floor next to it just out of frame . . .

lmao

ETA that I subscribed for her "enough" newsletter/mails. Haven't got any mails so far, but am still optimistic. "Soon", right?

December 1, 2016
12:18 pm
Basic Tongue Bowl
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1241
Snarking Since:
February 4, 2013

Dying laughing. 

I can't help but wonder what Danny think. 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.