:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Large Family on Purpose
June 23, 2017
12:17 pm
Bacon in Beans at Restaurants
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2639
Snarking Since:
November 10, 2013

Erika got lazy, plain and simple.  

She couldn't grunt out any more kids for quiverful headpats, and her "godly" lifestyle got too expensive and/or unprofitable. So she rebranded, hoping to cash in on her experience as a mother of many, because being a "godly" mother of many wasn't bringing in any bucks. Fellow fundies might cheer you on from the sidelines but they damn sure will not part with a nickel to fund YOUR overbreeding ways when they've got too many mouths to feed themselves, thank you.

Erika did not have a change or heart or an edict from God; she had a kid who needed special services that could be demanded for free from that EVIL public school system. She was also just plain tired of all those damn kids around all damn day.

So she foisted them all off on the school system (now far less evil and dangerous–did you hear?) without a second thought, and is now enjoying peaceful and quiet days of a child-free home while she faffs around on the internet offering her Mad Mommy Skills Rebrand seminars (getting ready the night before saves time getting ready for school–pay Erika and she'll tell you how to do it!) and selling her tired old homeschool materials. 

She hasn't changed her stripes one iota. She is still Erika, out for only Erika–the hell with what God might actually have to say about it. And kids be damned–they'll do what she tells them, and they will damn well thank her for the orders. And no questions about why public school is suddenly "okay" will be tolerated from ANYONE, ever.

She's pretending like all that fundie shit just never happened. That kind of attempt at a total erasure of her years of f**kery and snide attitude towards those she deemed less godly absolutely infuriate me. Too bad public pillorying isn't still a thing. 

November 14, 2017
4:38 pm
Change my tone
Kitten
Meows: 3
Snarking Since:
June 10, 2016

So, they switched over to the new blog, Family Living on Purpose, and created a FB group/page for it quite a while ago. I joined it months ago, because I wanted to see if they would ever address why they sent the kids to public school (and no, they never did). Last week, the group page was archived, and when I went to the blog, it appears to have been scrubbed. I have soooo many questions.

November 21, 2017
1:25 pm
my mind is rapid
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 633
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2014

Change my tone meowed
So, they switched over to the new blog, Family Living on Purpose, and created a FB group/page for it quite a while ago. I joined it months ago, because I wanted to see if they would ever address why they sent the kids to public school (and no, they never did). Last week, the group page was archived, and when I went to the blog, it appears to have been scrubbed. I have soooo many questions.

OMG! I wish I could contact Erika directly and find out what the hell happened! So no blog at all? Is the facebook page still there?

November 21, 2017
2:53 pm
Change my tone
Kitten
Meows: 3
Snarking Since:
June 10, 2016

The Large Families on Purpose blog they had first is completely gone. The Family Livingnon Purpose blog still comes up, but everything has been deleted off it. The fb page is still there, but when he archived it, it makes it so no one can add any posts or comments to it. And they haven’t explained why they did any of it, and I am just so fascinated by the whole train wreck.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.