:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Nashville
June 23, 2016
7:10 pm
lo fat strawberry smoothie
Cat
Meows: 14
Snarking Since:
April 17, 2014
June 24, 2016
12:22 am
vodkaandtoast
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1844
Snarking Since:
June 9, 2013

I just want them to confirm that they got the actors for Rayna, Deacon, Avery, Juliette, Scarlette, and Gunnar. The show would be really weird without one of them. I'm actually pretty happy with the cast being cut, because I felt like that was one of the main problems with the last few seasons. There was so much focus on all these unlikable characters that no one cared about. I actually hope that Rayna's kids will be sent to boarding school and never brought up again.  

June 24, 2016
5:57 am
See My Loafers Former Gophers
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1165
Snarking Since:
November 20, 2012

lo fat strawberry smoothie meowed
Nashville is returning without Luke and Layla. http://m.eonline.com/news/775091/nashville-is-losing-2-regular-characters-when-it-moves-to-cmt

I don't consider this to be bad news  🙂  Although, I did enjoy looking at Luke.

June 24, 2016
11:50 am
simple minded onion farm girl
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2660
Snarking Since:
February 21, 2014

See My Loafers Former Gophers meowed

Nashville is returning without Luke and Layla. http://m.eonline.com/news/775091/nashville-is-losing-2-regular-characters-when-it-moves-to-cmt

I'm cool with this. I couldn't stand Layla. I'm convinced that they kept her on thinking that the Jem and Holograms movie was going to be huge, so she would attract a bigger audience to the show. Instead, it was giant stinker. I'll miss Luke a bit. He had good chemistry with most of the other actors. It means that we won't have to deal with Colt, etc. as well. I'd say that this is a good pare down for the show. 

June 27, 2016
2:23 pm
Mrs. George
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 305
Snarking Since:
May 19, 2015

A little bummed about losing Luke, he grew on me. But if Colt is gone then clap

Layla gone sani_elephantdance

Now to just get rid of Cash, her horrible father and Autumn. Also if Maddie & Daphne could go back to being in the background thumbsup

July 6, 2016
9:30 am
Raging B***hSlap
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1645
Snarking Since:
September 4, 2013

See My Loafers Former Gophers meowed

I did enjoy looking at Luke but he had no real story and it was clear they had no idea what to do with Layla. I'd wouldbn't mind if they added Scarlett to the chopping block. She can sing but that's where my admiration for her ends.

August 24, 2016
6:21 pm
Raging B***hSlap
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
September 4, 2013

Looks like Connie Britton is giving it one last season and then she's gone.

http://tvline.com/2016/08/24/connie-britton-leaving-nashville-season-5-cmt-rayna/

January 9, 2017
8:15 am
Raging B***hSlap
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
September 4, 2013

Halfway through the first episode of the new season and I'm realizing how little I care for this show anymore. Rayna is dull as paint and I just can't with Maddie. 

January 9, 2017
6:21 pm
vodkaandtoast
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
June 9, 2013

I was really hoping they would get rid of Maddie or at least completely change her character. She's still so bratty and entitled. I only watched the first hour that they showed on CMT like two weeks ago, but I did like it a lot better than the "old" Nashville. It seems like they got rid of a lot of extra characters and it seems to focus more on music and characters, than crazy plots. I do worry it'll get boring if NOTHING ever happens, but I'm willing to give it a chance. 

January 13, 2017
8:30 am
Amber Atkins Mount Rose American Teen Princess
Hamcat
Meows: 129
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2014

The first episode I thought Rayna's character shoild just hrownin the towel… soooo boring. But I think it's intriguing the stalker storyline they seem to be setting up for her. I've enjoyed the past couple episodes and feel like it's finding its footing again. And Maddie at the end of episode 3 seems like they are trying to move her out of the total annoying character she's become. I have hope.

January 20, 2017
6:46 pm
Stick Your Sorry in a Sack
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2842
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2014

What happened to Juliette's manager?  He's just gone.  They don't refer to him as having been in the plane crash.  You'd think if they wrote him out that way, it would have been mentioned.  If he wasn't on the plane, he'd be right there supporting her the way he's such a father to her.  He's just strangely missing.

January 21, 2017
1:07 pm
114SweatPant
Hamcat
Meows: 96
Snarking Since:
March 2, 2015

I am so over this show.

I just can't get into it.   It just needed to end.

January 21, 2017
6:57 pm
vodkaandtoast
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
June 9, 2013

Snow White in Glass Slippers meowed
What happened to Juliette's manager?  He's just gone.  They don't refer to him as having been in the plane crash.  You'd think if they wrote him out that way, it would have been mentioned.  If he wasn't on the plane, he'd be right there supporting her the way he's such a father to her.  He's just strangely missing.

They had to make a lot of cast cuts to make the move to CMT. I think that if they mentioned him dying, Juliet's whole storyline would have to be about mourning him which isn't as interesting as her finding God/forgiving herself and whatnot. I've actually really enjoyed the cast being cut down so much. There were so many unnecessary extras before that I didn't care about.

I'm liking the new season. It is moving really slowly and nothing ever happens, but it reminds me of the first season, which I like. 

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.