:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Real Housewives
December 13, 2016
3:27 pm
oldhamhag
Cat
Meows: 11
Snarking Since:
October 27, 2016

Not over the moon for Dorit. Her weird "I have 12 accents" thing bugs me.  Thoughts on Eden Sassoon?  She hasn't shown up on the show yet, but I've seen a ton of coverage on it. 

December 15, 2016
7:39 pm
EmLaur
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1103
Snarking Since:
May 1, 2013

Not to be mean, but I thought LVP looked like a mess in this episode. At the party her hair looked awful, those weird gloves…uh

December 15, 2016
8:11 pm
Disco lemonade
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 456
Snarking Since:
March 2, 2014

EmLaur meowed

Not to be mean, but I thought LVP looked like a mess in this episode. At the party her hair looked awful, those weird gloves…uh

Agreex. Hated her look but thought Eileen looked thumbsup

December 16, 2016
9:56 am
Cured By Carrots
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 507
Snarking Since:
August 23, 2015

Disco lemonade meowed

EmLaur meowed

I agree. I usually think LVP looks fabulous, but that high half ponytail was such a miss.
Eileen does look great.
And then there's my all time favorite housewife of ANY franchise and that's Erica. She looks even better this season if that's even possible. She is just everything!!

Also, did anyone else notice how Rinna went out of her way on several occasions to prove she eats. There was even that weird moment she whips out the bag of Doritos and chomps down on one. It just came across so phony. Especially since her body looks like she doesn't even SMELL Doritos let alone eat them.

December 16, 2016
2:34 pm
brinx
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 210
Snarking Since:
December 7, 2013

Jugs for Jesus meowed

Also, did anyone else notice how Rinna went out of her way on several occasions to prove she eats.

Yeah, having three people split a meal that consisted of ONE spiralized zucchini and a few cherry tomatoes isn't convincing any of us.

December 16, 2016
4:21 pm
387 pages on the internet devoted to being a loser
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 289
Snarking Since:
May 3, 2015

brinx meowed

Jugs for Jesus meowed

Also, did anyone else notice how Rinna went out of her way on several occasions to prove she eats.

Yeah, having three people split a meal that consisted of ONE spiralized zucchini and a few cherry tomatoes isn't convincing any of us.

Okay, wait. Can we talk about that?? I was watching it alone and seriously looked around my living room frantically because I so desperately wanted to talk to someone about the fact that three women were eating a dinner that was served from a single saucer plate! 

December 17, 2016
9:35 pm
Cured By Carrots
Count de Meowmy
Snarking Since:
August 23, 2015

Chasing the Passport meowed

brinx meowed

Jugs for Jesus meowed

Okay, wait. Can we talk about that?? I was watching it alone and seriously looked around my living room frantically because I so desperately wanted to talk to someone about the fact that three women were eating a dinner that was served from a single saucer plate! 

Yup. And did you hear Lisa say under her breath to one of her daughters "don't put too much cheese on mine" (or something very close to that)? Like b***h, please. You're eating about 4 bites of vegetables for a meal….have some cheese for God's sake!!

December 17, 2016
10:16 pm
rage rage against the dying of the Pontica
Hamcat
Meows: 122
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2014

Jugs for Jesus meowed

Chasing the Passport meowed

brinx meowed

Jugs for Jesus meowed

Yup. And did you hear Lisa say under her breath to one of her daughters "don't put too much cheese on mine" (or something very close to that)? Like b***h, please. You're eating about 4 bites of vegetables for a meal….have some cheese for God's sake!!

It's both disturbing and sad. I'd rather live my grocery-store-person lifestyle and eat human-sized portions than be rich, famous and "hot" like Rinna.

December 17, 2016
10:21 pm
Slim Shady
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 673
Snarking Since:
October 12, 2014

Had such a rough week and was SO HAPPY to see that this had started. Watched today and was in LOVE. With ALL OF IT. Erika J seems more distant from her sweet hubby now somehow and why does Rinna never have Harry with her anywhere? He doesn't want to film? That seems sad to me.  Thank god Kyle has finally started doing something with her hair. Looks great for once. 

December 18, 2016
8:09 am
Cured By Carrots
Count de Meowmy
Snarking Since:
August 23, 2015

Slim Shady meowed

Had such a rough week and was SO HAPPY to see that this had started. Watched today and was in LOVE. With ALL OF IT. Erika J seems more distant from her sweet hubby now somehow and why does Rinna never have Harry with her anywhere? He doesn't want to film? That seems sad to me.  Thank god Kyle has finally started doing something with her hair. Looks great for once. 

Sorry for your tough week hugggg
I actually think Erika and her hubby Tom will stand the test of time. I see genuine love there. I think he's just a very private person and doesn't like any PDA. Behind closed doors, I bet she rocks his world.

Kyle is boring and almost always has no story line. Her drunk sister was her story almost the whole time. I'm convinced she and Andy Cohen are very close friends because I don't see how she's still on the show idontknow And I'm sorry but her hair makes her look like a sister wife. needs to chop off about 3 feet of it.

December 18, 2016
9:08 am
Her: Julliard Calves
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 988
Snarking Since:
September 14, 2014

Jugs for Jesus meowed

Slim Shady meowed

I actually think Erika and her hubby Tom will stand the test of time. I see genuine love there. I think he's just a very private person and doesn't like any PDA. Behind closed doors, I bet she rocks his world.

Kyle is boring and almost always has no story line. Her drunk sister was her story almost the whole time. I'm convinced she and Andy Cohen are very close friends because I don't see how she's still on the show idontknow And I'm sorry but her hair makes her look like a sister wife. needs to chop off about 3 feet of it.

Yup all of this. Erika is queen of all housewives.

I too find Kyle super boring but I think she is supposed to be the relatable, sane one. She definitely has her fans. The real question is how the f**k did Eileen get asked back?

I've hated LVP since she got Vanderpump Rules and started smoking her own crack. She was much more fun as Brandi's bff when she owned her shadiness and didn't take herself so seriously. It looks like she will finally be thrown under the bus with this season's edit. I am ready for her to unravel and get gone.

Does anyone here watch Ladies of London? Last episode Marissa Hermer's husband was talking about moving to LA. I would LOVE if they did and she joined the cast of Beverly Hills. To watch a much younger, much hotter ex Londonite wife of a wildly successful restauranteur step on Lisa's toesdancinglemon I think she would have a stroke.

December 18, 2016
2:27 pm
Janis Ian
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1256
Snarking Since:
December 20, 2012

Her: Julliard Calves meowed

Jugs for Jesus meowed

Slim Shady meowed

Yup all of this. Erika is queen of all housewives.

I too find Kyle super boring but I think she is supposed to be the relatable, sane one. She definitely has her fans. The real question is how the f**k did Eileen get asked back?

I've hated LVP since she got Vanderpump Rules and started smoking her own crack. She was much more fun as Brandi's bff when she owned her shadiness and didn't take herself so seriously. It looks like she will finally be thrown under the bus with this season's edit. I am ready for her to unravel and get gone.

Does anyone here watch Ladies of London? Last episode Marissa Hermer's husband was talking about moving to LA. I would LOVE if they did and she joined the cast of Beverly Hills. To watch a much younger, much hotter ex Londonite wife of a wildly successful restauranteur step on Lisa's toesdancinglemon I think she would have a stroke.

I love Ladies of London and I loooove the idea to cast Marissa on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills! It would make sense for them to move now; I just read that in addition to Boujis closing, her Top Dog restaurant that she promoted during season two has also closed. I think they could do well in L.A., if she agrees to move. She just got her UK citizenship, I think, and seems to like living in London, but I think she'd fit in much better in L.A. and could be actually rich and famous rather than coming off fame-hungry and social climbing the way she does there. 

December 19, 2016
11:27 pm
EmLaur
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1103
Snarking Since:
May 1, 2013

Disco lemonade meowed

EmLaur meowed

Eileen always looks gorgeous! She always has different pretty hairstyles and always looks classy.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.