:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Real Housewives
January 6, 2017
10:56 am
New Year, New Yang
Cat
Meows: 31
Snarking Since:
November 19, 2014

About the helmet. Most kids need to wear it because of how they were lying in utero not because they're no held enough. It's fairly common in multiples. I have twins and one needed the helmet because I carried her extremely low so she was flat on one side. The thing that struck me as odd is I went the the same company as Dorit. It 's called Doc Band (which is how I'm assuming she come up with headband). They were extremely insistent that no kid should start the headband process before they're 5-6 Months old because they need to have full control of their neck and head muscles since the helmet adds a little extra weight to their head. Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly but those are the dates that stick out in my mind. Seems weird to me that the baby had her helmet removed at 4 months. That means she probably had it put on at 2-3 months.

That, or Dorit doesn't realize how old her own kid is, which is also possible considering her personality. lol.

January 6, 2017
7:34 pm
Janis Ian
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1308
Snarking Since:
December 20, 2012

I'm watching this week's episode, and I can't focus on Elliot Mintz's faux-deep talk because I keep getting distracted by how much he looks like Robert Durst from HBO's "The Jinx" fame. Right???

January 6, 2017
9:20 pm
I like cats
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 225
Snarking Since:
July 30, 2014

Janis Ian meowed
I'm watching this week's episode, and I can't focus on Elliot Mintz's faux-deep talk because I keep getting distracted by how much he looks like Robert Durst from HBO's "The Jinx" fame. Right???

I thought the same thing the entire time he was on!  So distracting!

January 9, 2017
7:58 am
Raging B***hSlap
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1645
Snarking Since:
September 4, 2013

Dorit has the most pretentious friends (and family). It seemed like they were trying hard to out-profound each other, and they didn't even make sense half the time.

January 9, 2017
8:10 am
Little Broom On The

I'd like to see more Boy George, and less Dorit.

January 11, 2017
10:38 am
Little Broom On The

Last night:

Can Rinna and Eileen go ONE episode without the whole, "We need to talk about this, I'm feeling some feels about something you said on August 14, 2015" bullshit?

This franchise is my least favorite. I'm flocking sick and tired of The Lisa and Eileen Therapy Hour.

January 11, 2017
12:25 pm
Stalker in a Bow Tie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4845
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2011

Little Broom On The Prairie meowed
Last night:

Can Rinna and Eileen go ONE episode without the whole, "We need to talk about this, I'm feeling some feels about something you said on August 14, 2015" bullshit?

This franchise is my least favorite. I'm flocking sick and tired of The Lisa and Eileen Therapy Hour.

bandwagon BH could get canceled at this point and I would not even care. They need a revamp of the entire cast, at the very least. I like Eileen just fine, but she's too normal for this show (which is a good thing in the real world, but makes for boring TV). Erika is ok for the most part (and I loved her dressing down of Dorit!) – but she tries too hard to be cool, IMO… Everyone else is annoying. I did like seeing Camille, though, and am digging Eden thus far. Please tell me she's being phased in to replace Dorit?

Also, can they please NEVER have Kim back on? She is vile, sober or not, and she makes my skin crawl. puke She's a total liar and it's so frustrating to watch. "I never said one word about your husband. Nope! Never said one word." UMMM, it's on tape, you asshole. rolleyesshutupsigh It's totally dumb and annoying for Lisar to bring that up again, BUT Kim definitely was implying that she had dirt on Harry Hamlin. Why does she continue to deny what she said, even years later and with sober hindsight? It would be easy for her to cop to it and apologize – hell, even blame it on her drinking and say she doesn't remember it, but she's seen the episode and she's sorry? But no, I guess that would mean she accepted responsibility for her actions, which she NEVER does. Also, she looks like roadkill. I know that's mean, but whenever I see her, I think of stretched out Silly Putty, or chewed gum. chair

January 11, 2017
3:31 pm
EmLaur
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1156
Snarking Since:
May 1, 2013

Stalker in a Bow Tie meowed

Little Broom On The Prairie meowed
Last night:

bandwagon BH could get canceled at this point and I would not even care. They need a revamp of the entire cast, at the very least. I like Eileen just fine, but she's too normal for this show (which is a good thing in the real world, but makes for boring TV). Erika is ok for the most part (and I loved her dressing down of Dorit!) – but she tries too hard to be cool, IMO… Everyone else is annoying. I did like seeing Camille, though, and am digging Eden thus far. Please tell me she's being phased in to replace Dorit?

Also, can they please NEVER have Kim back on? She is vile, sober or not, and she makes my skin crawl. puke She's a total liar and it's so frustrating to watch. "I never said one word about your husband. Nope! Never said one word." UMMM, it's on tape, you asshole. rolleyesshutupsigh It's totally dumb and annoying for Lisar to bring that up again, BUT Kim definitely was implying that she had dirt on Harry Hamlin. Why does she continue to deny what she said, even years later and with sober hindsight? It would be easy for her to cop to it and apologize – hell, even blame it on her drinking and say she doesn't remember it, but she's seen the episode and she's sorry? But no, I guess that would mean she accepted responsibility for her actions, which she NEVER does. Also, she looks like roadkill. I know that's mean, but whenever I see her, I think of stretched out Silly Putty, or chewed gum. chair

Agree with everything you've said!  I like Eileen, but she's too smart and classy for this train wreck.  Erika tries too hard to push the envelope and be cool and be shocking.  A lot of the other ladies seem very old to me.  They've all got grown children and some have grandchildren. I think the age difference between say, LVP, and the target audience is too far apart.  I used to really like LVP, but am sick of her and her sense of humor is just so tired.  I can see bringing someone younger on board to freshen up the dynamic but Dorit is just brutal.  Kim should never be brought back on for her own sake.  It's kind of messed up to bring her on, since she's obviously fragile and seems combative about things that happened when she wasn't sober.  I feel like this franchise needs either a complete overhaul or an ending.

January 11, 2017
3:55 pm
Stalker in a Bow Tie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4845
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2011

That's a really good point about their ages. Why not get some twenty- or thirty-something women on the show, maybe even some who have yet to have children? A newlywed? An engaged woman who is planning a lavish wedding? I almost hate to even say that because I don't want to be ageist, and I'm certainly not against watching women in their forties and fifties (and older) – but maybe having a younger cast would breathe new life into the show… I think we've just been there, done that with this current cast. Is Pantygate really the most interesting thing they can come up with? boring I don't want to see manufactured fighting for the sake of drama; I think it could be a great show even without much conflict. Call me crazy, but why can't we have a cast that gets along well and just does fancy shit together all the time? Where's the glitz and glam? This is Beverly Hills for crying out loud and it's easily the most boring of the franchise! If the show was less about fighting and more about glamour, they'd probably attract more respectable and interesting people to sign on; as it is, they mostly seem to attract trashy people who don't mind being portrayed in a bad light at least some of the time for the sake of being on TV.

Agreed that LVP's sense of humor is tired. I wouldn't say it's "British" (like she does); it's simply passive aggressive. She says things in a "joking" way so then if someone gets offended, she can put it on them and say they're too sensitive and "can't take a joke." It's an immature and manipulative way of communicating. go_away

January 11, 2017
4:19 pm
Pad Thai
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 370
Snarking Since:
February 7, 2012

When they try to bring young people on they are usually pretty boring. Megan King Edmond, Kristen in NY, Dorit. Maybe if the whole cast was younger? On Orange County I always thought it seemed so forced Megan hanging out with that group who were all much older than her. 

January 11, 2017
4:33 pm
pretend its something funny
Hamcat
Meows: 84
Snarking Since:
January 8, 2015

Can't quote. Stalker in a Bow Tie – totally agree with you! It could be an interesting show if it just showed the glitz and glam. I'd rather watch that than watch older women fight. I'm pretty low key myself so I struggle to understand women can have "friends" like that. I'd much rather see a bunch of actual friends living their fancy lives. Also agree about LVP's humor. She's just being extremely passive aggressive. I'm over her and Ken.

January 11, 2017
6:24 pm
EmLaur
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1156
Snarking Since:
May 1, 2013

I'd love to see a young cast that are actually friends and actually get along. You could see them get married, have kids, be there for each other through ups and downs, etc. sure, there will be natural conflicts along the way too. I love books and movies about enduring female friendships, I think a lot of people do. Maybe that's too boring for bravo, but I am sick of older women creating drama to stay relevant.

Im glad other people agree about LVPs humor. Besides the passive aggression, I'm also sick to death about her crappy sexual inuendo jokes. You can see them coming a mile away and they're so tired. Someone gets a new car and you know Lisa is going to be like "Gearshift? I haven't touched Ken's gearshift since his birthday." rolleyes

January 12, 2017
1:29 am
Sanctimonious Grandstanding
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1124
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2012

Oh god no,  young woman getting married and having kids would be such a yawn fest drool

The less kids on the show the better. I like having an older cast. 

I like Kim. Rinna has bee an absolute b***h to her and gotten away with it.  We could do with Rinna and Eileen taking a hike actually. Not sure why they are still there.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.