:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Real Housewives
January 18, 2017
11:30 am
GreyToeTattoo
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 478
Snarking Since:
May 20, 2015

They need to cut it out talking about Kim without Kim present. She's working through sobriety and the added anxiety over everyone constantly in her business clearly doesn't help matters. And LOL at Rinna swearing that she "wants the best for her" (…translation: she wants/needs air time and her fued with Kim is the only thing she's got going right now).
If Kim wants to be on the show, then I guess it's all fair game. But it's pretty pathetic to use a illness like alcoholism for ratings. In reality, her journey to sobriety is her business.

January 18, 2017
1:34 pm
Mate Shiny Pants
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1797
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

GreyToeTattoo meowed

They need to cut it out talking about Kim without Kim present. She's working through sobriety and the added anxiety over everyone constantly in her business clearly doesn't help matters. And LOL at Rinna swearing that she "wants the best for her" (…translation: she wants/needs air time and her fued with Kim is the only thing she's got going right now).
If Kim wants to be on the show, then I guess it's all fair game. But it's pretty pathetic to use a illness like alcoholism for ratings. In reality, her journey to sobriety is her business.

smiley-signs064

January 25, 2017
5:03 pm
Stick Your Sorry in a Sack
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2842
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2014

WHAT is Eden's deal? She just zeroes in on Kim and acts like she's some kind of savior. That business about Kim saying she was worried about the grand baby and Eden acting like she was the only thing between Kim and a tub of vodka was too much.

January 25, 2017
11:38 pm
Mate Shiny Pants
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

Snow White in Glass Slippers meowed

WHAT is Eden's deal? She just zeroes in on Kim and acts like she's some kind of savior. That business about Kim saying she was worried about the grand baby and Eden acting like she was the only thing between Kim and a tub of vodka was too much.

She has a holier than thou attitude in terms of sobriety…like she has it all figured out. What threw me was when she said she doesn't "drink" (used the air quotes and all) but said pills are still okay? Per my knowledge when you are sober you don't take anything recreationally and prescriptions are not benzos…she seems like she's working an AA program and most people I know that have done the same cut out anything considered an upper or downer, regardless of their poison of choice, since it can be a bit of a gateway to other things. Not saying all prescriptions are out, but they usually don't include Xanax, painkillers, ambien, etc.

January 26, 2017
10:29 am
blogruiner
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1832
Snarking Since:
July 1, 2014

This season is so BORING. Dorit and Eden are horrible editions too. They're not funny or charming in the least.

And really, Boy George performing? Wooooow. Amaaaaazing. snore

January 26, 2017
12:03 pm
Stick Your Sorry in a Sack
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2842
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2014

blogruiner meowed

This season is so BORING. Dorit and Eden are horrible editions too. They're not funny or charming in the least.

And really, Boy George performing? Wooooow. Amaaaaazing. snore

It felt like they were looking for someone to replace the performers that they'd get when Yolanda and David Foster were on. That was never all that amazing either, but Boy George was really a snore.

January 27, 2017
11:33 am
Stalker in a Bow Tie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4824
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2011

Heather Dubrow announced that she isn't returning to OC next season. So, we had to hear about her monstrosity of a house for what felt like 100 years, and now we don't even get to see her live in it?! drool

January 27, 2017
11:38 am
i hate my hair
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 689
Snarking Since:
July 31, 2012

Stalker in a Bow Tie meowed
Heather Dubrow announced that she isn't returning to OC next season. So, we had to hear about her monstrosity of a house for what felt like 100 years, and now we don't even get to see her live in it?! drool

This is a total rip off!   

January 27, 2017
11:46 am
Little Broom On The

i hate my hair meowed

This is a total rip off!   

I agree!

I think Heather is very, very obsessed with keeping up appearances, and didn't want the dreaded bad edit Bravo loves. I'm not surprised she's quitting. They certainly don't need the money, and it's got to be tiring and stressful always having to be "on" for the cameras. Plus, who wants to be associated with the rest of that awful cast?

BH is pretty much dead to me now. There's nothing there.

Still loving Atlanta. Enjoyed the trip to Michigan with Phaedra and Kenya.

January 27, 2017
12:00 pm
literally_cant_deal
Hamcat
Meows: 145
Snarking Since:
April 15, 2014

Does anyone think Vicki will ever leave? She's been on from the jump and loves reminding everyone that this is HER show.

January 28, 2017
4:40 pm
Mate Shiny Pants
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

Little Broom On The Prairie meowed

i hate my hair meowed

This is a total rip off!   

I agree!

I think Heather is very, very obsessed with keeping up appearances, and didn't want the dreaded bad edit Bravo loves. I'm not surprised she's quitting. They certainly don't need the money, and it's got to be tiring and stressful always having to be "on" for the cameras. Plus, who wants to be associated with the rest of that awful cast?

BH is pretty much dead to me now. There's nothing there.

Still loving Atlanta. Enjoyed the trip to Michigan with Phaedra and Kenya.

Even if she stayed on, we never would have seen the house. Her HOA didn't permit Bravo to film. A lot of people assumed that is also the reason Shannon moved last season – she lived in the same neighborhood as Heather. 

There are also rumors swirling that Terry had an affair/cheated on her with a woman in his office. She is exiting stage left to avoid that being a point of conversation on the show. If that is a reason, I actually have to commend her if it was done to protect her children. Won't hold my breath on that one. 

Bravo won't get rid of OC just yet because it is the original in the franchise. They are probably scrambling to replace Meghan and Heather, though. If I had my way, they would recast the whole show. I absolutely cannot stand Shannon and Tamra. They are garbage. 

January 29, 2017
2:20 pm
EmLaur
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1136
Snarking Since:
May 1, 2013

When the show first started, I thought Tamara was beautiful. Over the years, her nastiness has started to shown on her face. That might sounds weird, but it's the only way I can describe. Like over time, her inside has tainted her outside.

January 31, 2017
11:23 am
FatJenna
Hamcat
Meows: 185
Snarking Since:
July 9, 2014

I really liked Meghan on the show, but her Instagram is full of obnoooooxious humblebrags.  Aspen slept through the night at 7 weeks!  Look at her stick her tongue out AND imitate the sounds I'm making!  I lost 25lbs solely because of breastfeeding!

Psssssst, Meghan…I exclusively breastfed and lost all the baby weight in the first few months, too.  And then I slowly packed 30 more that I'm currently trying to lose.  So here's hoping that doesn't happen to you because you're kind of jumping the gun.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.