:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Teen Mom
November 1, 2017
10:48 am
Let them eat (Costco cheese)cake
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3341
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2012

I think it has more to do with the fact that she's filming and earning a salary separate from MTV. A lot of the girls have filmed other shows, but they all air on networks that are owned by the MTV parent corporation…so it's still benefiting MTV. Whatever web cam shit Farrah is doing now doesn't earn MTV any money and therefore is probably a breach of contract.

November 1, 2017
11:20 am
The Jerk Store called
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 589
Snarking Since:
November 16, 2013

Jenelle's constant meltdowns really show just how co-dependent she is

Has she EVER been single?  
Andrew, Keiffer, Courtland, Nathan, David and I know there were a few scrubs in between them

I love the contrast between Jenelle and Chelsea's weddings
Chelsea's dress is absolutely amazing and it looks perfect on her!
I can't help but be overly joyed for her

Jenelle's is such a sham…  true colours really shine through every episode.  Especially during the save the date photo shoot …

November 1, 2017
1:06 pm
oaky afterbirth
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 547
Snarking Since:
April 3, 2014

Amber is pregnant, y'all! Ugh, these girls make me feel so much better about my life.

November 1, 2017
1:31 pm
The Jerk Store called
Count de Meowmy
Snarking Since:
November 16, 2013

Oh lawd.. please tell me it isn't with that Matt dbag

Have any of these girls learned about birth control besides Maci, Farrah and Chelsea?

November 1, 2017
3:42 pm
Wolf in Sheep's Leggings
Hamcat
Meows: 162
Snarking Since:
July 23, 2012

The Jerk Store called meowed
Oh lawd.. please tell me it isn't with that Matt dbag

Have any of these girls learned about birth control besides Maci, Farrah and Chelsea?

Luckily it's not Matt's. It's with the new beau she's has been with for like 2 minutes. He comes with no children but 2 restraining orders from ex-girlfriends. angry

November 1, 2017
3:59 pm
The Jerk Store called
Count de Meowmy
Snarking Since:
November 16, 2013

These girls just flock to the drama

November 1, 2017
8:19 pm
oaky afterbirth
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 547
Snarking Since:
April 3, 2014

From Farrah: 

"MoreOn Facebook & Snapchat I have not been FIRED or Breached my contract! End Hatecrimes against women! @mjfree sexshaming accomplists"

She is just so so dumb.

November 2, 2017
10:49 am
The Jerk Store called
Count de Meowmy
Snarking Since:
November 16, 2013

Always the victim our poor Farrah

November 6, 2017
1:24 pm
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2012

I just saw a preview for tonight's episode. It's the season finale and they're airing Jenelle and Chelsea's wedding on it. It's probably going to be heartbreaking to see the differences in the weddings and couples.

November 6, 2017
3:54 pm
The Jerk Store called
Count de Meowmy
Snarking Since:
November 16, 2013

and yet Jenelle doesn't understand why she has so many "haters" and Chelsea doesn't …

umm….

November 6, 2017
4:34 pm
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2012

She must not be paying attention to the specials MTV is airing right now. They did a law and disorder special recently. All of Jenelle's were related to drug use, violence, or just her making shitting decisions and breaking the law. Chelsea's were all related to Adam…and the only one that was focused on her was when she and Cole got their marriage license. 

November 6, 2017
11:14 pm
Ed McDunnough
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 231
Snarking Since:
December 21, 2016

I just finished the finale. I feel sorry for Javi. I don’t live with him and maybe he was awful, but he just wanted a family and she was so adamant about not having another kid. I just wish Leah and Jeremy would get back together with her in a better place. Chelsea has managed to get what she wanted. I’m happy for Aubrey to have a dad in her life. David is just such a massive redneck. My guess is that he’s an alcoholic that’s probably a decent guy when he’s sober and a massive ass when he drinks.

November 7, 2017
8:38 am
purpleponies
Cat
Meows: 49
Snarking Since:
July 5, 2017

Watched the finale & the best part was Aubree's message during Chelsea & Cole's first dance. I cried, lol!

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.