:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

Teen Mom
November 8, 2017
9:58 am
oaky afterbirth
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 547
Snarking Since:
April 3, 2014

Omg the DeJesus fight at the restaurant made me so embarrassed for them. Roxanne is a grown ass woman and her first instinct was to jump up on the bench to yell at him?? Yuck. 

November 8, 2017
10:10 am
PrincessConsuela
Hamcat
Meows: 160
Snarking Since:
December 13, 2016

oaky afterbirth meowed
Omg the DeJesus fight at the restaurant made me so embarrassed for them. Roxanne is a grown ass woman and her first instinct was to jump up on the bench to yell at him?? Yuck. 

Those three women are all just embarrassing in general. 

November 8, 2017
10:52 am
The Jerk Store called
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 589
Snarking Since:
November 16, 2013

Cried with the Aubree voice over
Chelsea's story mirrors my own so I always have all the feels

I met my "Cole" when my son was 5 and we've been married 10+ years

I'm overjoyed for them

The Dejesus restaurant scene is so disturbing.  At least the sister finally had the wherewithal to take the poor little girl out of the restaurant (she should have done it much sooner though)   These girls were raised to hate men and the cycle will continue with the two littles.  It's so sad.

I watched the Law episode and laugh every time the whole Kesha concert scene gets shown.  "It's the reason I have these feathers in my hair.  No, you don't get it.  She's my IDOL"!!!  smiley-laughing004

November 8, 2017
11:18 am
purpleponies
Cat
Meows: 49
Snarking Since:
July 5, 2017

Apparently Jenelle is getting her "own show" called The Ex Files. Apparently will feature all her previous exes telling their stories.

If I were Jenelle, I wouldn't be excited about this, lol.

November 8, 2017
11:49 am
SnarkySnarky
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 282
Snarking Since:
January 6, 2016

I get so angry when it comes to Jenelle.  She is just truly an awful person and wants to be painted as the victim, time and time again.  She cries and complains that she has no family at her wedding, yet she has alienated every single person, including her MOTHER – but in her eyes it is THEIR fault, not her.  When I see her story, I just want to yank her up and slap her silly.  My mother in law is sooo similar to Jenelle in her attitude towards people.  MIL has no family to speak of because they can't stand her.  She only has my brother in law and his PSYCHOTIC girlfriend – as well as their 2 babies.   She doesn't speak to my husband or to me because we call her out on the lies and BS.  But to ask her?  It's because we are the problem.  So be it. 

Chelsea & Cole's reception was so pretty and loving.  Aubree's voiceover – o m g!  All the tears, ALL THE TEARS!

Javi made me so sad.  I'm sure he isn't perfect, but it's pretty clear that this whole pregnancy thing was tough to see.  Kail is just such a self involved person.  Chris obviously was not interested in a relationship with her, he wants nothing to do with MTV – but she was intent on having another baby, after telling Javi she didn't want more children because of her "career."  Those two little boys – I feel for them.  Well, 3 now I guess.  Jo & Javi getting along will be instrumental in making sure that Isaac and Lincoln are ok.  I don't know who will have Lux's back — and that name.  I still can't with that name.

Leah – I feel like she is finally headed in the right direction and it's so good to see.  The girls seem happy, she seems to be getting along with Jeremy and Corey – it seems like all is well in WV. 

Briana – I can't stand watching her segments anymore.  They are a bunch of rabid, man hating, hyenas.  Devoin isn't perfect, not by a long shot.  But just like Luis, that man cannot win with these women.  Roxanne is far too involved, always confrontational and starting crap  with the baby daddies, while Briana sits there and watches it go down.  The restaurant scene was just another embarrassing situation in a string of them with these women.  And poor Nova.  She is witness to all of it.  No wonder the kid cries all the time. 

I'm eager to see the shitshow that is the reunion –

November 9, 2017
10:49 am
theMrsSnarks
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 216
Snarking Since:
August 1, 2013

I just keep hoping modern technology has progressed to where MTV analytics can see that we just FF through all of Brianna's scenes. Enough already. 

November 9, 2017
2:16 pm
Crushed By FUPA
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 403
Snarking Since:
September 4, 2014

coffeethenwine meowed
Apparently Jenelle is getting her "own show" called The Ex Files. Apparently will feature all her previous exes telling their stories.

If I were Jenelle, I wouldn't be excited about this, lol.

She's just getting a special episode like all of the "Being ____" episodes. She really shouldn't be proud of the fact that she has so many exes they are able to make this episode. 

November 9, 2017
3:06 pm
SCC (not the rude one)
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 910
Snarking Since:
October 30, 2014

I was going to say Lux is Italian for light but I'm not sure Kail knew that/named him that because of the meaning. LOL

I had resigned myself to just quitting this show. But a friend told me about Devoin's long overdue READ of the DeJesus' and I had to see it. 

I hardly ever watch Chelsea's segments anymore…I've never liked her and it's worse now.

Jenelle is just off. I don't understand how she's so dysfunctional. I was creeped out by David continually saying the boys will be his stepkids now. 

I felt SO SAD for Javi! That was truly awful to watch. She is so lacking in self-awareness that she just did not consider "hmmm, this dude who was JUST my HUSBAND is standing here sad-faced while I brag about my new baby with my already-gone piece on the side."

November 10, 2017
3:27 pm
The Jerk Store called
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 589
Snarking Since:
November 16, 2013

I felt awful for Javi, too 
poor guy

I don't understand how anyone could dislike Chelsea ^^

November 10, 2017
4:27 pm
SCC (not the rude one)
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 910
Snarking Since:
October 30, 2014

The Jerk Store called meowed
I felt awful for Javi, too 
poor guy

I don't understand how anyone could dislike Chelsea ^^

Haha. It's just her whole story from the beginning on. I am annoyed that everyone's past has followed them but Chelsea is the good girl now. Honestly, like 3 seconds before she met Cole she was still pining for Adam. She was sleeping with him while the other girl was pregnant. Didn't she sleep with a friend of his?? She took like eleventy months to get a freakin' GED and then went to cosmetology school. She worked for half a second because the majority of her support before TM checks was her dad. But she got credit for "having it all together". 

She has legitimacy now that she married Cole and he's "normal" (although I'm 99% sure he's a MAGA type which…blergh). Everyone acts like Cole having a job is the sole reason they are 'okay' as if she hasn't been collecting checks like Leah, Jenelle and Kail. 

I obviously do not think she's some horrible person (Jenelle) or batshit (Brianna), but the halo people have given her?? drool 

November 10, 2017
9:07 pm
Ed McDunnough
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 231
Snarking Since:
December 21, 2016

What does manga type mean?

November 10, 2017
9:33 pm
Curator of my Childrens Privacy
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 365
Snarking Since:
August 21, 2014

MAGA-type means a Trump supporter. Trump's campaign slogan was "Make America Great Again", which his followers turned into the hashtag MAGA.

November 11, 2017
10:08 am
Casket Ass
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 725
Snarking Since:
August 28, 2014

Yes let’s just assume Cole is a Trump supporter even though they’ve never discussed their politics on social media. sfun_blahblah I follow both of them.

Also GOMI needs to lay off the political BS. I got annoyed on the Simply Taralynn thread over this too when someone speculated that her boyfriend was republican and therefore the devil. I’m Republican and I voted for Trump, and I’m not a POS.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.